DEPOPULATION SUPER VIRUS RELEASED IN CHINA

DEPOPULATION SUPER VIRUS RELEASED IN CHINA
THE ELITE ARE CULLING THE EXCESS HUMAN BIOMASS BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER NEEDED
TAKE HEED , GET OUT OF MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS BEFORE MARTIAL LAW AND QUARANTINES ARE ENACTED.
THIS WILL BE A GLOBAL PANDEMIC OF UNPRECEDENTED PROPORTIONS
MASS PANIC WILL SOON BEGIN IN EARNEST
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Attached: 1579833382751.webm (360x732, 941K)

If this don't kill at least 100m people, i'll be fucking bummed.

Ching Chong wong lu? Bingy bing bing wong tong lu.

>490 infected
>9 deaths

We're talking a death rate of literally under 2%

The global average penis size has already doubled.

>THE ELITE ARE CULLING THE EXCESS HUMAN BIOMASS
no, they're not, seeing as you're still here.

Cool fan fiction bro

Attached: 1576214721333.jpg (397x397, 51K)

>I just hopes that it happens I pray for the great reset user

Attached: 1579148621001m.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Dummy, you save your evolution points until youve infected everybody. Then you spend them all on the most lethal traits.

you wont be around to see it doomer trash.

bro it happends every couple of years, relax

>god is playing plague inc. like an absolute retard

Attached: 231 - WUvYGGP.jpg (539x300, 15K)

Not gonna happen lol.

Seriously. Grow up.

Ok dickhead

Attached: 1579574789577.jpg (500x376, 66K)

A RESET NOT FOR "YOU" BUT THE ELECT WHO WILL INHERIT THE EMPTIED EARTH AS IT'S MASTERS. A TARGET OF 500 MILLION SURVIVORS. THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

17 dead in China, possible infected in Canada. Still a low mortality rate, but not 9 to 500 low

What a shitty playthrough. It's only infected 600 people, and the government is already taking action to prevent spread. Also who the fuck starts the game in China and not Africa.

Remember when Bird flu was supposed to kill everyone? What about swine flu? What about Ebola? Let the third world correct itself.

Always start in Egypt dude. Airport, land borders, and poor as hell. Perfect.

good fucking riddance theres a population problem worldwide
traffic too long
halls always crowded
maybe the fact that there are incels was gods little spell of social autism via slowing down birthrates
i wouldnt mind if i dead.
dying from a disease would be fucking lame though

I totally forgot the seaports, Dumb of me given having both air and sea access while still being poor is a big selling point

>egypt
>africa

you fucking idiots should start in india. you literally knock out a THIRD of the population and the country is piss poor. easy win

Attached: 127 - SxiTSeP.jpg (500x380, 20K)

I'm ready to die, are you? max leg room.

Attached: artworks-000258306863-a29nl4-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

At least give the street shitters a chance, if you start in Africa you aren’t likely gonna hit India hard till after 2020. If they aren’t enough of a superpower to stop you by then, they don’t deserve to.

You're retarded. This is less severe than SARS. It will kill the same as the flu does. Plus CCP knew about this since January, they are responding now because it's left china.

This just in: Local faggot infected with Wuhan Coronavirus. Millions rejoice.

I dont think the numbers we are getting from China add up.

No one here starts in Greenland? I swear that country is almost impossible to infect if you don't get cold resistance before ports close.

If the elite did in fact create a super virus, and the elite own the media, why do you think they’d let it become front page news well before it hits epidemic proportions? It doesn’t seem like a good return on investment to start blabbing about corona virus before it can effectively start wiping out the masses.

I give your conspiracy a 3/10

Attached: hello-faggot-police-5c8c71.jpg (800x574, 70K)