HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
think this guy will still be a gun-nut after this?

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-094232.png (1536x2048, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

knivesandtools.com/en/ct/uk-knife-laws.htm
abcnews.go.com/US/father-year-son-shot-head-play-wrestling-mans/story?id=68419321
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
nbcchicago.com/news/indiana-boy-dies-after-being-shot-while-wrestling-with-dad/2206969/
gunsources.com/mass-shooting-statistics-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he'll probably be a gun-vegetable

big lel

How the hell did that happen?

He had a Glock in the back of his pants and it fell out and just hitting the ground was enough for it to go off

Gun nuts will defend this. They don't care about children dying - it's shameful

Apparently he had the gun in the back of his waistband when he started play fighting with his son. It fell out and shot them both simultaneously, That's either a stroke of the worst luck in history or someone shot them.

I'll take that didn't fucking happen for 500, Alex.

lol if you're a parent play wrestling and a loaded gun is somehow in the mix, you're retarded. are you retarded enough to justify "Take the guns first, go through due process second" nah, you already removed yourself as well as your best try at adding to the gene pool.

funny because of how stupid it all is, but these fuckers deserve sympathy. they probably fought the gun legislation that would have prevented this.

Yes, most people that are pro gun are so brainwashed they will somehow blame the left and convince themselves that the gun wasn't the problem. It's a problem here in the US, the NRA and the right have been fear mongering for decades.

Of course he will. His gun rights are more important than any kid's life. Isn't that what they all say?

>It doesn't reinforce my previously held beliefs, therefore it isn't true!
republicans.txt

Fucking retard will ruin it for all of us

>but these fuckers deserve sympathy
No they don't. They made their bed, and now they get to sleep in it.

Boy was ran over by car. Car nuts will defend this. They don't care about children dying - it's shameful

'Murrika in it's purest form

Attached: 88DB4067-4720-4463-A04C-E009401DFB01.png (615x611, 188K)

>what is false equivalency for 600, Alex?

Read the article

>wrestling with the boy
>glock in the 6:00 position
>fell out and fired striking both in the head.
>has been sent to be tested for why it fired.
This is not a case of ND or AD but appears to be a weapon malfunction. Possible wrongful death lawsuit against glock or maybe the holster company.

Gun legislation wouldn't have stopped him from being a retard

Glocks have internal safety mechanisms to prevent that from happening.

What probably did happen was the dummy didnt have the weapon properly secured and the trigger ended up getting pulled by another object

Do people whose kids accidentally drowned in the bathtub stop bathing? Do people whose kids got run over stop driving cars? Do people whose kids choked while eating stop eating?

He shouldn't have been wrestling with a loaded gun in his waistband. That's asking for disaster, malfunction or no.

And no, you anti-gun fags, this doesn't mean all guns should be banned. Fuck off.

Its no that its just mechanically not possible retard.

no difference really
both inanimate objects
when used like retard will kill

>deserve sympathy

Lolno. This retard doesnt deserve a brain or a child if he is fucking dense enough to wrestle with a loaded gun in his pants

Well you see those aren't the same. Because those inanimate objects don't hurt people's feelings.

weak bait, mang.

im liberal as fuck. but i know that 2/3rds of gun deaths are suicide. OP posted something dumb but sad. The sad and dumb 2A folks will probably kill themselves faster than the boogeyman they need to defend themselves from will kill them. I pity them. I'll vote for a candidate who funds mental health well before I vote for a candidate who implements gun control. That being said, It's probably the same person.

look at this retard

juuuuust another irresponsible gun owner

keep sending 'em to HELL, Baby Jesus!

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)

>Ah needs muh guns to protect meself from the EVIL gubbmint
Shots his own son
Natural selection at his finest. Just owining a gun makes you more likely to die by being shot.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You're an idiot. Handguns these days have so many interlocks in place to prevent this kind of thing that you can take one with a round in the chamber and use it for a hammer. Drop testing has to be passed or the maker won't even put it on the market. Seriously, pulling the trigger is how negligent discharges happen.

Most likely scenario.. gun starts to fall, dad tries to catch it, hits trigger. Happens all the time.

Pro tip... If you drop your gun, let it fall. It's only going to bounce.

I agree. If this story is accurate he shouldn't have been wrestling with the boy with a gun on him. Not only for the obvious reason but because it hurts like 6 bitches and a motherfucker when you land on your gun. I've had to go to the ground with people while armed and landing on my service weapon was the worst part.

The real question is why are Americans so fucking ugly?

Just like owning a knife makes you more likely to be cut.

Jesus Christ your intelligence is stunning.

>dadshitthebed.txt

I'm not an American, and I've never even fired a gun. I still know that the safety mechanisms to prevent this sort of thing from happening have existed for many decades by now.

Not him but he is correct. Glock pistols don't use a captured firing pin. When the trigger is pulled that's when the sear makes contact and pulls the pin back, then releases it, to fire. Before that the sear is physically in the way of the firing pin preventing it from going forward.

It's a perfect statement. They are threatening to murder more children in order to push harder on there gun control agenda.

>buzzfeednews

He wasnt wrestling with a car in his pocket or a pool. Guns are specifically made to kill things, none of the other things you listed are made to do that and they can't fit in your pants. Your shitty logical fallacies are annoying. Stop trying to equivocate guns to safe objects that aren't designed to kill.

If that were true why haven't all these politicians, that surround themselves with gunmen, been culled out?

That's why you don't carry a knife to bed or sleep with a knife under your pillow, nor carry them everywhere. And you don't have knives where your kids can reach them, unless you're a retard... except guns are way more dangerous than knives.

And yet cars and swimming pools are far more likely to kill than a firearm is.

>glock with multiple safety features somehow drop fires even though physics still works normally for rest of planet
I'm going to stop driving my car now that it went full on Christine and ran over my entire family. This is a things that never happened thread, right?

darwin scores another victory

And cars are well regulated. And you don't live in a pool.

FAKE NEWS

>You're an idiot. Handguns these days have so many interlocks in place to prevent this kind of thing that you can take one with a round in the chamber and use it for a hammer. Drop testing has to be passed or the maker won't even put it on the market.

love to see you do that with a taurus

OUI MATE, YOU GOT LICENSE TO MAKE THIS POST?

Every single country has pools, depressed people and the like. Guess what they have, too? Gun control...

Attached: 1526666250278.png (700x700, 98K)

>>HURRR

>I get all my information from movies
t. kid who has never touched a gun

>love to see you do that with a taurus
I'd love to see this happen to a glock like the fake story reports.

Yeah I'm sure that graphic uses totally accurate stats

Please tell me, what law would have prevented this? A "no playing with your children while concealed carrying" law?
For all anyone knows, it could have been the holsters fault for not properly securing the firearm during what could be equated to as a "scuffle'. Imagine if he was being attacked by a nigger or spic and his gun fell out like that... this is why you do not buy cheap holsters

If a Glock hits the ground hard enough it will go off.

>cars are well regulated

Not really. If cars were as restricted as guns they would;
>come from the factory governed at 70-75mph
>only be licensed for certain states, unless your state has a reciprocity agreement with the state that you're wanting to drive in
>felons wouldn't be allowed to own, use, or posses a car for their life.
>buying a car would require a background check
>driving your car would require it be done to regulatory standard, even if on private property
>anyone under 18 would have to have an adult present to drive.
>under 21 to ride motorcycles.
And lastly
>politicians would pull up in convoys of large armored cars and trucks, and proceed to tell you about how dangerous they are and will just get you hurt or killed.

There are actually a lot more mass shootings than that. You murrikans had more than 1 per day on average.

"Investigators said the father was play wrestling on a bed with his son while a handgun was concealed on the small of his back. During the wrestling, the gun fell and discharged."
Does no-one here ever use search engines to get info?
inb4 "It's all Jewish conspiracy. Cred Forums is there the real news is."

>If a Glock hits the ground hard enough it will go off.
As in fired from a cannon and traveling supersonic speeds? Actually, probably not even then.

yes
the fact that you're laughing at tragedy because of your political beliefs tells me you're a retarded piece of shit anyway

kill yourself

Lefties kill babies anyway.

Thank God I'm an American who lost his "right" to own guns.

lmao he looks like a dong lover

Glocks only saftey is on the trigger itself. Really shit design.

And yet, that's what happened.

"It is possible to post quotes without links on this forum"
I can do it too

It's blatantly fake news. I could literally throw my loaded glock against a brick wall a thousand times and it would never go off

Attached: dunce.jpg (180x305, 8K)

Attached: 270162018.jpg (353x480, 28K)

You're not an American at all

you're some foreigner making shit up, kys

No, boy, and I never needed one. knivesandtools.com/en/ct/uk-knife-laws.htm

>And yet, that's what happened.
and yet no it didn't.

That's not how jeopardy works, dude

You say this like there's some pandemic of child firearm murders going around. Do you know how many people die annually in the US from firearms? About 6,000 give or take.
4,000 of those are suicides
1000 of those are brown on brown-inner city shootings, gang shootings, etc
500 are crimes of passion and accidentals
And about 500 more are random murders like school shootings.
These are rounded and estimated, not real percentages but this is how the numbers look.

You're about 100 times more likely to get hit by a train in your sleep, than you are to get shot in the US. You're more likely to get hit by lightning. But yes, let's just keep screaming "guns bad! Guns go bang bang and scare me! No one needs an ar15!" Like you know anything

Schizo or retard?

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

Nope lost them for 1. being in a mental institution 2. being under my mother's name for NEET bux either are a disqualifier in florida

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

and I thought my dad was mean when he would get drunk and put me in a choke hold until I blacked out. He never shot me in the head, so I guess he did love me

was voluntarily committed for ANXIETY too, nothing to do with violence and never arrested lol

ITT: people who literally don't know how guns work whatsoever and assume that liberal propaganda about guns magically going off for no reason must absolutely be true because it's written on the internet. God you're all fucking retards

Attached: Dbk1hUHWAAAsKGa.jpg (684x546, 52K)

there are 40,000 shootings per year in the US

so yes, more than 1 per day. to say the least

Forgot big pic on my hip

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

no argument I see

THERE ARE NO LAWS TO PREVENT PEOPLE BEING RETARDS

my point being don't tell me there's no gun control in the usa lol

HAHAHHAHAHA good read!

tHeRe oVeR 4o0o0 sHoOtiNgS

Attached: spongebob.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

I'm American and I'm 100% against guns. I'm not even crazy about military personnel having them.

If you own a gun, it's because you have an issue with your penis. It's probably about an inch or two too small from what you think it should be, so you decide to get one. Oh you tell yourself it's for home defense, it's for your own protection. But secretly you know you like that hard, thick, long piece of metal that you know will spit out something dangerous to whatever you point it at.

Or maybe you had that interesting experience once when you were 10 with another boy that made you think, hmm, I need to get rid of this latent homosexuality and since I see all these macho soldiers on my favorite movies, they have guns, I should get one too!

If you are a woman with a rifle, you're clearly projecting the lack of your significant other from having a penis that can satisfy you. It's such an easy diagnosis. You can't have that giant piece of manly steel on a regular basis, so you buy a rifle and go to the range and that substitutes from what you can't get at home.

It's okay, but really, don't hide behind the 2nd Amendment. Just take your penis issues and speak with a therapist about it. Guys with small dicks - or women stuck with a guy who has a small dick - can still have decent love lives. It takes some practice, and some effort - probably something you're not used to - but with a few years of work, you can be as sexually gratified as someone who doesn't own a firearm.

You just don't really need to buy a firearm to make up for it.

Attached: 80tfdjsq0yg31.jpg (750x500, 39K)

The gun went off from hitting the ground which isn't even supposed to be possible. How is that his fault?

OUI MATE THATS TWO POSTS WITHOUT A LICENSE SAY GOODBYE TO YOR FAMILY MATE

I like the gun fighter ballad that was made when the guy in texas and his fat son shot that other guy for throwing trash in the all. the best song was "the old twin mattress"

Anyone willing to give up freedom for the illusion of safety does not deserve safety.

this reminds me of the time i dropped my .45 butt end and it went off and discharged into a nearby propane tank sitting next to a school

Thirty eight kids died that day

This.

Morons who think "self defense" means showering with your loaded handgun. You can pit the fucking thing down occasionally you white trash fucks.

Bump stock ban
The NFA
Gun control act of 1968
Hughes Amendment

The ability of the ATF to arbitrarily reinterpret things as requiring or not requiring a tax stamp

I'm just giving you some more good examples.

More people get stabbed each year than shot. Something like 6x the amount. Knife wounds are also a lot worse than a gsw. Knives do a lot more damage, and people tend to stab more than once, where the typical "random guy got shot being mugged " victim is most likely only getting shot the 1 time. Odds of living are higher from a gsw than a stab wound. Less chance of infection too, being shot vs stabbed.

Can we all agree that having a gun on you all the time like youre an action movie star is just a big LARP?

Attached: eod6oa45yiy31.png (2293x713, 205K)

>While they were both playing around, however, the gun fell from the father’s waistband and discharged. The single shot struck both the father and the son in the head, according to a news release obtained by ABC’s Indianapolis affiliate station WRTV.

abcnews.go.com/US/father-year-son-shot-head-play-wrestling-mans/story?id=68419321

>double headshot

Reminds me of the good'ol CS AWP days.

Attached: 51fc96539cafb.jpg (1024x768, 254K)

>it's because you have an issue with your penis.
...are you hitting on all gun owners? You seem awfully interested in the genitalia of gun owners. Do you make house calls?

no
i think we can all agree that you're a faggot though

I don't see the problem with it. I don't feel like I need it personally, I own guns, I don't carry them on me. But if someone wants to it doesn't bother me.

Over 25,000. various gun laws on our books, but okay

Liberals defend abortion so they both have our 1 issue that is potentially dangerous for the little ones. However.
Abortions
>literally always killing a kid, by definition
>just a way to avoid responsibility when you could have just not had sex
Right to bear weapons of war
>just a little firearm training drastically reduces the chances of this shit happening
>part of the first 10 ammendments, ie the only real ones
>"we will never attempt to land boots on american soil, for behind every blade of grass is an armed american citizen
The right to bear arms will never be infringed by the american government. Know why? The minute they do, they are no longer the american government, they are a tyrannical occupying force.
>but muh mass shootings
Gun ownership has not increased over the past hundred years in any way that correlates with these shootings of the past 10 or 20 years.
>but why do you need a semiautomatic rifle
The "why" literally does not matter for the bill of rights. That is like asking Why do you need Freedom of Speech. It does not matter, for the right is an unconditional part of living in this nation.

Attached: 1579421023782.jpg (771x945, 332K)

Lol no.

Attached: 1578683468757.jpg (480x602, 56K)

>no mention of glock
not the same story

Attached: 1579915268080.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

Should we also ban cars?

I cropped your comment for future use

Attached: 20200125_114317.jpg (1076x1282, 601K)

Faggots get a short drop and a quick stop

Attached: 1575515573731.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

>abortion literally killing a kid
user, you mean elderly person. learn to misidentify better.

You wouldn't download your own dead child

Attached: 1575956691579s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

>I own guns

You are apart of the problem. Next year when trump is out and we have a new president boy you better know things will change

liberal delusion

Fuck you homophobic transphobic pedophobic incel

>COME AND GET THEM
faggot

Attached: 1579719627011.jpg (489x383, 21K)

>Fuck you homophobic transphobic pedophobic incel
You seem very intolerant of cultures different from your own.

A round up isn't difficult. I'll be laughing and clapping when you surrender your guns.

>dummy didn’t have the weapon properly secured

I don’t really believe that the existence of safety features is enough to transfer the guilt from the gun to the user. Accidents happen, people are reckless and stupid, or have bad intentions.

Guns are too dangerous for people to own. Full stop.

>t.
Lgbtqnigger acceptance is declining user... even among the youth.
can you feel it?

Attached: 1574159.png (988x1066, 526K)

I support all sexualities.

this thread has become so liberal that i fear the worst for us as a board
>NIG GER
>NI GGER
>NIGGER
>NIG GER
>NIG GER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NI GGER
??????
>NI GGER
>NIGGER
>NIG GER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>He doesn't have a shower gun
Good luck when you're invaded while cleaning your balls

As someone who didn't vote for Trump the 1st time, I'm gonna go out and vote for him the 2nd
the way it triggers you faggots is just too good
the way you shriek and make shit up endlessly
is just too good
like that faggot who said the national debt has "ballooned" under Trump when the fact is that it was 22 trillion under Obama on his last year and it's actually going down very slowly under Trump
but yeah tell me more about how Trump is fucking terrible
like how he was going to fuck over the disabled and take people's food stamps away
yet the overwhelming majority of people who actually need gov't assistance STILL GET gov't assistance LOLZ
He's doing something right to make you faggots shriek like this
also if you think you're going to force a bunch of people to do something (people with weapons) while you yourself do not have a weapon, you are a special kind of delusional: stupidly delusional

What if they sexually identify as transphobic?

That's just your bigotry.

>white privilege is real even when whites say its not

Never gonna happen, a round up is impossible. Unconstitutional legislation will be shot down by scotus and gum grabbers will literally be shot and killed. Your side does not stand a chance, Americans will never be disarmed

Attached: 15684882186101.png (611x593, 281K)

You're a bigot but you're too stupid to realize it about yourself

you should just commit suicide

imagine if his wife was liberal
>honey please dont carry guns all the time
>it will be fine, hon
>later
>booom
>pow
>budda-dow
>honey, little Bartholomew is kill

Attached: images.jpg (179x281, 5K)

You’re more likely die by slipping and falling in the shower than by a home invader.. do you have rubber mats? No? The stop pretending that your gun is for safety and recognize that you’re just virtue signaling macho ego bullshit

lol faggot

That sounds like you deny the existence of transphobic gendered people.

>Buzzfeed

Attached: 1516889498396.jpg (303x299, 27K)

As a gun owner I agree there a lot of stupid people that do not need to own guns. There should be some sort of IQ test or something cause most people just are too fucking dumb. Why in the fuck would you play wrestle with a gun on you. One child dying because his father is stupid as fuck is hardly a reason to condenm humnaity to a one world government and slavery like all the cuckolds are asking for.

Potassium. Would you like one from the other perspective? If guns were as unrestricted as cars?

yeah that means its all a lie fake news

Heterosexuality is the only sexuality. Anything less isn't even sex, so it couldn't really be a "sexuality" haha

Attached: 1560235146321.jpg (540x699, 124K)

Lol thank you for proving my point by using a slur to attack my masculinity.

Tools are tools dumb fuck.

Well he's a muslim...

Lugenpresse

Attached: 1579790868660.jpg (720x553, 26K)

you're just butthurt that globalism if the future

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 5K)

True

You didn't have a point, you're just a faggot
you bleed insecurity which is hilarious since you project that insecurity onto everybody else that you don't like
you do this because deep down you hate yourself. It's pathetic.
Grow a pair.

I'm bisexual and yes when I'm with another man its definitely sex we're having. I can feel him inside me.

YUP

Attached: 1506390683570.jpg (456x402, 30K)

>”the facts”
>no source

Still can happen.

Also, the CDC shows that guns are used defensively between 500,000 to 3 million times in a year. Compare that to the maximum of 300,000 violent gun crimes in a year, then go fuck yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-115602.png (524x770, 279K)

you mean like most liberal propaganda is so thought out and well sourced and totally not proven to be complete bullshit with a quick google search?

Kill yourself.

My point is that gun ownership is rarely for safety, and more to feed the masculine ego, which you prove by constantly attacking my masculinity (“grow a pair”).

>he thinks the anus is a sexual organ
Lmfao

>>”the facts”
>>no source
That seems to be the nature of this thread. Check out the first post.

Well both the son and the dad were shot in the head, which sounds like the headline is discussing a double homicide, not a failure to secure.

jesus christ
read and stop projecting your insecurities you absolute faggot:

It is dumbass. The anus can be used for sexual pleasure.

Haha of course they said that

>abloobloo muh source
Gb2reddit, everyone knows instinctively that faggots are gross and strange. Look for the "disgusted face" when you see a flaming homo in public

Geez. I wonder if you can pinpointed the exact moment where your mother failed in raising you.

What..?
If I understand this correctly, you hate “liberal propaganda”, so to retaliate you go around posting lies on the internet?

Isn’t it weird how this behavior is so prevalent these days..? Imagine how much better the world would be if people just fact checked a little more.

>more to feed the masculine ego
>gun owning women are masculine
You can get help for your sexist attitude, user.

This is complete bullshit, The CDC isn't allowed to study gun violence. Learn to troll better retard

You don't care about children dying either so fuck you

>That's either a stroke of the worst luck in history or someone shot them.
my thoughts exactly

Of course he will. Which is the reason America is so fucked. Guns are more important than human life to them.

No it's pointing out that you're a hypocritical crybaby faggot providing no real argument and just crying about "MUH SOURCE!" when it's convenient for you.
It's pointing out your inconsistency. You're also stupid. Stop posting.

This.
Hard metal, odd sometimes sharp corners, shit digs in, smacks your pelvic bone so hard you get bruises on your hip.

>it is dumbass
In this situation you are the dumb "ass"
No, penis in butt isn't sex. Just two guys getting to know each other. A fetish, if you will haha

Attached: 1578054972939-pol.gif (384x288, 855K)

oh look, more news scare tactics by the left, neat

but there were witnesses, and the father was a known alcoholic who wanted to defend himself from his son. most of these republicans are meth users, alcoholics, and they're Low-T. to feel masculine they buy guns. they're terrified of EVERYONE. just a bit of estrogen away from being classified as women.

It was 40,000 gun deaths in 2017, not 40k shootings a year.

Most of those were suicides.

That's only 109 people a day-a literal rounding error. 1,300 people die every day from smoking in the US. That's 480,000 a year. Cars kill another 3,287 per day, which is 1.25 million a year-not counting the 20-50 million people a year who are injured or paralyzed from auto wrecks, drunk driving, texting and driving, etc.

109 per day-out of over 300 million. That's 0.00033% of our population. Why do you people act like guns are what's killing us, instead of looking at reality? All the corn products they feed us will kill us far sooner than a gun will. All the Starbucks and McDonalds while sitting on your iPhone or laptop, being useless, that will kill you far sooner than a gun too. This is what they want. They want us all dead before we hit 65 so they dont have to pay out on our social security-because they spent it all already. They just want us to argue, and fight each other while consuming and making the same 5 families even richer. And yet, you think that guns are your enemy? Or that I am your enemy because I do not agree politically with how our taxes should be spent or what laws govern us?

You need to wake up and stop falling for the propaganda. There are plenty of legitimate reasons people need to own firearms-and protection from their government is 1 of them. But when they divide us up, and make you question why you need to protect yourself from them, is how they win-and it only works if we all pick up arms and tell them to step back as one. Divided we fall.

>The CDC isn't allowed to study gun violence
>I was in a coma during the Obama years, apparently
Glad to hear about your recovery.

I’m not even going to tell you it’s wrong to feel that way, but taking that feeling and sharing misinformation is not helping to get your point across. Take that disgust and use it to go find real information from real sources.

it's true, the left can't meme, they just repeat what a righty says and changes the wording slightly

>dont sleep with a knife
>because we have guns.
Also
>We absolutely do carry knives everywhere, everyone should.
And finally.
>retards have kitchens.

>misinformation
Pretty accurate tho tbh, they literally reproduce by sexually abusing kids
Porn consumption before 18 is literally sexual abuse of a minor btw

How about you do some research instead of being willfully ignorant

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3

Not many people think that, they just think shit like this is crazy. Like how much do you need to love guns to carry one around in your waistband like a nigger when you're with your kids? Just keep it in a locked safe ffs.

You're trying to argue logic with people who have a 43% suicide rate. It's not going to work.

You hide behind your computer using hate speech. But you wouldn't dare say that in public.

Have you even watched jeopardy you fucking waste of air

This! Lmao all their memes are just rebranded memes, making their memetic potential DOA

Attached: 1578056791467-pol.jpg (2752x2062, 988K)

My argument is you’re posting misinformation with no source. It’s not a political one lol and it’s what I’ve been consistently saying this entire time so I’m not sure where you’re getting these accusations from.

how can a gun that falls behind a grown ass man shoot both him and a kid half in size in the head? was he about to german supplex the little shit or what?

lol faggot
i call people faggot and nigger all the time

What about a law where 99.99% of people aren't allowed to own guns?

ok coomer

How do those assertions prove the numerical statistics in the image?

16 year olds take like 2 classes and are good, unless you meant safety regulations, then kinda...

Based
Doing the lord's work user

Attached: 1551724319097.jpg (953x1024, 99K)

Cred Forums sure is filled with kike pieces of shit now.

He was having a picnic with his family, after a hearty meal played with his son.
His son was climbing the top ropes about to give the big elbow when a concerned fan shouted out "That's an illegal move" and shot the kid.
When the fan went in for the double tap the father tried to shield his son and was shot in the head.

I hope that man gets revenge on the avid fan.

Attached: 1347049535824.jpg (568x740, 72K)

Do some research and educate yourself first, you can verify it yourself. Why would I spoon feed you fag

Attached: 1478621579363.jpg (589x776, 51K)

Attached: 1577416822572.webm (320x630, 672K)

>What about a law where 99.99% of people aren't allowed to own guns?
Will this change the fabric of physics or just make violent crimes more illegal-er while also producing more thought crime while further reducing civil liberties?

>Carrying a knife everywhere
hahahahahaha, imagine living in such a fucking shithole that you need to carry a knife or gun with you 24/7

You can add all the safety features in the world but people will misuse them or forget... guns are just too dangerous to be in so many people’s hands.

Its time

Attached: DXKAQNxVQAAZIEH.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

There are way more deaths and injuries by knife than by gun, like vastly more, like not even close.

Seriously? You guys can't look this up on your own? Mutual hurr-durring here is how you get your info?
Why do even believe the original post then?
nbcchicago.com/news/indiana-boy-dies-after-being-shot-while-wrestling-with-dad/2206969/

Attached: ItDidntEvenHappen.png (510x918, 60K)

Idiots who die that way deserve it. People are far too coddled now. I don't deserve to have my rights taken away because of a minority of idiots. You cannot convince me otherwise.

only buzzfeed said it was a glock.so effectively we don't know what gun it was.

Attached: glockia_2310i.jpg (480x328, 72K)

Yeah, imagine living in Europe where you need protection but aren't allowed to carry any.

If you really cared you would just google it. The numbers for some of those are higher than listed and some are lower than listed. Google them to find out which.

>poison through medically induced hormonal imbalance
>unnecessary cosmetic surgery (it's own mental illness no less)
>has to rely on lighting and angles
>the male gait
"Trans" will never be a woman
Will be looked back at like we look back at lobotomies. Get rekt

Attached: 1574995390925.png (1000x1000, 560K)

>fucking shithole
Difficult to do an honest days work without proper tools. I carry a knife at work because a knife is necessary to do my job and part of making an honest living. Oh wait, you probably aren't familiar with those concepts.

Satan. Let me remind you that left wingers would gladly take my guns away and then shoot me with them for being white.
Even if you quote that was taken out of context was said the way you intend for it to be received Donald Trump would he leaps and bounds better than any left winger ever.

The helicopters are coming user.

Attached: FB127771-0261-4913-9CBC-616869636403.jpg (640x980, 117K)

Case and point.

This. Shall not be infringed.
>how many kids have to die before you give up your 2a rights
All of them

Glock
l
o
c
k
not found

Based helicopter ride salesman

i'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm saying the ballistics make no sense to me.

I don't understand. Please, someone who supports gun control, what is your actual solution to these problems? Is it taking all the guns away? Is it making it harder to acquire a gun?

Guess which ones don't have niggers.
There are countries with laxer gun laws than the US with no mass shootings at all. Because of the constant race wars killing is so natural to an amerifag they have it encoded in their DNA.

Attached: ecofascist.png (648x648, 788K)

So I live 45 minutes from the nearest sheriff's office. If someone comes into my home trying to steal from me, you dont think I should have the right to defend myself and my family from them? Or do you think I should just hope and pray there's one of the 3 sheriff's patrolling the entire county are within 1 minute of my house and can save me?

I dont rely on or expect the police to rescue or save me-that is not their job. Their job is to try and catch the guy who just robbed, killed, raped, beat-whatever-the victim AFTER the fact.

There is no such thing as a fair fight or a clean fight when its life vs death either. I will use whatever tool I have that will give me the fastest and greatest result-which is stopping someone from infringing on my right to my property. I'm not even talking about killing them either-just stopping them. Which is something I have done twice in my life already.

Both times, the sound of the shotgun racking was enough to get the would be burglar to stop and run off. Just like the other millions of Americans who stop a crime in a non violent manner with a firearm each year. I could have legally killed both of those men and walked free, too. They were hundreds of feet onto my property to get to my door both times, and had done damage to my property with the intent to enter it-and where I live, I need a lot less than that to legally shoot.
Yet there are nearly no shootings here. Way more people own firearms here-legally- than back in Chicago, New York, or LA. Everyone walks around armed, and no one bats an eye-and the reason is because everyone here knows that everyone else most likely owns a gun, probably quite a few of them, and that if they want to try and break in, or mug them, etc, it will be 50/50 on them being shot vs shooting.
Cities like Chicago, if you're a criminal and own a firearm, you have a 99% chance of them being unarmed

I really wish these femboys would just stay femboys. When they put a bunch of fucking silicone in themselves and cut their dicks off, they're not hot anymore. They're fucking monstrosities.

Sure on single instances you can assign blame, but populations are probability distributions. You allow a dangerous tool designed to threaten or cause harm into a population, and people will get hurt and die.

Oh i don’t sell them user.
They’re free. Just the way left wingers love them

Attached: E0EA9BC6-9E57-43A2-9509-B66F46C8F54D.jpg (600x394, 38K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>LEFTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1578054858198-pol.jpg (607x860, 153K)

We do have gun control, though.... it just isn't working..... i don't understand........ should we ban guns?

Yupp

isn't there about a gun per citizen in switzerland?

not in favor of gun banning, but i do think better mental healthcare and maybe gun shops giving 1st timers some "gun handling lessons" would do a lot of good.
accidents {and "accidents") will always happen, just like nearly everyone ends up accidentally cutting themselves with kitchen knives.

>allow
freedom is a weird concept, isn't it? Who "allows" you to speak?

>ban guns
Literally impossible in the US

I can tell you what guarantees me the right to say whatever the fuck I want to you though:
the fact that I have a gun and you don't

worse than that, this whole tranny crap is destroying tomboys.

>You allow a dangerous tool designed to threaten or cause harm into a population, and people will get hurt and die.
I don't give a shit if a tiny fraction of the population gets killed in accidents that are largely caused by idiocy. I do not give a fuck. That is not a sufficient argument for me to throw away the right to effectively defend myself.

I know this is going to seem crazy to you, but it’s safer to call the police, let them take what they want and just file a police report and an insurance claim afterwards. If you get into a firefight with a burglar you are *significantly* more likely to die than if you just lock your doors and let them take what they will and leave.

Kek this. They dont even understand what they are saying

I'd rather defend myself than call people who don't even know me and wait for them to show up. Dont be a dependent faggot

That same dangerous tool is required to defend yourself from people who would use it to hurt you.

All a ban does is concentrate firearms in the hands of the elite who will absolute abuse their new position over you

Anyway this annoying faggot has the trump card here
>shall not be infringed

>the fact that I have a gun and you don't
lol, I love guns. Shall.

>All a ban does is concentrate firearms in the hands of the elite who will absolute abuse their new position over you
It also leaves them in the hands in criminals.

Then I guess we'll find a way to be very polite to each other won't we?

I don’t know if you realize that instances in which people “defend themselves” with guns are *much* more likely to result in the death of that person. You are categorically not safer with a gun, your life expectancy decreases, and the chances of you dying by firearm triples.

yeah you're right, it would help, but stuff like this would still happen. i'm sure this guy knows ALL about gun safety, and it just slipped his mind//he's not very thoughtful. and we'd still have gang violence.

No you should not have a gun even in your situation. You can defend yourself without shooting someone. Learn basic fighting skills or take a karate class. But I'm firmly set on making guns illegal.

Boo fucking hoo, people are gonna be criminals regardless
I'll take a pack of armed stupid niggers over a cabal of political elites any fucking day of the week

I don't know. But does someone with as little empathy as you really think you have some moral highground in the discussion?

It's still worth the risk. If you don't like it then move to a nanny country that won't let anyone have guns.

>killing people is okay if you turn your body into the weapon
Cringe

Yea good luck karate chopping some nigger with a gun dipshit

The point is that removing guns from law abiding citizens will leave them vulnerable to criminals who still have guns. And the elite, obviously.

Yea that's worked out so well for africa

This implies all criminals are competent enough to get their hands on a highly regulated and controlled tool after a hypothetical gun ban. A significant majority will not be.

seems to be the best way for free people to treat each other.

Mass shootings are direct evidence that we need more guns in the hands of the people
Gun ownership should be mandatory for every mentally stable citizen, along with safety classes

why the fuck was he wrestling with a gun with the safety off?

You are such a fucking infantile idiot. Are you still in college or high school? Are you even old enough to buy a handgun?

What a retarded cunt

This is the main point.
Well, besides
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

no you don't get it, you use Karate to take his gun, shoot him with it and tell the police that he was on crack and broke into your house to kill himself.

I'm just giving him a solution to his gun problem. Just GTFO.

What a good take. Makes me hopeful for Cred Forums not devolving into a leftist shithole

See this is where that ego comes in.
I’m telling you that you’re safer without a gun. Your life expectancy increases and the likelihood of you dying to a gun drops to a third.. and yet you still think it’s “worth the risk”? *What* Is worth the risk? Feeling powerful in a situation where some asshole wants to steal something from you? Just let them have it insurance will literally pay for it and you get to keep on living...

Ah apologies, I thought you were trying to say that we should ban guns to keep criminals from having them which would have been incredibly stupid.

>lie to police while they are actively investigating a crime
Can you go through life without committing crime? Is that something you can comprehend?

There's a shitload of unregistered guns floating around.

>Feeling powerful in a situation where some asshole wants to steal something from you?
Feeling powerful? No. Not at all. It's for shooting them in the head.

BRUH

Attached: serveimage.jpg (478x361, 14K)

I don’t doubt it, but to imply that if there was a gun ban every criminal who wanted a gun would still have one is disingenuous. You have to admit significantly fewer would have guns and that number would decrease over time as manufacture and sales of guns slowed almost to a halt.

well in fairness to me
in africa the cabal of political elites are also armed stupid niggers

lol retard jesus christ

>likelihood of you dying to a gun drops to a third
Out of curiosity, is that based on the study that deliberately uses suicide statistics to come to that conclusion?

We get it, user. You're terrified of guns. The solution is simple. Don't buy one. Wow, look how safe you are! Congratulations.

This is my Facebook profile picture. It let's people know if you're liberal dont send me a friend request.

Attached: 270279335.jpg (560x442, 36K)

What do you think is the likelihood of that happening? Because they probably have a gun too, and they are much more likely to get violent if they feel threatened.

Would it not be safer to let them take what they want and leave?

re:gun suicide
do we know the ratio of male to female gun suicides?
because if it's overwhelmingly guys, banning guns won't change anything to their decision to end it all.

Ya any gun death.
Guns make suicide much easier, and there is a nonzero number if people who would not commit suicide if the ease of use of a gun were not available to them.

Hell a bout of depression can affect anyone, but they pass, do you really want the ability to press a button and end a life to just be sitting around in people’s homes? Your home?

I wonder what /k/ would say about this?

Attached: 1579550361924.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Mandatory? I disagree. But the government is meant to be barred from keeping anyone from possessing or transporting with them any sort of weapon. Each individual is responsible for the outcomes of their own actions.

Mentally unstable and decide to shoot up a place? You get killed on the spot by people who stop your rampage. A business sees you're crazy? They can refuse to sell to you. Make threats? People respond by ending that threat.

It's really that simple.

I don’t own a gun, you’re right, and I am safer for it. People need to realize that they will literally be safer if they got rid of their guns, even in situations like armed robbery.

I'm just under 8 inches, and have never had issues with self esteem. I dont even drive a big truck, despite living in the mountains. I got the smallest 4x4 I could afford, that would still get me up and down the roads.

I own firearms because of several reasons. Primarily is pest control. You cant trap and release armadillos or coyotes here.
If I dont shoot the dillos, they will eventually cause my foundation to crumble, since those blind fucks love going under your porch, and burrowing right under your foundation.

If I dont shoot the coyotes, they will bring more, and the livestock will be killed off.

If the deer dont start eating the crops and stray too far from their "feed fields"-plots of land seeded with food just for them, we gotta shoot them, or else they would eat all the crops, and bring their children the next year and continue until no farms produced.

Same goes for the wolves too. Too many wolves, and all the deer will die off. Too few, and the deer will overpopulate, and again bye bye crops.

There's also the issue with feral hogs too. They run in large packs and can easily kill a grown adult male in seconds. The tear the shit out of fields. They need to be culled too.

As for home defense, they say "when police are minutes away, seconds count". Unlike when I lived in the city, the cops are not a mile down the road. They're about 30 miles away. We get 1 patrol down our road every 3 days, where the sherriff or one of his deputies drives by and waives. If its 3am, and they're 45 minutes away on mountain roads-im not trusting them with my life, so that's why I keep a rifle easily available at all times.
I'd say the pistol I carry is for that too- but it's just a 22lr, and in all reality, it's a snake gun

Maybe if you ever spent 1 day of your life outside of the city or suburb you live in, so far from everything else that you need helicopters to get you to the hospital, youd understand that the US is far more rural than it is Urban.

>turn in your self defense tools because maybe you'll want to chose self administered euthanasia and choices are wrong
After careful consideration, I politely decline your attempt to remove my civil rights.

Yes, and it would be better for the planet if more people did

>What do you think is the likelihood of that happening?
You don't seem to understand. It's not a question of the likelihood of this happening or whether they are going to get violent. If they break into my house then I'm going to kill them. Then I can guarantee they will never do it again.
>Would it not be safer to let them take what they want and leave?
Perhaps, but I can't imagine being such a cucked coward as yourself.

how is shooting yourself with a gun easier than tightening a ziptie around your neck?

>I don’t own a gun, you’re right, and I am safer for it.
Great. That's your right. But stop telling everyone else how to live their lives.

nobodys criticizing people who use guns properly
the problem is the faggots with their self defense weapons

Nerve gas

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

That’s only one way that removal of guns makes people safer, there are so many more.
1) accidental deaths such as in OP
2) instances where people feel the need to defend their property like armed robbery, you’re actually safer just letting them take what they want and filing an insurance claim later for the value of what they stole.
3) confrontations by people who are not lucid (drunk, angry etc) and overreact with their firearm

The list goes on and on...

You mean like drugs?

>nobodys criticizing people who use guns properly
Having a gun for self defense is using guns properly. That is one of the legitimate uses of guns.

I carry a 22lr pistol whenever I leave my house-but only on my own property. Mainly for snakes, a lot of copperheads and rattlesnakes out here and I'm too far from a hospital to risk a bite.

Very rarely do I carry my 380 with me when i go to town. If its super late, and I gotta go somewhere I've never been yet, I might bring it with, just in case. But if I'm just running to walmart at 10pm because I ran out of bread, I'm not gunna bother.
There's enough people who open carry to deter any kind of mass shooting, or obvious mugging

His fault for having a loaded weapon on him with a mag in, probably on their property. His fault 100%, because a stupid dude not following proper fire arm safety doesn't mean everyone should suffer.

Less agony, which is a real factor for people considering suicide.

>faggots with their self defense weapons
So you hate the pink pistols organization?

why are you this retarded?
Just look up about gun violence in a country where guns are legal and a country where its illegal.
MASSIVE difference

rural US sounds pretty cool honestly.

I’m sharing facts in hopes to convince you, and you are engaging with me, which is significantly more reasonable than “telling you how to live your life”.

People should be aware that guns make you less safe outright.

>need protection
yes, i indeed do get stabbed and shot at daily :)
How did you know?!

It is pretty nice. And despite the additional time it takes police to show, it's actually far safer than living in a city.

Didn't knew you need a knife for every job + you can also leave the knife at work
e.g. butcher

It’s significantly harder to manufacture weaponry than it is drugs, which makes a ban more reasonable. But I agree there will be instances of criminals getting their hands on them.

do you eat mostly local produces or do you have to rely on the usual chains?

>2) instances where people feel the need to defend their property like armed robbery, you’re actually safer just letting them take what they want and filing an insurance claim later for the value of what they stole.
This assumes the victim willingly opened the door for the thieves. Otherwise, the criminal used brute force to gain entry. A violent person using violence to commit crime may not desire to go to jail and has the ability and motivation to not have witnesses. What motivates a violent person committing crimes to suddenly be law abiding and non violent when dealing with witnesses? Oh yeah, nothing.

>People should be aware that guns make you less safe outright.
I'm aware that statically, this is true. But I'm still willing to take the risk. I would rather take full control of my own life and safety, rather than relying on others exclusively. In my opinion, the risk is more than worth it.

>MUH CIVIL RIGHTS.
Is everyone in America mentally deficient?

>Just look up about gun violence in a country where guns are legal and a country where its illegal.
Causation isn't correlation. Ice cream sales and rape analogy comes to mind.

My parents worked in the city so they would just buy groceries before coming home after work. You could feel free to go to farm's markets in a nearby city as well.

I do. If you don't, don't get one. Simple. Quit trying to make everything about you.

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 488DA29F-3787-41A0-9673-A83F216E85C4.jpg (619x1024, 117K)

I agree

There have been a total of 816 deaths in mass killings… since 1982.

gunsources.com/mass-shooting-statistics-list/

Lets do some math to show you how retarded you are okay? :)

There were 816 deaths in an almost 40 year period in a population on 350,000,000.
We that sure makes things interesting.
Average life span is about 80 years se we can double the number of deaths to 1632 over an 80 year period.

So 1632/350,000,000 is a .0000046 chance of dying by a mass shooting.

Top fucking kek.

I’ll take my chances and keep my rights buddy.
How about you go fucking kill yourself? Preferably with a gun you little shit nigger

>mentally deficient?
you are looking for the word "free".

Farmer's market, I meant

Yes, they literally spout muh "god given right" and muh "second ammendment" as if evolution doesn't exist

>It’s significantly harder to manufacture weaponry than it is drugs,
wait, what??

This is what kills me about anti-gun rights people. The number of people who are killed by guns is astronomically low compared to the size of the population. And not only that, the majority who are killed are inner city niggers. And who gives a shit about them?

Ever heard of 3d printing?

A teenager can 3d print all the parts out of plastic necessary to make a gun. If anything it’s easier it just takes some computer knowledge. A gun syndicate could easily be created to do that. Also you don’t think a cartel can’t hire a metal worker or buy/create molds?
You must be fucking dreaming. Only the heaviest dose of denial could think that guns could ever be controlled by being made illegal. You might for real be retarded kid

Lol so you think a criminal would rather force their way into the bedrooms and kill every person in a house than just take your tv and bolt?

What do you think is the likelihood of a criminal being so bloodthirsty that they would kill all of the people in a home who aren’t interfering with their ability to take stuff? I have no stats or facts for this scenario specifically but I can tell you that it sure feels safer to me to hide in the bedrooms while they do their business (take your shit) than confronting an armed robber with my trusty sidearm.

What about the anti-gun woman who shot and killed all 3 of her children with one of the very weapons she protested?

Maybe the rest of the world is different from your gated community and privileged world. Have you met a violent criminal in real life or are hardy boys books the closest you've ever been?

By the very definition-criminals do not follow laws. No law will stop a criminal from illegally getting a gun, illegally transporting the firearm, illegally concealing it on their person, illegally discharging it within city limits and within X distance of a school, church, or place with children, or illegally murdering someone.

A lawful gun owner has never committed a crime ONCE. The second they do-they are a criminal. Millions of us legal, lawful owners have never, and will never use our firearms in anger or defense. Just like I have never used the 12 fire extinguishers around my house and garage. But just because my house hasn't caught fire yet, doesnt mean I will throw away the extinguishers and take out the smoke detectors.