Brothers, I am in a tight spot...

brothers, I am in a tight spot. I am in my late twenties supporting my disabled mom (brain injury) with no money left at the end of the month. I was suckered into leaving a job that at least paid the bills for something that would’ve paid better. They changed their mind on me and fired me. I have no idea what I’m going to do. If you can help
>paypal.me/ NightTerries
>Cashapp $NightTerries
>Venmo @Night-Terry

Attached: C4C27505-60FE-4ABA-8E5F-7C8B72C811CC.jpg (800x601, 31K)

Go sell plasma

How old is your mom, OP? How did the damage happen?

67. Fell on the side walk. Was okay for like a week then I came home and she didn’t know who she was. Worst day of my life that day.

Sorry OP, wish I could help you, but broke af. Good fortune be upon you.

Timestamps femanon you know the rules.

Thank you

Manage to get her an MRI or CT scan yet to see where the damage is?

resh

I'd help but I couldn't even afford to take care of my own mom after her massive stroke and all the complications. Died at 49. Good luck to you.

Yes it was a massive subdermal hematoma. Had a craniectomy.

Damn dog. I’m really sorry to hear it

Ew

brain bleed bump

Please help me bros

Attached: 6F6ACA9C-C6F8-4EEB-B94F-671E1FAE36CA.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: D801932B-366D-4F43-B206-F4D7457DEC8E.jpg (553x527, 63K)

fuck your mom on webcam and charge for video passes

what in the name of fuck is this thread, today after 10 year of not playing red alert I was listening to the sountrack and now suddenly your pic op

FUCK YOU

I am sending you 50 000 $ Right now fucking nigerian, nice job fishing for newfags tho

if you have a gun, start selling meth or heroin. which ever is bigger in your city. don't be a fucking punk either or you will get robbed and murdered, but you can make some real cash quick.

Yuri has mind controlled you. Looks like your going in the grinder!

Thank you for reminding me. I was going to download Red Alert last night but I forgot.

same thread for weeks now guys. no take b8.