Am I fat?

Am I fat?

Attached: 9239.jpg (449x665, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/PUbwtRP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your face is round, but tbh it's hard to judge that pic

You have a double chin and you're hiding your arms.
I'm guessing you are.

U look more unhappy than that ur fat. I won't tell you if you really are "fat" that's for everyone else different. I would say keep an eye on your BMI index. That's more important and that will tell you if ur in overweight. Don't worry about what others think about you. Just worry about ur health. That's more important. Love and care for your body and yourself

I like the new chin! It's very Best Corea!

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

> do it right niggas.

Idk, it's hard to tell with that baggy shirt on, maybe take it off for us to tell?

yes, btu you were pretty bland looking when you were thin too so you might as well just give up.

This but with timestamp

Tits, WITH timestamp, or GTFO!

So thirsty

Attached: 1578354435738.gif (600x366, 822K)

She's gone downhill. Sorta sad.

Can’t see most of your body. Definitely have a double chin which doesn’t look great but isn’t the worst thing. Need to see more to really know

Depends on your behavior.

You must be new here

did you edit your face to make it look fatter? also OP is probably a basement dweller, fake & gay

Join before it's too late imgur.com/PUbwtRP

Dunno. I would marry you

Let me get my scales so i can weigh my phone with this picture on screen. Ah yes you weight 188 grams... Hmm seems a little low actually.

No, you’re that trap who keeps posting their gay face on my board and you’ve been playing with a filter to make yourself look fat