Anyone get these gross stones in their mouth

Anyone get these gross stones in their mouth

Attached: 5D108722-F642-49D0-9196-107C468C4D23.jpg (786x1057, 399K)

my friend does, tonsil stones

Thats a tartar infection, too much coom in your mouth

Sometimes

It's called a tonsil stone. It's from you not brushing those fucking corn kernals you call teeth on a daily

Yes they are called tonsilloliths or tonsil stones

Had them for years.... cut out dairy, low carbs and lots of fruits veggies high quality protein, brushed flossed washed twice a day no matter what and they went away.

Stones? I used to have those things come out from my mouth months apart, but it had a squishy/firm consistency.

Tonsilloliths

you get those from having recesses in your tonsils

consider getting them removed or shaved if you are having constant problems

Yeah what this fool said

Yeah I used to. I would open my mouth and flex my tonsils and pull them out of little holes with toothpicks. They literally smell like shit

But I'm not as fat as you, chunky Yankee fucking walmart disability scooter trundling down hill victim.

Fried or crumbed first?

wtf no

I'm doing this (except for fruit) and it does not go away

I get these all the time. About that size or larger. I like to save these up in a cup or jar and about every six months make an omelette with my collection in it.

I remember coughing this shit up when I was little. When I got older it no longer happened.

Stopped having those fuckers when I got my tonsils removed. I had tonsil infections every single month and these fuckers were a side effect. They stink really bad so I'm glad I don't have that shit in my throat anymore.

well your mouth is the 1st step of digestion, if food stays there too long it is kinda turning into shit in your mouth and on your breath

>I had tonsil infections every single month and these fuckers were a side effect

I think they were the cause, not a side effect.

Why in the name of god are you holding that stone with your toes ?

Huh. I never considered that.

kek

it is a tonsil stone since most people have their tonsils removed they don't experience this.

Yes and I've mastered the art of ripping them out with my tongue

Press your tongue on the soft skin right behind your wisdom teeth, then suction cup it over the jagged skin in the upper rear corner. After 5 tries, the rock will pop right out.

Yup I get them usually when I don't swallow food correctly, even drinking water doesn't help

>be me
>still have tonsils
>never got tonsilitis
>never get tonsil stones

how jelly are you fags rn

>swallow food
Dicke and balle

Attached: unknown.gif (200x200, 788K)

Literally ROFLMAO

That’s nice, Mr. Trump

go in the bathroom every couple days and push on your tonsils with qtips or the back of your toothbrush.
Just learned how to do it myself, had like a ping pong ball sized stone in my right tonsil.

tonsil stones are located else where, where none brushes

i used to have. but i removed my tonsils..

Crush it with your fingers and sniff it

Wrong

based