VIDEO GAME IDEAS, GO

VIDEO GAME IDEAS, GO.

Attached: 1288547590034.gif (320x240, 539K)

Open-World survival/crafting MMO with battle royale mode

> Open-World survival/crafting MMO with battle royale mode
Rust
thank you, next

dungeon keeper or black and white clone

Wolfenstein but the bad guys are Bolshevik jews

A soulsborne Battle Royale game.

Attached: 76776513_10221872248739226_598430227282001920_n.jpg (727x640, 52K)

Something like Farcry 3 set in the Vietnam war with a soundtrack straight out of Apocalypse now and Full Metal Jacket

Magic the gathering storyline but with a gameplay aimed more at Age of Empires than the card game mechanics

Spawn in the Demon's hand PS4 Remake.

done to death

Name me another game like black and white I'll wait

seek & hide, isometric, serial killer game.. i am working on it right now, but stil looking for a graphic designer.. i am not good at desiging

an 007 game...but the enemies in each level are real players. 1 vs 99 enemies. There are no bots, except the bosses.
to level the playing field, the 99 enemies would have 1.5x more hp than the player.

soo... battle royale

The Long Dark but you are homeless in a big city

Concentration camp tycoon

Don't need to do much/any NPC interactions if you use a backstory where the main character is mentally ill and afraid of them, unable to approach anyone, etc.

coom clicker

fap ceo

First person player game like GTA but you have the ability to pause time and do whatever you want to whomever you want and get away with it. When time restarts crimes can be investigated but you can re-freeze time to evade capture.

How much shit can you get away with before the clues stack up and the police figure it's you.

no, like story mode with real enemies. 99 of you will try to kill james bond, while that lone james bond would have to kill 99 lackeys that are on the other team.

Competitive Speed Shitting

a game that motivates gamers to do something else

basically Fortnite with James Bond skin

id make a vr auschwits where you act as the guards and you have to move up the ranks.

pubg with COD game modes.

yeah, instead of building ramps and shit, James bond can summon a bond cycle, a bond copter and even toss oddball using a bazooka. while the 99 lackeys can only build ramps and shit.

go ahead and tell me how retarded i am but i would love this

Ooh edgy

this one is retarded
not you

the game sounds like a mobile game or those idle games.

Black and white 2

A gacha battle royale card game with loot box mechanics and lots of epic emotes you can unlock with good boy points!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back Armored Core.
Bring back Bushido Blade.

Like I'm going to give random people all my ideas...

equals I dont have any original idea but Im not gonna admit it

I've worked as a world builder/story writer for several projects. Not my fault they didn't have the management and budget to take the game to market.

yeah, sure. Dont forget to feed your dragon before you go out with Bilbo Baggins tonight

Attached: 1535655659872.jpg (320x180, 11K)

name a single one

I'd prove it but I have literally no idea how I would do that since I don't have rights or access to any of those projects.

>Give you my video game idea
Kek

A realistic game about using wands to cast spells but its not harry potter.

Not edgy enough. Just say "Jews" without the Bolshevik qualifier.

alright, so like, you're like this plumber right? and you got this brother, but like your brother is just you but green right? alright. so like, one day, you and your bro go to unclog some ladies pipes right? and then like, you're all down there, wrenching away on this ladies pipes when blam! your hand slips and goes straight into your brothers crotch. he gives out the shortest, loudest, yell, before catching his mouth and falling to the ground. writhing in pain, like, you know your brother can't make it, you stare down back at the pipe, water is now gushing out all over the place. you stare blankly, longingly for a second at the pipe contemplating where life has taken you and this gives you the resolve to do what you must. turning back to your now ghastly blue brother you say 'its either you or me bro, and its a me, mario" as you stuff your brother into the pipe. you tidy up your work and go about your day.

damn, that sounds like billion dollar idea bro.

h.h holmes simulator

build and design a hotel that would get the most ppl killed

just make an unoriginal bubbleshooter with a candycrush type business model.
it's a crap game but makes money.
maybe have a nice background music with it to hypnotize the ripoffees

Play Starship captain that collects crew members but also fuck them.