Doss this 91.121.115.115

doss this 91.121.115.115

Attached: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (1200x1200, 190K)

>Gives no reason to do this
>Uses Anonymous icon
>Uses the wrong acronym
Are you 12?

no

stupid fuck kid gtfo

We are not your personal army fuck off. Mommy is probably being fucked right now get a life

get off your mommys laptop jimmy

This is not how it works kid.
Please get off this site now.
You must be over 18

nobody on here knows how to do that op it's all poser faggots weaboos cucks liberals and furries

okay

It's too late now Jimbo, we have your buzcode, time to die.
cert-op35//38.381//UDA.01

Attached: 1579462233082s.jpg (250x196, 6K)

fuckkkkk

Which datawire did you enhance? Mine's not working? Is it early? 2.134(3) is mine but it's not as jazz as Hetchfork.

rip kid

i think the central struct complex 127 is broken

why you wanna doss this nameserver?

/thread

Put a tenpin into the outer code. I'm fairly certain that's the main issue because this dumbass kid's buzcode is connected to some other foreign wire.
Not too hard to crack but we'll need to program Ven0m in two devices or monitors for a successful crack. The viewings are fuckin easy though kek.

Tenpin? Thought they changed the name and made it mobile.

Copies and knockoffs, faggot.

Not if the stack overflow is routed to a ground server, it can be mobile if its a egg drop or a shell command.

and the one's that do have no interest or inclination to icmp blast some random ip for op who is a severe faggot for even asking

Fucktard, why would you even use mobile anyway. Lmao, and you're an eggfag. Shell commands are just MorbX with more steps and a higher price.

Guys, step aside

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Got in with morb and have the left sighting of the device. Webcam is basically gonna put this loser in deep shit and I found a fucking blacklisted cover on the middle-ground software. Fuck Trump.

kek is it another bluecovr? This kid is twelve after all. I can't find your server Grilla, which hint did you apply for again? Last week your turdserver got shivlocked. I'm workin alone here lmao, found one Subrocit on this kid, but all else is lavamold for me, I just started blackhatting lmao so I suck.

Everything about you is wrong fucking faggot. No idea what you are even talking about. Nypa nigger

I think OP shat itself lmao. Easy access too.

NOT your army.

Check admins lmao.

Admins are locked into denial, how many guys did you allow? We wanted sum fun too faggot.

Mobile is an xss based interface that is based on python RT protocol, therefore not as vunerable as a direct hard line to a dedicated xss server,,,ya moron.

To each their own, eggfag.
Your server's amber. RT doesn't melt through code you mechanical loser; take your time.