Trump tried to have the Ukraine ambassador assassinated. It's over

trump tried to have the Ukraine ambassador assassinated. It's over.

Attached: 80FF364F-FB04-446A-9030-A14A582D594E.jpg (950x534, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hzSo6YfVYH0
thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/sidney-powell-drops-bombshell-showing-how-the-fbi-trapped-michael-flynn/
wnd.com/2019/12/horowitz-obama-fbi-misled-court-spy-trump-campaign/
dailywire.com/news/breaking-fisa-court-releases-statement-blasting-comeys-fbi-for-misconduct-providing-false-information-to-court??utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up trump said fire her you cunt trump is known for firing people

Have you not heard the recording, shill?

Yes you retard thats why I said he said fire her about 3 times to get her out of there

All of us are wasting our lives with trivial bullshit.
You are wasting yours talking about trump and impeachment and the fake left/right paradigm. Talk about bottom of the fucking barrel.

Do you really think people of power talk in public about assassinating ambassadors

lol, so he wanted parnas to fire her? Retard

Shill

trump? Definitely

He was at a table full of people all who could give the information to the right people, if you did you research she didnt end up getting fired til over a year later

He's the new! Teflon Don!

>acting like trump is stupid when he literally holds the most powerful position in america and was a billionaire beforehand

You're fucking retarded.

How

He was put there by russia and has never been a billionaire. Laughing at you for believing that bullshit, lol.

You know how

Jesus christ I hope thats a troll

It's over
It's over
it's over
But it really not! So please stop!

Retard

Shill

>even if he wasn't exactly a billionaire his net worth is at least 500 million
>russiagate has literally been disproved with the steel dossier

I'm a shill?
You're defending and obviously corrupt and fake scheme that is only hurting you, while also discrediting anyone that attacks your obviously fake regime. That's what is called brainwashed. Snap out of it.

Fake news, shill. trump has literally failed and cheated through his entire life.

You are always projecting, shill. You're all the same.

I'm not the one defending something so obviously fake..
If you're caught up with Democrats or Republicans or liberals or conservatives or left or right, I got bad news for you bud.

Listen if you are trolling thats more than okay, if not I agree with you that he has had business ventures that have failed HOWEVER when working with 10+ businesses made and started by himself and starting new at the given opportunity some will fail, he however has had more success to be able to eat the loss by some shitty wine he made

Your autism knows no bounds

Keep going, shill. Keep projecting.

He's a known cheater. At everything.

No you

I dont think you know what the words shill or projecting mean, yet you keep using them. Your understanding of vocabulary is as elementary as your idealism.

Thats good business as shitty as it sounds, and if he is a known cheater give examples and I will try and refute them

No, you are the dumb one, and you choose it.

Attached: 1521381301-2563.jpg (1200x821, 112K)

Be a better person, shill

>as shitty as it sounds
Im a classical liberal so Im not sure who im shilling for as I called it shitty. I dont agree with everything trump does however he is a better choice than anyone running other than maybe tulsi, I am extremely glad he won over Hillary as during the time of the election I did not know much of her and her past. If trump is a demon, Hillary is the devil

Shit thread

You heard this and yer didnt have the link at your disposal. Makes me immediately think youre just full of shit

You're a lying russian shill. Larp larp larp.

Shill

Just keep calling people shills even when it doesn't make any sense.
And keep saying "its over" for going on 4 years now.
You're the reason trump will have a second term. You keep attacking trump and nothing happens. You've strengthened his base, while dividing and polarizing the left. All you had to do was shut the fuck up and he would've talked himself out of office. But no, people like you cant just shut their fucking mouths and now we get him for another 4 years.
Better than Bernie I guess, but god damn.

You faggots blame Trump for everything

Keep pretending.

Shill

youtu.be/hzSo6YfVYH0

Keep getting trump reelected by opening your moronic fuckin mouth.

Op isnt even a good troll gg thread

Retard shill russian

Shill

exactly, left-right is such a distraction, there is only the proletariat and the bourgeoisie

Your “anonymous” logo just makes you look 100 times gayer lmao

We need Sanders

When trump gets reelected, just remember every single time you attacked him and nothing happened, he gained voters. You did this. You.

Fake news, russia

how does citizens united fit into that idea? does wanting to repeal it support the prots? Does one party like it more than the other?

Proles gotta be entertained somehow. Gotta pretend we have a say.

somebody forgot about the 2018 blue wave in the house and the shrinking gap in almost every senate race. If 2016 hillary got 2012 obama votes she would have beaten trump. Think those voters will come out this year?

Citizens united is entertainment for outside observers, medication for those inside.
We have to pretend we have a say or we cant handle the slavery.

This new doesn't matter anyway tactic is shit. You all always say the same thing. Shills.

Russian conspiracy theories, pissing conspiracy theories, collusion conspiracy theories... you're a conspiracy theorist... why would anyone listen to anything you say?
Oh, if Hillary would've got all the votes in 2016, she would've won? Wow what great analysis

More projection. Russia put him there.

lol citizens united is literally classifying anonymous political donations as 1st amendment free speech. If the system can be fixed from within, it's crucial to repeal. If it can't who support it and who don't is the litmus test for separating slaves from slave masters.

You dont think the constant fervor of attack against trump for 4 solid years with nothing to show for it wont drive more voters out for trump? When the establishment constantly attacks and gets beaten down by someone, he attracts voters that are anti establishment.
Without the establishments constant attacks, he would've talked himself out of office.

You brought up russia, pissing, and collusion, not me. Obama's votes in 2012 represent potential democrats, not "all the votes" You better have a good reason to say shit that stupid.

Good luck getting an amendment passed. The system is corrupt because people are involved... are you shocked or something?

repiblicans choose to be blind

More Russian conspiracy theories.
You know, multiple senators and even soros himself are saying facebook will get trump reelected this time.
So are you going to protest facebook like you do Russia?

Republicans and Democrats are equally blind.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but Hillary lost. 2012 was almost a decade ago. Things are different.

remember before he won the primary and the "establishment" including fox news didn't want him? Then somehow the establishment switched sides? Traditional media was simply catching up to the internet during the primaries. Think it has?

Nothing to show lol

Attached: rx4sdwhgkfgov4wj00mp.png (1920x1080, 428K)

How do you cope with your autism? Must be lonely in your mom's basement.

no at all shocked, just trying to see if the proletariat can identify the forces working against it.

Everyone looks for the easy ride. Obama claimed he is an immigrant to get scholarship, Warren claims she is a cherokee and got a job at a college. What did Trump do again? Hmmm...

Ever consider the source?

Yes the establishment is so pro trump. That's why 97% of news for trump is negative.
Trump is still in the White House, will get another term. Democrats are somehow, almost magically, looking even more stupid than they did 4 years ago. Yeah, nothing.

His fingers are like wee willy winkies. I could just fry them with some onions and bacon and eggs mmmm.

Did the house blue wave of 2018 and shrinking gap in senate races lead you to believe the 2012 democrats switched sides? I hope you have a better reason than your media bubble to say that kinda stuff.

god i cant wait until his fat ass is out of there. easily the worst president ever.

But, he's just a shill for the businessmen that run the country, we shouldnt expect much from a puppet.

If we could, we wouldnt be slaves.
Too many people talking about make believe things like "Democrats" and "republicans"

You need to educate yourself.

thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/sidney-powell-drops-bombshell-showing-how-the-fbi-trapped-michael-flynn/

wnd.com/2019/12/horowitz-obama-fbi-misled-court-spy-trump-campaign/

dailywire.com/news/breaking-fisa-court-releases-statement-blasting-comeys-fbi-for-misconduct-providing-false-information-to-court??utm_source=twitter

I dont think dems are switching sides in record numbers... I never said anything like what you're implying.
>lrn2read
Keep repeating your obviously fake medias talking points "blue wave" "shrinking gap"
>I'm not brainwashed at all mom!!!

You mean the blue puddle? Now what? The HUGE majority of temporary politicians will remove the president for disagreeing with him? Brilliant.

You are missing the forest behind that tree, user. Worst? Not even close.
Here's a challenge for a close minded shill like you:
Consider the positive developments in the country right now resulting from his administrations actions.

"Anonymous" Faggots like you have given us all a bad name. Chanology was fun because we were fucking with cultist nutjobs and forcing them out into the open. What it became was a bunch of fucking moralfaggotry co-opted by far leftists and antifa cucks. Kill yourself in the most violent and painful way possible you fucking faggot.

Trump sucks. Terrible president. But he most certainly did not. He wanted her black balled.

>Chanology was fun because we were fucking with cultist nutjobs and forcing them out into the open.
This isn't how it happened.
>Chanology
An hero plebian

Presidents aren't allowed to push for investigation when americans tax dollars are being stolen. Gotcha. Makes sense.

OP is a fag

Shill

This just in: Trump is corrupt - no one cares. More at 11.

Shill

trump will be removed

Bump

piss boy can't even spell

I bet you believe the earth is flat, too