I need help Cred Forumsros. Please help me. I've never done this but i don't know where else to ask for it...

I need help Cred Forumsros. Please help me. I've never done this but i don't know where else to ask for it. Tonight I hurt my girlfriend. It wasn't on purpose but it was my fault. We were riding her bicycle and I hit the brake too hard and she fell on her face. She's very injured and now she is sleeping. She took 2 clonazepam pills and drank a lot of alcohol. She doesn't want me to touch her or even near her. She said that she doesn't want to see me anymore. It's 5am and I don't know if I should leave forever or stay and wait until she wakes up.
>tl;dr I had a bike accident and hurt my girlfriend A LOT. What do I do? I feel very sad and alone. Please help me. I also threw up. I begged her to forgive me but she doesn't want to.

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-043002.png (540x960, 407K)

It's going to be ok! Don't make any decisions now, get some sleep.

dont over stress and just make her some shit to eat and say your sorry. if she still in her angry bag then let her know how you feel and that you dont want to live in guilt for the rest of the relationship. and tell her to tighten her grip next time so she doesnt fall.

ok so either your girlfriend is a teenager, a lunatic or you did it on purpose.
I'd have a hard time believing that she's done so fast with the relationship even after/in pain.

I'm afraid she wants to hurt me in the morning.
She doesn't want to see me ever again.
It wasn't on purpose. I love her.
Please stay with me bros.

If it was a genuine accident than she'll forgive and forget. If she's still pissy, like said then have a real conversation about how you can't live in guilt over a genuine accident. You can feel terrible that you caused her to get hurt, but she needs time to process to understand it wasn't your fault. Get some rest user, theres nothing you can do about it tonight

I'll stay on thread, I've had a similar experience from the other end when my (still) gf and I were on a hike and she pulled back a stick that launched into my face at mach speed. Broke my cheekbone and fractured my eye socket

First, thanks to all for reading me.
Second, what do I say to make things better? What do I do? Should I call her in a day? In a week?

How did you move on from that? Thanks for your time. I just want to hug her so bad. I keep getting flashbacks from the accident.

Everything was going so perfect. The ride was so romantic. I feel like the worst person right now.

cont. bc i wanna explain what happened after, I was in total shock at first because I just wanted everything to be okay, it felt like a bad dream for hours until I got put to sleep for facial reconstruction. I stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks but when she visited I had flashbacks of the branch coming back to my face, I lashed out on her not because she did it but because I felt like my life was totally fucked. I didnt see anyone for 2 months after I got out, but I had to come to terms with what happened and I apologized because what I said was intentional and what she did wasn't. Hopefully your gf can come to that same realization.
We've been together for 3 years, 4 in February and that happened on our 5th date. Traumatic events are traumatic for everyone involved

sheesh you sound like such a fucking fag
bitch fell of a fucking bicycle, it’s not like she’s gonna be fucked for life
you’re being hysterical like a little bitch talking about how your girl is gonna hurt you in the morning
if feel like you’re either extremely underage or autistic as fuck
unless you’re a supreme retard and did some fucked shit with the bike that you’re not telling us you have no reason to be this weird about it

I'm glad you two are fine now. We have been in a relationship since January 2. Any advice for me to make things better? How do I approach her? She said that if I call her she would block my number. And that she doesn't want me to touch her or that I stay near her. What do I say? Should I do what she told me to do and leave? I'm afraid this is the last time we see eachother and I don't want to fuck it up by leaving.

She may have her 2 front teeth broken

I don't want to be a coward and leave. But at the same time i'm afraid that if I stay I make thigs worse

I would call her tomorrow to tell her how you feel about her and then how you feel about the accident (It was romantic until it fell apart, and that it was a terrible but it was just an accident) If she doesn't answer the first call, I'd wait for a call back or wait another day to call again.
I know she's important to you, but if she doesn't want to talk then you can't talk to her that day. Anything you try to do that she doesn't want will be pushing her away
She's making really big claims about never wanting to see you again, and thats basically the exact same thing I told my gf when it happened. I hated the world for awhile and just wanted everyone out so that I could deal with my own problems. My girlfriend gave me all the time I needed to grieve and I think thats why we're still together today

If she said not to call then I'd let her cool off for at least a couple days, like I said before it's really important that she has the space to grieve the way she wants to. I don't think she's going to keep the idea that you are some kind of asshole for making a mistake but pushing too fast can make her mad at you and want to end the relationship for an entirely different reason.

Just remember it's not all about you. Leave her alone. Tomorrow, maybe, let her know you're sorry and hope she'll be ok. Send flowers.

Lever her alone. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Young guys never understand that.

Should I let her a note on the table? I'm glad that you two are fine now. It gives me a little of hope but i'm very sad. I'm 22 and this is my first girlfriend and i'm already missing her a lot.

You're not a coward for leaving, you're giving her necessary space.
Call in a couple days, you're gonna feel like shit until then but what she's telling you is she needs time away from you. You can rehearse what you're going to say until then too

All off you are a bunch of homos tell her to fuck off and get a other girl.

Note on the table is a good idea, tell her how you feel about the accident and how sorry you are but that you're going to respect her boundaries and you hope that this mistake doesn't cost both of you the opportunity to have something meaningful

Wake her up and tell her you wanna have sex. Tell her it's ok to do it doggie style so she won't feel self conscious about you looking her in the face.

Thanks a lot bros. I've been on this sick forum for more years than I want to admit but now I understand the inmense support that one can get from anons. It changes my perspective on Cred Forums.
Should I let her a note? I'm afraid that this is my last chance and I want to do all what is in my hands without making her mad.
You are helping me a lot and I would like to keep writing so if anyone wants to stay I would appreciate it A LOT.

That's pretty easy to fix. Can be painful and expensive but not really something that will fuck your life up. Should be healed up within 10 days or so.

Don't make any decisions now, she's not her rn.
Just support and if she is really that hurt over it so be it. Make sure she is ok and doesn't die in her sleep.

Dude it's just a bike accident, she'll get over it. No sane person would end a relationshup over an accident

Attached: LOL.jpg (600x591, 20K)

eat my ass i love my girlfriend and i love talking to ppl on Cred Forums when they need someone to talk to, genuine human behavior 2020. everyone should be striving to be a better person.

Trips don't lie

Ok. I will do that and hope for the best. All I want is her writing me back. It would tear me appart if she doesn't talk to me anymore.

Even if she's totally done with you there's plenty of people out there & I'm sure you've learned a lot from that whole relationship. No one marries their first girlfriend, it's about experience

Its almost 4 am my time so I'm going to log off, but I just want to leave you with no matter what happens it's going to be okay. There's always a next step for you to take whether it involves her or not. Heartbreak sucks, but after awhile you realize it just gives you alone time. Try to focus on other things that are important to you, hang out with your friends as much as you can. It's not going to be easy, but it will all work out.

Yeah that's true but appart from being my gf she is my friend and a human too. She is in a lot of pain and I want to make sure she is okay. Should I call one of her friends to take care of here while i'm not around?

Thanks a lot for staying. You helped me a lot. Take care and rest well.

hey femanon here. You want to talk privately or something? I can maybe give you some comfort.

How do I know you are not trolling?

I'm not just feeling pretty lonely now and my boyfriend has ignored me for over two weeks. You have a contact OP?

Yeah but any sort of contact online is very dangerous. And even more here on Cred Forums where people locate everything and everyone. You shouldn't give any number or social network on Cred Forums either. I would love to talk to you but it's too risky. Any ideas on how can we comunicate?

Just give me a throwaway, temporary e-mail so we can talk about your relationship problem.

Let's talk here. I will do a new one if it closes.
Why does your bf not talk to you? What happened?

Eh I don't know man. Was just trying to test you if you would actually cheat on her since a lot of men like you consider online chatting with girls not cheating. This board is a huge redpill into the minds of guys. Can you be honest with me? You ever fantasized about her sister or friends? You're not that loyal to her are you?

Stop complaining, you have a fucking girlfriend. That's more than I've ever had you asshole