We need a final solution to the spider question

We need a final solution to the spider question.

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.livescience.com/58271-spiders-eat-880-tons-of-insects-yearly.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: By fire be purged.gif (500x375, 536K)

Attached: kill_it_with_fire_square.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Attached: AlongCameTheSpider.gif (450x379, 619K)

Attached: these glasses will fix it.jpg (796x436, 25K)

Leave 'em alone to do their job.

Attached: 21.jpg (665x449, 109K)

I'd much rather have a spider in the top corner of my room than a mosquito or gnat or fucking fly buzzing by my face or landing on my arm or TV or walls to mock and just won't fuck off

Attached: 2c68c0e1949f80bcd9162c8fb74574a2.jpg (570x380, 34K)

The arachnid menace must be stopped to ensure mankind and not insect will rule this bathroom now and always

Exactly, I'm not that keen on the bigger ones but they do a great job of killing other bugs in the house.

Replace all spiders with Small Frogs. Cuter, better. Final solution.

Attached: Frog.jpg (880x564, 41K)

word

Attached: 1189796171664.jpg (480x272, 23K)

What exactly is the question?

spiders been on earth for over 250 million years, you're not going to get rid of spiders, and they will still be here long after humans went extinct

pic related is a totally cool spider bro! It's a wolf spider, yes? They do NOT want to bother humans. I actually got to pet one once. He was fuzzy!

Spiders

Spiders are cool, fuck mosquitos

NOT IF WE TAKE THOSE BASTARDS OUT WITH US

Seconded. All in favor of filling everyone's houses with arthropod annihilating amphibians say aye.

What type of spider is op pic? I live in southern California and they stared to appear a few months ago

yes wtf so cute ahah

wolf spider

>reeeeeep reeeeeeeeeeeeeeep riiiiidup

All fucking night.

Fuck frogs the noisy little cunts

The solution is to make friends with them
>my buddy Schizo

Attached: IMG_20200107_112327877~2.jpg (3124x3072, 1.16M)

Spiders are not insects.
But they do eat fucktons of them.
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.livescience.com/58271-spiders-eat-880-tons-of-insects-yearly.html

Small frogs = small noise, you won't even hear it after a while. It'll just be a background ribbit letting you know that the your house is free of pests and spiders have been solved

Attached: FinalSolution.jpg (450x337, 107K)

Bring more flies and mosquitoes, human friend... or we shall sit on your face, in your nostrills and eyes when you wake in the morning.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 6E17DA4.jpg (540x876, 54K)

Give them audible voices to communicate symbiotically with other animals, like hams.

Here in Germany there are no dangerous spiders. They feed on mosquitos who would otherwise transmit a fuckload of dieseases, maybe even the chinaman virus. So spiders are bros, fuck you all who post in this thread!

Or give them big spider dicks

Spiders will side with the insects when the revolution comes.

Frogs can carry infectious things.
Spiders do not.

Can we please sort out why wasps have been showing off their spider kills lately? Anyone else have this happening?

As the guy with a pool in the backyard that serves as a fucking frog orgy let me tell you every additional frog ups the noise level until you cant even hear yourself scream SHUT THE FUCK UP FROOOOGS! Then they shut up but only for 2 minutes.

Yes but these will be house frogs, not dirty street frogs

Attached: PerfectlySafe.jpg (275x183, 3K)

I am not in germany, fritz.

You would only need like one or two small frogs per household, as they get around quite well. Less noise than your average radiator

Attached: FrogBro.jpg (880x630, 71K)

Can small frogs take out the larger spiders? I wonder if i had some kind of lizard...

Ohhhh now lizards... that's interesting. That nullifies the frog noise debate

That frog is so small my spider would eat it and still be hungry enough for a carpet beetle after

Hang on... "..they will still be here long after humans WENT extinct"

You got something you might wanna tell the rest of us?

Spider wasps are evil, nasty fucks.

Thier poison does not kill the spider but permanently paralyzes it. They then lay wasp eggs in the abdomen so when they hatch a few weeks later they eat spider bro from the inside out before they fly off to find another spider and repeat the cycle.

Fucking evil creatures

Sounds like we're gonna have to call in the big fella to solve your spider

Attached: BigBoiii.jpg (1110x820, 490K)

All wasps are evil fucks.
Even the insect variety

>frog orgy
I hear ya. Especially over winter when you let your pool go for a few months and a few frogs decide to move in.

You can't sleep for the groaning

I had one of these and threw it outside
I'm a piece of shit.

Kek
That fucker is too big now. It wouldn't give a shit about my spider.
Bet my spider could still kill it with one bite

Eat it faggot.