Can you buy a warehouse just to live in it?

Can you buy a warehouse just to live in it?

Attached: D976BC47-D0DC-4319-9E3C-CD5ADE80FFCE.jpg (2048x1367, 757K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Ship_warehouse_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, there are criteria that a domicile has to meet like hot water and shit.

No, sadly. The warehouse must not be used for privilege if it can't be permitted to the taxes of a household only. There's a storage tax for those.

If made to hold people and there is a bill that shows they serve to only people paying, at least to start it, then and only then it can be used to sleep in.

No. It's not zoned properly. There'll be problems with adequate bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms etc.
Sounds great though. Like you could partition different areas off, plus have a huge big space to ride bikes or boards in.

If he doesn't tell anyone and has a separate mailing address / POBox... That might work.

If you bought it and you were the only one that stayed there, no one would notice tbh

Of course you can. If you can afford a warehouse you can certainly afford some dumb little house somewhere to be your legal address. Or pay a lawyer to be your legal address.

you talk like a fag.

Zoning fag here. Probably not, but it depends on the local zoning ordinance. Each municipality has its own.

Interested op what are you thinking? I think the cost to maintain would be higher then a house

I mean, the question really should be "Would you buy a warehouse to live in it?" Sounds like ass tho

Technically, they're not zoned for a residential situation but that doesn't keep people from secretly living in them anyways. There are people who routinely live in storage spaces. I once lived for 2 years in the office building my photo studio was in and there was another guy down the hall secretly doing the same thing.

Like day to day costs would be super high compared to your modern house. Then again I live in a place that gets stupid cold in the winter

The electric bill and gas bill is enourmous. I run a 40,000 SF warehouse and electric is 4k, gas in winter 3-4k. Property tax is 250k / year. OP would have to be independently wealthy to be dumb enough to do this.

I do. I rent a 6640 sq ft ex dog food warehouse and I live in it. It’s $1600/ month and it’s about 20 feet from the train tracks. No one fucks with me and I have the rest of the space to park my motorcycles in. I have a little furnace for the office that I sleep in and the rest is just it’s own little family. Just mind your own business and you can get away with it

If OP actually wants to do this it’ll be a huge investment even if he made it a self sustainable building ie no gas or electric for a supplier. But we still need details about locations and size and budget

If the rent was cheap would you do it?

This guy gets it.

I have a better question: did Toybiz or Kenner store their leftover stock in a warehouse

You guys wanna do that but with the infinite ikea?

I have a homeless friend that stays in a self-storage unit. The owners are kind enough to let him run an electrical cord inside the unit.

I Used to sleep in the storage before i rent my studio was aight
But one time one of the mánager found me opening my storage room i really wonder what the fuck she was doing in my storage store unit maybe just checking of the people who where sleeping inside just maybe

it might be illegal based on zoning. r kelly got busted for having an "apartment" in his recording studio.

hey, why did this fucking thing have "thrusters" on the back? it got up to 88 mph using the simple car motor, and then, no thrust was necessary because the car would appear in the same spot, just at a different time. also, what would be coming out? plutonium exhaust?

Attached: TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine-OtoGodfrey.com-JMortonPhoto.com-07.jpg (2560x1707, 1.03M)

sounds cool

Yes, would be cold and expensive to heat though.

Those are vents, when it comes back after the first time travel event in the first movie, it vents out all that white stuff.

If you’re in NJ, you can come live in my warehouse. For free. Running water, a shower, a kitchen, a pull-out couch on the mezzanine.

Don't skimp on the safety shit. Case in point: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Ship_warehouse_fire

legally, no. it it done, sure.

Yes if you can sort out the zoning. You’ll need a lawyer. It’s not irregular for people to convert ex-industrial lots to housing.

Actually my old landlord did exactly that. He bought an old factory and spend a few grand building out livable spaces. Us tenants all paid him $1200+ each month rent. That dude made bank. Respect.

You can by a plot of land, dig a big hole, and live in it with a pack of feral rats if that's what you wanna do

Attached: 0059.jpg (1008x768, 139K)