How do we even fight koronavirus?

How do we even fight koronavirus?

Attached: korona.jpg (1078x732, 390K)

Make sure to take your vitamin C in the mornings

stop drinkin korona

That's what the lime is for.

Like all mutated virus or bacteria from animals (HIV,Plague, SARS etc etc etc etc) very deadly and difficult to find a cure fast. Corona Virus is very agressive and kills very fast too. And also spreads very fast. Just few day were enough to kill people with lower immune system. If you get it luck will decide your fate.

Supplement immune system. You can megadose Vitamin C. Get your gut accustomed to it, they aint all the same, start with 1 gram for a few days, ramp up to 6+ per day.

Coronavirus is the same virus family that caused SARS, however the new CORONAVIRUS (correct spelling) is (basically) a different strain. Causes pneumonia, etc. If you're outside of china, then ignore it until something happens in your country.

This only happened because ching chongs were eating snakes.

You don't drink Corona. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't, just pray for race extintion.

drink Bruce(Kaitlyn) Jenner's blood

I hope it spreads to the middle east and africa

I hope it spreads to where you live too.

Solution: nuke China

its spelled Coronavirus, And it is a biological virus made by the bill and melinda gates foundation, Pirbright Institute which filed an application for a patent for the live coronavirus, which was approved on Nov 20, 2018.

why? there isn't a nigger or an arab in my town or within 20 miles of it. they tend to stay in the city where the handouts are plentiful

Is this a solution for overpopulation in China?

Do you think it's odd that this outbreak would occur just as the Chinese are moving in the millions around their country?

>correct spelling
it's just the same thing but in all caps, wtf?

see:
>koronavirus

The fact tht you want someone to die makes you worse than them tho