So why haven't you started working out and got sick juicy gains

So why haven't you started working out and got sick juicy gains.

>Inb4 iM tOo UgLy.
>I dOnT hAvE tImE
>ItS pOiNtLeSs (muh misery needs company

BONUS POINTS FOR
>Op Is A fAg FoR pOiNtInG oUt MuH iNsEcUrItIeS

Attached: da1f978fcad962a1a6faae3d8d173cb1.jpg (1908x1146, 228K)

/fit/

Married.

I'm ugly as sin.

I've got the app downloaded and I bought the food I can diet on.

But I overeat and don't exercise.

When I left highschool I was 250. Got my first job, started running and went down to 170. Then my knee started hurting and I got fired, so 3 years later I'm back to 250.

Op Is A fAg FoR pOiNtInG oUt MuH iNsEcUrItIeS

Because I don't really care about being buff.
I'm thin and just that is fine by me.

I started up, I'm on day 20 and loving it! Seeing some changes and feeling better overall. I'm just a small guy, 5'-9" 133 lbls but that just means I got room for gains!

But I have. I just need to stop eating junk food to cut. That part is hard.

I'm fairly thin myself. But working out is more about looks. If you stick to a decent diet and do some workouts at home you'll feel fucking amazing I promise. It might take a week or two to start feeling the difference in your energy but damn you will

I'm a lazy cunt. I fucking love lying around eating snacks and watching anime. My love for doing this outweighs my hate for my body and my will to do something about it put together.

Attached: japan glasses laugh.jpg (395x387, 18K)

I find going to the gym to be absolutely boring. Skill based hobbies that also kept me fit were always more exciting, eg rock climbing for back, shoulders and arms.

Replace any frozen snacks with a cup of frozen berries. Don't be alarmed if you shit colors haha real talk. baby steps though. If you can't cut everything out at once just cut some out at a time. Seltzer water is a great way to curb soda addictions. If you think it tastes funny you won't after forcing yourself to drink it for a week. Gotta power through that intial WTF AM I DRINKING period. That's what I had to do and now I'm addicted. Haven't binged on soda in years. Still have one now and then lol wtf is this soda pop anonymous

Because fuck me and my genetics, am ugly as all the fucks and it doesn't matter how much I lift, women have straight told me am horrible as hitting the Pope and so intense they are put off by my antics.

Being ripped can't take away uglyness and autism.

I'll admit I'm less active during winter but I ran for 30 minutes and spent the other half an hour lifting dumbbells and doing push ups. Basic bitch stuff.
Afterwards I made some yummy meat balls in olive oil with muh caste iron and a side of some pasta which was pretty gud.

I'm happy I did it, Thx for reading my blog.

Then at least be a swoll ugly fucked. I have more respect for fit hideous bastards than limp wrist ones.

Attached: 1579856651443.jpg (900x900, 134K)

Thanks user. That give me motivation.

>>Op Is A fAg FoR pOiNtInG oUt MuH iNsEcUrItIeS

Op is a fag for caving in to his own body insecurities and forced society norms.

Enjoy your destroyed ligaments at age 40.

Bloat n' purge Instagram threads deserve death, as does OP. The truck will be out front shortly. Don't resist.

Attached: bussing_01.jpg (317x181, 20K)

Have you tried boxing... I know a guy who went from like 400 fuxkint lbs to i think like 180 or 200, in fighting condition... he was a fat dude his whole life, so he didn't have the athletic twitch fibers... it's been years so he probably developed more awareness though

You don't even have to be good, and don't be self-conscious either, a lot of fatties at the gym... even when I go back after my drunken binges I go back in haggard clothing sometimes... it's for me, so fuck the rest..

>Twink gains
I don't wanna be no fag kind sir, fuck you.

>watching anime.
I watch anime on my tread mill and when lifting too then I treat myself to one of those more expensive but good tasting protein bars afterwards.
NO EXUSES user

Attached: 1526253918219.jpg (512x512, 36K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>Enjoy your destroyed ligaments at age 40
This only happen to stupid fucks that don't stretch and warm up properly. Which sums up 80% of the stupid pricks that lift.

>e
those 4 pics were all made on the same day lol

A month ago I was 250 lbs. I'm 6'2. Now I've gone down to 235 from just doing sit ups and push ups every day and counting my calories (averaging 1250-1500/day).
Wish me luck guys. I'm going all the way to 190. No more fatbody. No more feeling fatigued. No more shame. No more concern for my health.

I actually can't even fathom going back to consuming sugar... I just kind of stopped, mainly for my teeth... but realizing how good you constantly feel on water and the like is just night and day... if I was to drink a soda now, I would readily notice my poopy feeling

I'm still depressed and so far up my own ass and lonely... but that's because I've been an alco for a long time; when I used to be a fight ready boxer... duck I needa step my shit up

Left looks way more intimidating than the right. The right just looks like a confident douche

Not op, but

I'm too ocd af... I want to do this so bad, but I always find myself rewinding to hear plot shit, even non plot menial things... it's annoying... maybe something idgaf about I could do... but I had invested so many hours in a series of unfortunate events... I didn't want to miss any plot points.. and found myself just turning it off my workout was over (and at the height of my workout career, I like to go for a long time)

Any suggestions? Maybe I'll get some airpods this weekend or some shit.. but I'm also a subtitle guy... fuck

I have fucked my shit up more from not stretching, than I have from actual fights

If you ask me, third from left is were it looks intimidating to me. I had bitchslapped fat fucks around and only two of them had been able to do shit about it.

I wouldn't mess with bearmode dudes tho, ever.

Well I mean, instead of being fat AND ugly, why not just be ugly?

Pedal to the metal mate.. and don't stop.. I did for 8months due to an alcoholic succubus and now I find myself depressed and lethargic.. was a beast in fight rwady physique at 180, now I'm fucking like 140lbs of depression and lethargy (5'10)

Gonna do 9gs of mushrooms as a last hurrah to my old retard self and get back to training (haven't done mushrooms in like a decade, found a guy who sells and did 3gs other day.. I meant to get more and fin, but they 9nly had this high price crap.. but I feel like I didn't get to nut)

>Not warming up properly
>Not stretching properly
You must be one of those assholes that constantly tries to pull off a split becuase "Muh powur on distuns".

If you have crab legs then fucking pincer your opponents to submission. Fucking idiots everywhere I tell you.

Anyone in here have any tips? I've dealt with fat all my life and I wanna lose the weight particularly on the torso and thighs. I run 2-3 miles everyday and I've been doing dumbbell workouts (which have shown results for my shoulders and arms) but nothing seems to be working to burn the fat. I've even changed my diet. Been eating healthier and cut out the junk food and given myself smaller portions.

Get your test levels checked. Those are female accumulation points. Might have to supplement, which sucks, but it's something you can absolutely make the best of. If you're running low it's going to be very hard to get rid of without destroying your quality of life.

I hate images like that because they create a false impression about workout progress. This is a decently muscular guy cutting.

Blue tooth head phones are a good start, maybe try to find a few good anime shows with dubs that don't suck but what you should really do is learn Nipponese then you'd never have to read anine again.

Also get a TV or TV adapter that can wirelessly play your Japanese cartoons from your laptop.

I hope this helped.

Also also there's a thread on /t/ for such language programs that might help with exactly that, I know because I tried to teach myself Arabic but didn't have the time to dedicate to it.

Good luck user.

Attached: 1579825219066.png (545x429, 465K)

You are mostly fucked. Localized fat burning seems like bullshit to me. Some people kind of pull it off, but for the rest is not achievable.

For instance, there are girls that wrap the body part they want to "Burn off" with a plastic bag and sweat them... some dudes try to pull this off on their bellies and end up dehydratated and fucked.

In short, I would recommend slow jogging longer distances. Get a small and rhythmic pace, don't focus on raising your knees, focus on keeping moving. Start with a 15 minutes run, and keep adding 15 seconds every new workout until you reach the 2 hours.

Just remember to do this once you feel fully recovered, every 3rd to 4th day. IF you are sore still by the 5th day you have to change your diet plan.

This A good start is deit. Cut ALL added sugars, $-o-y, and other processed crap period.
Integrate more organic red meats and veggies such as steak, lamb, spinach, and broccoli. Maybe less bread to unless it's whole grain and your shit is very runny.

Also don't drink booze as much, that's why otherwise masculine men have beer guts and tits. Alcohol kills testosterone.

Attached: 1556589329999.gif (762x750, 246K)

>married
>not taking care of your body
uh oh, this won't last long if you give up like this

> just be ugly
thats me. Still doesnt help my self esteem.

because im a lazy retard

Brah, whores of today don't give a damn. They want the a chad with chisseled face and abs.

It doesn't work if you only have the abs.

>some dudes try to pull this off on their bellies and end up dehydratated and fucked.
Because they're retarded and don't drink enough water to replenish their bodies I'd imagine. I've seen a fat fuck drop hundreds of pounds, sure he's still a little chubby but not morbidly obese anymore so it's possible when you actually stay dedicated which most people don't and then stick to complaining about muh genes.

Being succesfull with girl while being ugly is way more rewarding. It's like beating the game in hard mode

Your personnality, your mind get validation from the success you have. It's way more fulfulling than having success because you followed a diet and did some exercise.

Well, yeah, most people are freaking retards.

Wat... are you seriously calling me a whiny bitch for stressing that stretches/warm up is crucial?

Looooooool, you need to do that fusion dance thing with another sperg to be this fucking lame

Attached: 1579356938911.jpg (463x476, 12K)

- Chronic tricep tendonitis in left arm
- Herniated lumbar disc

makes it hard to stay motivated when shit starts hurting a few weeks in everytime

>beating the game in hard mode
I would love to know this feel. Literally killed myself in gym over a decent body and still not slaying it.

Attached: 146176967396.png (150x150, 23K)

Just started

You are the stupid prick that posted about fucking himself up with stretches.

You gotta be utterly retarded to pull that off.

I'm a tall skinny guy and i started working out 3 months ago. I thought something was wrong with me because my gains were weak but i finally feel like i'm starting to look good for the first timein my life.

but im bald and skinny fat. this wont make my hair grow.

You're not doomed and i think any man can boost his test

Just eat like a man, never eat soy, olive oil, salad (any leafy green) effect test and stabilize it... love me's my spinach

Tummy and legs like the other guy, I suggest boxing. Start like 1 or 2 times a week

If you don't wanna goto the gym some things that might help are wall sites, planks, side planks, and different on your back leg/ab workouts... my favorite is sitting up on my elbows with my hands on the lower part of my back and wading my legs out straight in the air or holding them straight out at different intervals, or cycling your legs like your walking on air up and then do it backwards so you cycle your legs back to right above the ground... but don'ttouch the ground... the more you lean your upper body to the floor, the more you will engage and... or b

keep on keeping on mate
you're gonna hit the jackpot when all the disillusioned divorced 40 year-old-ish pre-cougars get back on the market for some good dicking from someone who still has a great body (hopefully you make a good salary as well, it would help a fuckton)

Dude literally everyone knows you need to stretch for a workout. Dumbass.

accurate

Nah I mean everything... like movies and all. I've watched scenes that had a line that was said, but there was no subtitle, over like 50 times till I got what the person said... even in English, but it their cadence or accent that affected what they were saying

I'll just have to suffice with the air pods.. you did bring learning a language WHILE I workout into light, so thanks for that

That kind of pogress doesn't just happen overnight. Keep going user, you'll achieve your goal with dedication and tine. Who knows maybe you'll be satisfied or decide you want to challenge yourself even more.

Working out isn't the problem for me I'm pretty fit in terms of core and arms it's my diet that needs fixing and I'm shit at that lmao

Who cares, muscular bold dudes look better than lanky bold dudes so there's your excuse.

Because they're lazy

I'm not going to repeat myself.. go back and read, then take this L you social outcast living in spergutory

learning to cook and enjoying healthy thing is so satisfying though, give it a try! like i actually feel bad if i skip vegetables at dinner now
i eyeball everything though, following recipes fucking suck... just find stuff that you enjoy that's not overly fat/salty processed garbage

Attached: 1564676010074.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

>literally everyone knows you need to stretch for a workout
As if. Nearly everybody I know "hates" warming up and stretching... but then again these are the same idiots that lift nearly 90% of their workload for warm up and don't know what jogging is because "That's for faggots'.

Bro, am not even 30 and many of these idiots have some kind of serious injury or simply have quit, all the while I have been lifting for 14 years and counting while only getting an inflammated knee from a bar falling on it.

A freaking bar on the knee, good freaking luck it wasn't an arrow or I would be here shitposting about it.

I work shifts

this image is retarded. the day 1 is already strong, 84 is just him after a cut. it takes at least a year to achieve day 84's physique.

/ck/ is your friend user. Cooking is easy once you get the hang of it and have frontal loab development like Said.

the older you get the more important it is to warm up

Knows of* like 80% don't... for me it was climbing that I didn't appreciate stretches for... till I got into the complex shit and started to injure myself

It's always important.. I just don't think you can as wisely connect pains to their injuries or how they happened in the first place... duck in high school I was participating in 4sports (badminton, tennis, speed all, boxing) and before I knew it: broken pelvis

Nearly rekt my shoulder for good too popping anvils like candy during this badminton tourny

Speedball... and I didn't hit growth spurt till gr.11, so I was a frontman diving all the time

I can't eat well, tho that would magically fix itself as soon as I worked out, but then again fuck life and working out just leads to me getting my heart broken because I have a minor bipolar disorder (recidivistic depressive shit) so I just break up at some point and go down the same rabbit hole.

Complete switch between introvert and extrovert personality.

I feel a lot safer when I'm at my worst in those moments because I prevent people to get close to me that could take an interest and I might find one too.

Being a retarded human is retarded.

>T. Prancing faggot
I've never stretched or did a warm up run in my entire life.
*bends down for dumbbells*
*pulls several muscles*
'AHHHHHHH!'
Eh working out isn't for me any way, I get plenty of exercise from my boss being a slave driver fucking bitch.

Attached: 1578674463578.jpg (526x526, 72K)

is that op? will you go further or stay at the peak of what most probably perceive the most fit out of fit body styles? major gains seem to be perceived as rather massive fitness flaw, even over dadbods

would not have noticed if you didn't point it out

i actively and consciously started warming up with 14-15.
How the fuck did you manage to break your pelvis?

quality post and pic

Geez sorry user, maybe just get a yoga matt and some weights for home then.

Constantly tired with kids and work, as well as no motivation for improvement. Vicious cycle really, difficult to break out of it.

You can only control your caloric intake, deplete the reservoirs on your extremities, build up proper muscle not too much, see the rest go and then your fat situation and placement should solve itself, might get harder after certain age with certain genetic predisposition but depending on your internal clock this could be anywhere between the age of 20 and 70

you need an absolute control over your caloric intake and be aware of how much you burn, if you're not working a physical job you might not be burning a lot at all and an office job is perfectly survivable (not thrivable) with 700 calories, if you weigh little enough to just need those calories, being bigger and male can easily increase this.

>How the fuck did you manage to break your pelvis?
prolly a lot of hard pounding from sugar daddy bears

just go for a walk regulary. helps to clear your head and get some blood flowing where it needs to. When your kids get older and they don't need that much attention anymore you can become more active again.

they're also an internal biological clock triggered fat deposit in quite a few humans and races, you can also see it with our close relatives, for example gorillas especially well what distinct changes happen after a certain life time was already spent as an adult

the issues with certain hair stopping to grow and fall out while other hair starts growing is also tied to such a biological clock, just that in both cases it's testosterone leading to hair loss in one region while gaining it elsewhere

this is also accompanied by a shift of fat deposition, women have a similar issue

i have, my only problem is my lower stomach is fat. i have a three pack( i have a pump in my stomach)

...and it will be glorious!

what if I told you that working out and generally having better life habits would make you feel better about yourself, thus reducing depressive shit, consequently making you enjoy good moments more and ultimately locking you into a circle of self improvement that culminates into potentially meaningful relationships and a happy non-retarded life
(easier said than done, but I've been battling the exact same thing since 2012 and the improvements since then are staggering)

That's an incredibly positive suggestion, cheers bud. Used to work out pretty hard as a teenager, it's sad to see how easily things can change.

Stop lying to yourself that you need this kind of body. Lol you didn't see it coming, did you?

I know that and it works really well until it doesn't
I feel a bit like Stephen Fry described his issues with bipolar, at some point those phases of giving up and not seeing the glory anymore become longer but it is in the end an utterly butt fuck retarded decision.

I mean, I can't not work out and do sport to quite some degree, but it's not the outside, socialization and effort I need to jump start and fix the shit or use enough calories to get hungry, ah well it's planned for this spring, some part in me is still sad over turning down an awesome chick but thinking of that just makes me think that that shouldn't be the reason for it and if I don't want to do it for myself I can just do nothing anyway since it'll all repeat on stupid.

And a bit like addiction to feeling shit, as soon as I don't live the high life of activity, people and physical stuff for a few days I just forget and lose all culture and traditions I build up since the last time, it's really absurd.

Have you managed to stay active through since 2012? Ah well I probably should just do something and at least pick up some hobby again, I really miss the person I am when it's up.

Fuck physical activity is so important to not being depressed and doing it every day is just such a gain to life quality, picking lazy easy distracting poison, need to stop that.

Thanks, perhaps you inspired me a bit for this year's plan.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

involve another person to make it a shared hobby with positive experiences? involve your children if none more useful is available?

if you can, take your bike to work, take as many steps as you can and as the other person said, just taking a walk, some fresh air, blood flowing and your heart pumping is a start

true but also as a kid you always move around so you don't need to warm up. It's not just the body

Came here to say this. Guy's already pretty built, you can't not see it.

hes already fit. all he did was a cut faggot

still looks like a pussy with fear in his eyes LOL

Come from a family full of overweight people, started working out and fixed it for a while, not really surprised I slipped back into it if I'm honest.
Again, cheers for the positive suggestions.

Bike to work is pretty unrealistic, it's 30 miles each way and some days are 18 hours long. On Monday I'll be leaving the house at 07:00 and I'll likely get home at 21:00 on Wednesday. I'll be fitting acoustic panelling in a studio which is physical at least, rather than spending time in the office.

Walking more is however very realistic, I'll be endeavouring to do more.

pic related just be healthy but still eat ice cream

Attached: dontbeapussy.jpg (915x532, 107K)

Is that the dude from vsauce?

just put an alarm for every other day for that. How does your day look like? Getting up, waking up your kids, getting them ready for school, getting them out of the house, eating something then going to work? When you get home your kids are probably doing something where they dont need you. get a supper then go for a walk. you're most likely back in time to get them into bed or whatever.

The looks is just a bonus, its more about how you feel.

> as a kid you always move around so you don't need to warm up
true thats probably a big part.

That seems like a whole situation, I didn't want to pretend that I know exactly what you're going through, but I guess I get the gist of it as it reminded me of myself. Sure there are lower times, some that just make you angry about yourself, but overall not giving up is the key. Changes are slow and gradual, but they're surely there.

To answer your question I didn't manage to always stay active, and I don't even exercise everyday, but the important thing is to keep the motivation to get to it regularly, and if not, at least keep a desire to get back into the good habits when you remember how good it makes you feel. I just tell myself: go out, get some sun, sweat your life you fucking piece of shit, ruin those muscles and those shoes. And everything is always better after that. Stress from work is gone, and the peacefulness persists. And I believe once you've done this, you don't feel guilty to do other things that you enjoy too.

Hopefully this inspires you, just as other anons have inspired me before

me too but i go the gym. I can't do shit about my face but my body looks okay. Oh well.

lmao the cancer boi? no its not him

It's more like wake up somewhere between 05:00 and 07:00, get in car and go to work. Get home sometime around 18:30 to 21:30, see kids for time that I can, eat tea and lie awake until somewhere between 00:00 and 01:30. It's becoming more frequent that I stay away a few nights a month for work as well.

Weekends are typically dedicated to time with the kids.

What I can do, is use the time I'm unable to sleep to walk, can easily do a few miles in that time, and it would likely fix the sleeping problem.

Be active with your kids, take them kayaking. Also get yourself a rising desk to stand and a yoga ball to bound and maintain blood flow.
Really helps a lot

not him but we have convertible desks at work. Really nice to choose when to stand or sit. Not a fan of the yoga ball meme. at least get a chair too so you can switch it up now and then

>yoga ball
it's retarded but it works, I use it for half a day once in a while and it really helps with my shitty posture (especially legs, back, and neck)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

bv hv fhgvc

It was an avulsion fracture, where my pelvic muscle ripped of bone with it... couldn't move my leg

All the sports and funny enough I think how I wore my belt too (catholic high school before public)... then one day we were doing some doubles practice on the tennis court and these soccer kids started picking on my buddy, who was a little dweeby I guess, but cool af. They started making fun of his glasses telling him he's a WoW gag and all this garbage and he was taking it to heart, it was just a bombardment of insults on his character, and he was ducking gold, so he didn't deserve that.
The soccer faggots ended up kicking their ball over the fence during a play, I picked it up, jumped off the 12' fence from the top and mid stride my leg just gave out, and I whipped the ball.

I used to skateboard heavy and did acid drops of phonebooths and shit all the time... so i think it was just everything, as that area was killing me so bad I couldn't even run while playing baseball during gym class... the drop was the last straw I'd say... or last anvil

Broken pelvis dude here

I did stretches and shit when I was a kid... but it was just so much SPORTS

The only time I didn't stretch an realized how crucial it was when I got better and did more complex shit, was rock climbing... when I started it was just sort of a fun day out and didn't think of it as too extreme... lots of people don't stretch before climbing and consider warm up climbs to suffice... which they don't

That is probably the only place where I injured myself almost permanently simply due to not stretching (never did too much tendon/ligament shit, so I didn't understand how the strain was working. It effectively solidified my tendons/ligaments so tight that I went to push my wrist down one day after a climb and just felt my forearm pop)

Bruh I can't even gain weight

You need more protein, potassium, or zinc then.

and how do you get these things? What do I have to eat?

Surprisingly, even as a 5' nothing redhead, with braces and acne, I had game lol... more often had a girlfriend than I did friends... and I'm pretty good looking now and can look back and say those girls would still be hot to me: a brazillian/asian, a girl with pure german heritage (thin with THICC thighs), and a beautiful rich chick from England... then I hit growth spurt in gr11, became popular and it was open season

Hopefully that motivates some of the guys on here that blame everything else aside from themselves and their behaviour

Serious question fags. Is this progress possible in 85 days?

And what the fuck is "cutting"?

BUMP

where do you even start

>>Inb4 iM tOo UgLy.
>>I dOnT hAvE tImE
>>ItS pOiNtLeSs (muh misery needs company

You know who types like this? With the mixture of caps and lower case lettering? Little wannabe, emo-hipsters who thinks it makes them sound cool cause they are confused why they like being touched by their youth pastor.

I second this sentiment. What do you eat? What do and what not to do?

Seriously there were times when I was working out and was thinking this isn't shit, I'm getting nowhere... even though the gains were obvious, maybe I just felt like they were coming too slow... fast forward to now where I just broke up with a succubus who nearly sucked all the life from me (back to drugs, alcohol, smokes, rocknroll) I realize even though I would beat myself up, my mind and its processes were SO much healthier, and I did put so much effort and I did get the results... it's just human to always feel like "it's not enough".. aiding evolution, right.

It's okay to feel sorry for yourself, but then you have to get back up and say, "this is fucking mine, I got this"... or else you just become a victim of your own self-pity

do you need to look like that in 85 days? just start man

anywhere. just do it.

prolly at the gym, mate

And you know who gets triggered by something so fuckign innocuous? a self loathing psycho that insults anonymously people on the internet t compensate for all his personal frustrations.

"anywhere" doesn't help lmao it's like saying "how do I get a job" "anywhere"
thanks for your help m8 changed my life

...dude have you been on the internet between now and the peak of myspace?

Attached: 1562190152295.jpg (179x281, 7K)

Id really like to have a time frame. No count kind of kills my motivation. Also... what to eat and how to work out?

anytime my dude, you're welcome

I do.
I'm at a healthy weight.
That OP image is obviously faked.

Give me a solid program gymfag

I second this

you dont need anyone else to work out. literally just get out of your chair and go for a run. then do as many pushups as you can and do the same ammount again after a few minutes, do the same with pullups, situps, squads, ... that programm every other day

Any special diet?

This progress is not possible as an average joe who just starts lifting. This guy was already pretty built but the muscles were hidden under his fat. Revealing those muscle by lowering body fat is was is called cutting.

if youre not eating super unhealthy just eat what youre hungry for

Gotchu. So this takes a lot of cardio?

>sick gains
literally only lost wieght

Use to but can't anymore, tore labrum in shoulder doesnt let me lift anymore and torn deltoid ligament doesnt let me run or squat. No money for surgeries either so I'm fucked.

Everyone is different... once you enter the world, it is easier to understand how to do what and why..

I suggest boxing for anyone as the classes are pretty concentrated so you have motivation and the community as a whole is just healthy... try stay away from rod heads... a good place to start would probably be a place like HUF in mississauga Ontario Canada... they had bible verses on the walls and shut and it was family run, and they were churning out pro fighters, they didn't mention religion once to me, but just that spiritual and take care of your fellow man vibe was heavy... which shed all the ideas of hostility when talking to these giant gritty motherfuckers

Information is at the tip of your fingers faggot.
Pic related took me a minute to find.

Just ignore the second one at the bottom.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (474x971, 97K)

>what the fuck is "cutting"?
Probably it just means don't eat junk? Not bad advice for the average Amerilard tbh.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 1576861992696.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

>tFw nO CuTe eMo twINK to fLeX oN AnD bEnD oVeR tHe cOuCh tO iN OrDeR tO fUcK hIs pOuNd hIs bOi pUssi tILl hE cUm'S vIa aNaL oRgAsSuM

I do pull ups and push ups. I have no money for a gym. I just started walk/running cause I have to build up my endurance. It's so hard to run long and no I'm not fat. 169lbs

keep going. dont change running speed and you can run further.

Which app?

what juicy gains bro? the guy lost traps and delts when he went on a cut. dyel op