Why should I care.

>solipsism

How do I matter?

wrong. all wrong

the spelling

Wrong. All wrong.

That's how stupid you sound.

Penis doodoo

Nihilism= believing or acknowledging NO belief or advocacy of any philosophy or religion.

Solipsism=you think that the universe exists solely for you and do not acknowledge any other views

Existentialism=there is no transcendent or hidden world. There is only now. Life is absurd, and you are free to make error.

man i am so happy the chinese are about to go extinct

>existentialism, i read but i'm still dumb
>nihilism, reading makes me dumber
>solipsism, i don't even read

absolutly wrong

Fedoras arrival

Dude just Google. I will say solipsism is false and retarded, and dangerous for both you and everyone around you if you follow it.
Check out Mark Passio's stuff on solipsism

solipsism is the only one you can be sure of

Did you mean 'what's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?'

SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
MYYYYYYYYYYYYY
COOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nihilism is basically just the realization that all philosophy is bullshit, that there is no such thing inherent meaning or inherent value, meanings and values are choices you make. No gods, no afterlife, just matter and energy.

Existentialism attempts to 'solve' this 'problem' by basically saying okay, if there is no such thing as meaning and it's all made up, can I make up my own meaning. It's for all the people who found nihilism depressing but found themselves intellectually unable to deny or ignore it.

Solipsism is paranoia about brain in a jar. It's the idea that 'I think, therefore I am' is a dead end that proves nothing about the universe you appear to be experiencing.

they're all just different sayings for OP is a huge fucking faggot

but at least OP is fucking, right?

i'm too utterly retarded so I can't see how a proper existentialist isn't also a fucking nihilist

Attached: fuckyoutoo.png (1000x1000, 279K)

They are, they just don't wanna be.

Nietzsche himself was that same kind of coward. He too saw nihilism as a problem to be overcome. He feared that if society accepted that life was meaningless it might collapse, never considering that maybe it should every so often.

Nihilism is a belief that nothing matters.
Solipsism is the belief that nothing but the self exists.
Existentialism is nothing more than the focus on existence.

They really don't have much in common and OP should probably stop throwing around intro-to-philosophy terms he just heard a few times without studying.

existentialism, 14 letters
nihilism, 8 letters
solipsism, 9 letters

yw, op

shut the fuck up satan

solipsism is more like "I am above all, my actions don't matter". Death note taught me the definition of solipsism.

>solipsism is more like "I am above all, my actions don't matter".
Not at all. Consequences still affect you under solipsism.
You are the only thing that exists. You still have to get up, go to work, earn money, avoid committing major crimes, avoid offending and/or mistreating the sims, and live your life like you always have.
Solipsism basically changes nothing.