You're on a date with her

You're on a date with her
>what do?

Attached: 15789129494814476449011047650051.png (768x1024, 1.21M)

Attached: a7c.jpg (320x167, 7K)

Bump

Take a huge dump on her plate and watch her eat it

Treat her right go on another date fuck her brains out then ghost her cuz all I wanted was to suck on her tits

EAT. RAPE. SMASH HER OVER THE HEAD WITH THE PLATE. PERFECT DATE!

Angrily demand to know whether she's pro-Israel or pro-Palestine, and then throw my cup of coffee in her face depending on the answer.

Feel confident because she's probably insecure about her weight.

Throw some sand on her eyes and cum on those massive tits then naruto run from the cops.

Be a gentleman, have a good time, go for a makeout session, then suggest next time we go on a date we do something active, like jog, go to the gym or hike. Eventually get her into working out with me and help her improve her quality of life (and mine, because I will be sucking on her tiddies and mirin her tight body)

run away. she can get stiffed with the bill

>go for a makeout session

What did he mean by this?

Face it user, it's clear you've never been on a date.

tongue punch the fat box

Talk her into a lull, and then when I got her caught off guard, head-butt her into a coma and take her food...that shit looks delish. Is that cotton candy on a waffle? Yes want.

As in go in for a kiss, retard. It's obvious you've never taken the initiative in kissing a girl on a first date, or any date probably lmao

Bump

Let her eat me whole and alive

i hate it that nowdays restaurants smear shit all over your plate and call it tastefull or even art, fuck this showoff disgusting crap

>Not realizing that the words 'go for a makeout session' sound autistic
>projecting

Yup, just your average underage b& posting again.

Also, check em.

Attached: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

go on like normal. try to find out more about her. hopefully we're compatible. if things go well, then second date

Punch her in the boobies. Punch her on the nose. Kick her in the pussy, mash down all her toes.

ask her why is she so fugly

ITT : gay guys, buttmad and raging

Attached: 1421237174782.jpg (480x480, 26K)