Y he holding like that

y he holding like that

Attached: ng.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

Ignore this

Because they’re heavy.

I SAID IGNORE!

Bump

y not?

Attached: 1556226884257.jpg (642x637, 23K)

Ever held one. Fuckers are heavy as shit after a while.

Because you're retarded.

>after a while
When you first pick one up it's really light, the longer you hold it the heavier it gets.
>liberal logic

Attached: 1326719984226.jpg (241x180, 18K)

No

There is a reason for it, and it’s not for the reason posted here so far.

Are you retarded? holding a heavy object over time strains your muscles thus making it more difficult to hold over time.

Explain

I'm conservative.

Yes, so it gets heavier the longer you hold it. An objective fact changes over time because. Hmm...fucking idiot.

Attached: 1326918358154.jpg (293x272, 57K)

I'm guessing you don't exercise in any way shape or form. Objects feel heavier as you hold them for extended periods of time. your muscles fatigue dumbass.

Fucking autists.

Cred Forums tards will argue about anything
even though it's obviously because he's not actively sniping with the heavy weapon and just wants to carry it in a comfortable way, which also happens to look a little bit like he's showing it off.

AMR's aren't easy to lug around all day so shifting the weight around helps by giving certain muscle a break I'd imagine.

Attached: 1578678757021.png (270x270, 79K)

But it does not get objectively heavier. You are an absolute fucking retarded dunce with an IQ of less than 10 and you probably have more than 2 chromosomes which isn't a good thing.

Attached: mfw7g97.jpg (294x212, 24K)

>When you first pick one up it's really light, the longer you hold it the heavier it gets.

No one said that but you, moron. We're all explaining that it doesn't.

Either you're trolling or you've gone full potatoe

because he was convinced by the cadre it was a rpg launcher and foolishly he accepted this belief

Because lugging around heavy shit makes you sore. How much do you shift your Hello Kitty backpack while making your rounds in SF?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

i can see none of you have been in the military thats for sure...

That's the easiest way to hold it. It's mostly balanced on his shoulder which is carrying the weight.
They weigh 35 lbs and are extremely long for a rifle. However shooting them will boot your testosterone about 300%.

>y he holding like that
Why u care sand nigger?

So fucking retarded hot

guessing you've never held a heavy object for longer than 1 minute in your life

Kek large

Totally dumb nigger think things get heavier the longer you hold them

Attached: 132684223541.jpg (157x221, 9K)

I'm not a sand nigger. I'm just asking.

it feels heavier dumb dumb, how have you made it this far in life and not killed yourself

>You can hang from a bar for 20 seconds
>I can remain hanging for hours

Attached: 1500343163752.jpg (265x290, 17K)

Whatever you say Hussein, I'll see you tomorrow during morning prayer.

Its not heavier you amerilard dumb cunt

Attached: 1500802905358.jpg (500x640, 39K)

Alright bacondick, yes, it doesn't get heavier. Your muscles get fatigued and it FEELS heavier.

I feel fucking stupid now that I've typed that. How did you get past the captcha?

Attached: 1490572478068.jpg (403x433, 34K)

What a pleb.
Are you one of those guys in a wheelchair who can't control his motor function? Do you have to do steven hawking eye trickery to type?

Can you prove that? Scientifically? How would YOU know if an object gains weight when it's lifted up?

Operator as fuck.

lol I was driving home today and I passed this orange stand in a gravel turnout on the edge of town. There was OP. In his red sped-mobile peeling out left and right and slipping around in the deep gravel. I wish I had my phone with me.

Ah, it's one of those flat-Earth or climate change kind of threads.

Eat shit, junior.

Attached: 1504917210131.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Trump said so

>Not knowing that lifting an object from the ground increases it's weight because it's technically falling before you picked it up and thus is weightless
You're moving it to a higher entropy state, of course it gains weight.

He's not OP.

>i can see none of you have been in the military thats for sure...
There's clearly a lot of obese people on Cred Forums.

I didn't say he was. I was referring to OP.

I'm sad because you're probably not even trolling, you're that fucking stupid

and if you are, then its worse because you think your dumb shit is funny when its just lame

What? You seriuosly think items get heavier the longer you hold them?

Attached: 1427929072235.jpg (804x876, 125K)

Definitely trolling

>not realizing that moving any object away from a gravitational field increases its mass.

Original arguer was legit a total fucking retard.

Exactly what i said
/thread

? :D

We all knew what he meant, you clearly don't

Cuz it's heavy and he looks cool.

That's obviously not what he meant retard

Attached: maximum_trolling.gif (500x333, 150K)

Nice troll