Any medfags here...

Any medfags here? I smoked weed last week and then 6 days later took a blood test for some liver shit I don't exactly know. Will they detect the thc even though that's not what they're testing for?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Y7Hg1bDnjH_A13kY)original_516534381.jpg (575x1023, 95K)

Didn't smoke a heavy amount btw, maybe three puffs mixed with tobacco if that matters, nothing strong

>Oh no doctor!
>what is it nurse?
>this user has the THC bad boi substance in his blood!
>oh my god! I'm glad you told me! It was the right thing to do.
>looks like that liver won't be fixed AND he's going to the bad boi house!
Doctors don't give a shit as long as you were not stabbing yourself in the testes with a rusty spoon you're going to get the best help for that organ, user.

Attached: 18726332.png (677x535, 562K)

straight to weed jail

Maybe that's true in the states man, I dunno bout this country

Where are you Somalia?

how often do you smoke?

do you have high body fat content?

what country are you in?

what is the test for specifically?

Then why the fuck did you not specify your country?

Like never

not really no, very very slight chub maybe

Sweden

I'm not 100% sure but it's some liver shit after taking some medicine against acne

Because this question isn't about whether or not the fucking doctors care, it's whether or not it shows up in other blood tests not testing for thc retard

they don't give a shit.
They won't even find it, not in a common blood test.

It depends on the policy of your local hospitals/clinics, it totally depends on where you come from.
If you are that worried, call them pretending to be someone else and ask what they usually check you dumbass

Why would it matter?

Then why would you smoke before a test retard

The liver is unrelated, that's just your doctor doing routine shit. You're worried about your mom/dad seeing your liver enzyme panel. With how paranoid you are, I bet it ain't shit. You're fine OP.,

> …in other blood tests NOT TESTING FOR THC retard

You literally just answered your own question. If the test isn’t a drug test they most likely don’t have the proper method included to detect THC because that would increase the cost for no discernible reason.

Quick question tho I understand you live in Sweden, but so what? What would happen if they WERE to find out you smoke cannabis; would they refuse to treat you? Report you to the authorities?
Here in the US both are ILLEGAL as fuck. You cannot be refused medical service whatsoever & doctor patient protocol must never be breached, lest the dr lose his or her license.

If so that’s fucked up man.

He doesn't want his parents to find out about wed smonk /thread

No it's just that if you get caught smoking or some shit future employers will be able to find out and a buncha shit like that

This thread is 2 hours old and we haven’t seen her tits

Hope you get executed, crackhead piece of shit.

Here you go bro

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=bzejkmBM3wfc15Yz)original_499230091.jpg (575x744, 81K)