Bought a Ruger lc9 for $125 yesterday

Bought a Ruger lc9 for $125 yesterday.

Why don't you own a gun, faggot? What about when you need to protect yourself or your family?

Attached: 20200125_115102.jpg (4032x3024, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=2S0glGDL7WI&feature=emb_logo
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do, faggot. Have a gun safe full of them, so when faggots like you walk on my property you'll get gunned down by a cannon of my choosing.

That's a girl's gun

I have multiple no victim non violent drug felonies.

I bet you'd like to do that, faggot, but I keep to myself unlike the other faggots who aim to do wrong to others.

Don't want to waste time or money on guns when a simple baseball bat will do. Plus no one has ever killed themselves accidentally with a bat.

Think about it, it's the right choice

Decent price
How's it fit in your pocket? Looking g first a pocket gun myself

I don't own a gun because I'm comfortable with the size of my penis, and don't feel the need to own an extension.

what bullets does it take? 9mm?

The odds are, you'll never need one to do that. Guns are fun to take to the range or to utilize for hunting, but "protection" as an argument as to why to own one is reductionist. Why don't you always sleep in a mosquito net, or fully clothed. Why don't you buy flood insurance even if you don't live in a flood plain? If you enjoy guns, just roll with that.

As you can see, faggot.

get a holster. some can actually go on the inside of your pants with a clip and no one would ever suspect it's a gun unless they're like a cop or something

why do you only have 3 bullets and why are they in a little baggie?

Thats a hooker gun. Are you a hooker OP?

Prostitutes use .380s

Fits very nice

Your penis must obviously be small

I sell stuff and often meet new people, and I don't live in a very great area of town. There's more odds that I'll need to use the gun than an average person's odds.

>Why don't you own a gun, faggot?
I'm not in school anymore.

There's actually 6 in the bag. Guy gave them to me with the gun, along with 7 more.

>What about when you need to protect yourself or your family?

How about moving to decent area to protect yourself and your family?

No amount of guns can save you in a shitty environment, while no guns are needed in a decent one.

We've got insurance

You realize the amount of lives saved/crimes prevented by guns is around 300% more than lives taken by guns, right?
That alone is a reason to have one, especially since just brandishing one can dissuade a criminal.

Its better to have one and not need it, then need one and not have it.

For the $ that is win but u still a faggot if that’s all u got.

Attached: 2A78EE69-AD39-4466-9154-3DB2FD775AC1.jpg (748x566, 95K)

I’m british

That may be the dumbest rational i’ve heard yet. Congratulations, you are the dumbest retard.
Your parents must be proud.

I have a brother who lives in a rich white neighborhood and his vehicles are often attempted to be broken into, while I live in a lower class area and have never had that issue.

This thread is right below another one about a guy who accidentally shot his 4 year old son in the head.

I don't have a 4 year old son tho

If home defense is really the goal, not sure why people with no guns get a pistol. My dad was with the DAs office, and we kept a cop style shotgun with 00 buck and slugs.

>You realize the amount of lives saved/crimes prevented by guns is around 300% more than lives taken by guns, right?

kek
and how exactly was this measured?

Because somehow this info seems like bullshit.
And I like guns.

Like you have any idea what you're doing with it. In the event of a real firefight, you'll shit yourself and run.

Yeah but he had a glock

Guns are for fags, I only use me riffle to shoot cats, mate

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

>Why don't you own a gun, faggot?
user calls out others for not having a gun.
Has a piece of shit with FMJ ammo.

Attached: Booolets.jpg (972x547, 40K)

That wasnt the guns fault, that was the retarded fathers fault.
He had a glock on him while wrestling with his kid, it fell out and hit the ground, going off, meaning the retard didnt even have the safety on.
The gun also shot the retarded in the head too.

So actually y’know yeah, in this case, it was the gun’s fault or more like achievement.
It couldnt handle such retardation and decided to teach the retard a big lesson.

Ain't nothing gay about sucking feminine dick, you faggot

>Girls gun
What?

>Be me
>Have Ruger lc9
>Shoot you
>Bullet is as effective as "male's gun" because they use the same bullets
>You die
What about that is girly lol imagine being so elitist

Its a govt static i read a few months ago, look it up yourself, lives/crimes prevented by guns vs lives taken.

It was something like 300,000 saved 4-5k killed. The media literal inflates the number of gun deaths by including suicides by guns which is something like 60% of gun deaths.
They did the exact same thing with school shootings, they included anything from shootings that happened nearby schools and people who’ve committed suicides with a gun in school parking lots.

Yeah, need a source for that 300% number. I won't argue that they CAN save lives, but I am positive the number or crimes thwarted by legal gun ownership is less than 1% to the 99% of times for which a gun was used to commit crimes.

Glocks dont have a safety.

You realize the getting shot isnt instant death right?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=2S0glGDL7WI&feature=emb_logo

I have a snub nose .38. I like the alcoholic detective look.

Then you would have no objection to having it fired at your face. What could possibly happen, it's a girl's gun?

Have you shot it yet? That is a cheap price. You didnt get sold a junk gun by a nigger hopefully

Looked it up. Source is FEE, specifically an opinion piece by Lawrence W. Reed who admits in the article to serving on the Board of a pro gun group. I'm military, I'm pro gun. I don't listen to people who are paid to make sure everyone owns one.

Oh was that the gun without a safety? I remember hearing something about that, iirc they have some kind of internal safety mechanism that prevents it from going on from hitting the ground

They go for $299 new. Obviously OP lied. Ruger makes good guns.

Lc9s are huge pieces of shit. You didn't get a deal I see them and the lcp around that all the time and I live In Washington where guns are over priced.

buying an LC9 & calling others a faggot, lolol

Lmao WHAT?! You think more people are killed than saved by guns? So much so thats its 1%-99%? You realize just the amount of lives saved by police with guns alone, is more than gun homicides, right?
Unless you’re dumb enough to fall for the inflated static that includes suicides by guns which makes up roughly 60% of all gun deaths.

Drink more kool-aid, there’s no saving you at this point.

I own a couple handguns and living in Canada I only have the opportunity ever to shoot at gun clubs and ranges.

Quick question for the gun enthusiast’s. Glock 44. Any opinions ? I’ve always wanted a Glock but it’s just not practical. So with the 22lr option it gives me something cheaper to shoot at the club more often. Thoughts..

Yeah no, i said govt static not some shill.

This was what i was referring to.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/amp/

Attached: 09DCF068-E59C-4B6F-891D-6585C359C89A.png (640x1136, 98K)

All the cops carry Glocks where Im at. Everyone else tends to avoid them.

I bought one 4 days ago @ $235

How is it? I've been looking at buying an LC9 for concealed carry.
I got a HI-point for $80 ($11 after gift cards), I got it for the memes but I don't plan on CC with it

Attached: Hi-Point-C9.jpg (600x400, 235K)

You know in places where they changed acetaminophen from bottles to blister packs they found suicides went down by a pretty significant amount? Apparently taking the time to pop those out one by one gave time for them to actually realize what they're doing and snap out of it.

That suicide by gun number can't be completely taken out of the conversation. Also police numbers absolutely don't count in the "guns save lives" debate. No-one is saying cops shouldn't have guns. We're saying dumbfucks and sociopaths shouldn't.

you are thinking of the lcp, not the lc9

How is the Hipoint? I cant believe how cheap they are

Should by the Yeet Cannon

Every evidence locker in the country is full of hi points, they are cheap and they work. Ergonomics of a brick but if you live in the hood and dont have any money doesnt mean you should be able to protect yourself

My edc for past year

Attached: 20200125_124211.jpg (2880x2160, 1.5M)

Ruger doesn't make shit, mongol.

>buying a pistol for "muh pruhtecshun n muh fambly"

Did you wife pick that out for you?

Next time be a real man, buy a shotgun. Then when you try and kill yourself (first and last time you'll ever need to use a gun btw) you'll actually get the job done.

enjoy being scared by a raccoon at night and accidentally killing your family or neighbors. have fun with the jail sentence pussy.

Nope guns are just cheaper when random people sell them and you don't know or care to question where they came from

It rattles when I shake it but it shoots fine, the spent casings get alot of residue when I picked them up. I didn't use hearing protection and the sound from the ejection port almost gave me tinnitus. I used it to kill a possum
I think they canceled that
Answer me or your a faggot

I have a Kahr 9mm and have cc it for years now. I fucking love it. It's accurate, simple, and had never jammed no matter what I put through it.

He's Chinese. He meant to write "Luger."

4 deadly shootings in the past day in my city 1 shooting where a guy acting in self defense all year. Seems legit lemme just post a arbitrary number that I came up with and act like its fact. im all for the right to bear arms but your so fucking blind its actually pathetic.

There are still victims you sub human nigger.

OP implies that you could buy a new one for $125. Said nothing about second hand.

Insurance won't give you our your family their lives back when some crack head breaks into your house some early morning.

I have one of those. I use it for a paperweight

I own several actually thank you for your concern though

Attached: 88797. (1).jpg (968x1440, 341K)

You are more likely to put that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger than using it to defend yourself

Well, if you're that stupid...

You in DFW by any chance?

I'm really liking my Springfield XDS 9mm for EDC.

Attached: 0lpusyu481i01.jpg (2356x2355, 672K)

Yep, i totally made it.
See For the made up CDC study i linked :/

I admitted did confused the numbers, its more 500,000-3 million vs 300,000 violent gun crimes (tho that includes more than just homicides with a gun, so that 300,000 could be even lower.)

But please, tell me again how you personal anecdote matters?

Why a real gun? I'm not a nigger or a policeman. i'd buy an airsoft gun tho

*admittedly

This
And this

Also guns are hard to get in my country

The Mod2 feels way better, but the new Hellcat feels even better.

Oh, so you have 13 bullets and also a nice little bag for them

It's funny how you associate firearms with genitals. You might want to talk to your therapist about that.

>Also guns are hard to get in my country
Kek, that's the point why you don't own one.

Cope harder.

Better get a machete before all the mussies get them all— oh wait, its literally illegal for you eurofags to even have those or even pocket knives unless its specifically for work.
Maybe try box cutters? Tho thats probably illegal too.

>i'd buy an airsoft gun tho
But you could spend that money on a new Switch game or for a knockoff dragon dildo or something.

Attached: 1579819637563.jpg (2268x3024, 1.21M)

The Hellcat will be my next purchase for sure. Love that gun.

because i don't live in a shitty neighborhood

Handgun with a shoulder stock

Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*Deep breath*

Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Get ready get arrested for murder and sued

That's cute. Will you stroke it while my bf pumps me with his big black c-annon?

Attached: wm_6774671.jpg (3264x2448, 1.04M)

That's an AR-15 lower receiver...

>Bagged handloads
I hope you have health insurance

I had a 1876 Peacemaker handcannon but I ended up tossing it in the ocean after a game warden spotted me shooting cans, I got it from a friend and I had no idea where he had gotten it from. one of my biggest regrets...

I'm actually in the process of making my own 1911

Attached: IMG_20200125_132820.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

>handgun

U wot user? I'm pretty sure that's a stripped receiver.

Attached: 1558919699199.png (545x530, 234K)

>when you need to protect yourself or your family?
Suppose the adversary wanted to harm you or your family.
Suppose also the adversary knew you owned guns.
What strategy would the adversary adopt to accomplish his intended task of harming you or your family? Call this Strategem_A.

Now: What the fuck are you going to do to protect yourself against Strategem_A?

>handgun

This faggot.

Attached: Heypal.jpg (188x234, 11K)

In wyoming and Alaska it's very common for home owners to own weapons to protect themselves from wildlife, you're more likely to have a bear ripping your door down than an outsider/neighbor.

Feel pretty stupid, dontcha?

>stripped receiver
You can clearly see all the installed components. It's just a lower.

I see many more bears and coyotes on my road than humans. I'd be much more likely to shoot a person though, bears aren't dangerous assholes.

oh yes, my mistake.

Attached: 1579077921689.jpg (450x451, 43K)

Jesus, you're such a faggot. Only a pussy bitch would die to that small of a caliber. Over the past few years I've been building a resistance to such a dainty caliber unlike you soyboy faggots.

Ive had my xds for 3 years, carry it everyday. Have the same grey model but with talon grips

>In wyoming and Alaska it's very common for home owners to own weapons to protect themselves from wildlife, you're more likely to have a bear ripping your door down than an outsider/neighbor.
Agreed.
But the use cases for rural areas is not the same as for urban areas. Most of the gun rights advocacy that I've seen don't address this.

>bears arent dangerous assholes

I mean a bear wont just randomly attack you unless it has rabies, but bears breaking in your house and becoming violent you'd wish you had a gun.

Most the time in civilized cities you don't even need a gun for protection most times people own guns is for sports, hunting, or just gun shows.

Bears are dangerous as fuck and you’d really piss them off if you shot them with that gun.

What do you know about girls, you’re a fagget!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 5.31.53 PM.png (116x205, 33K)

Unless you go near their cubs or trespass I don't think they would bother you, but the hungry bear will go savaging outside it's home and enter yours if desperate enough, they will kill you for it.

Whats your grouping at 15m like? 7 even? How many times you go a month to the range? Please stop. Youre only really showing off the tool you will use to brain yourself within 5 years.

Shhhhh, you'll offend him. He links to a Forbes article for his government source.

>hAnDgUn

Attached: 1559001574681.png (511x515, 29K)

I almost got knifed to death in 2007. Things happen. Better to be prepared.

I've also had 3 attempted break-ins at 3 different residences in the last 15 years. Each time, I held up a firearm and they ran off. Scared one so bad I got a free flashlight out of the ordeal since the dumb fucker dropped his maglight when I pointed a PSL at him through the window.

Attached: 6565F040-5A39-4AEE-B803-D9A49C5F245E.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>pointed a PSL at him through the window
Welcome /k/omrade

Exactly, be prepared. Not paranoid.

I dont ever want to use my gun on someone, but I'm ready to do so.

Wait what... is it even legal to make a gun without safety pin?

The government will protect me, they would never lie let alone someone hurt me or my family. Plus my neighborhood is a gun safe community

If it’s from a second hand, been fired and sold cheap. 95% chance a murder was committed with said weapon.

Legal? yes. Retarded? yes.

Lol gun tards looking for a fight like a tard again

I dont need a gun. I have people.

pics

Glocks are drop safe, that nigger killed him.

It takes a real retard to accidentally shoot yourself, your not saying your retarded are you?

Defo retarded. Holy shit. Why would you make a weapon without a safety pin, literally the only thing separating you from accidentally shooting yourself. The fuck even.

But... the glock allegedly dropped out of his back waistband or something while wrestling, shooting both of them, meaning either it was a manufacturing error or someone’s lying or the gun took Darwin’s law into its own arms.

How exactly are they drop safe.

That's one hell of a malfunction, can only think he didn't properly holster it and his shirt got caught in the trigger guard
Pic related, it has a striker block built into it.

Attached: The safety is the trigger.jpg (1920x800, 102K)

Sounds nice. I much prefer bears and coyotes over people. Where do you live?

Sounds like you live in shitholes. No offense, but fuck man nobody just has bad luck like that

>Slide is twice as hard to rack due to tighter recoil springs in the lc9 and lcp

>sub compact offers no weight to absorb felt recoil, like a heavier frame full sized pistol

Girls gun...

Size is not everything, faggot. Sub compacts are perfect for backups, and for when a full sized is impractical to carry-like when you're wearing shorts at the beach.

The only people who say things like "those are girls guns" are macho hicks who have small cocks, and think that a 50AE makes them a man, yet they cant hit the broadside of a barn with a 22.

Don't need one.
Don't live in AmeriNiggerstan

I live in VT and I carry this everywhere usually AIWB or open carry at my four o’clock

Attached: 7708A05C-BC66-4260-B9EE-DA04797F9132.jpg (1473x1104, 412K)

You talk about guns like vapers talk about their rigs. Fags, all of you.

Get a sticky holster, or one of those wallet type ones. I also reccomend getting the lcp with the viridian laser sight instead. Ups your usable range from around 7 meters to 15 ish.

Attached: 20200125_145702.jpg (1080x810, 900K)

Legion series is much better imo

Buy a real gun not a plastic China gun for 120€

adirondacks, upstate ny

I love the Legion that’s why I bought it.

Man you're lucky this isnt /k/

you'd be banned for your low intelligence.

Indeed.

When I lived in Chicago, only criminals and cops had guns. It was a war zone. So I moved to the Ozarks. Bought a few acres, with a nice house and a shop. Crime is almost non existent here. But for 1 reason and 1 reason alone. Everyone here owns firearms. No one is going to risk breaking into a house, or carjacking someone when they know for sure that that person can be armed.

Not everyone is as lucky as me, and able to move across the country though. Punishing law abiding citizens for the misdeeds of a few dozen idiots makes absolutely no sense.

They have a trigger safety but no selector or button like most designs have.

You also are in a white area now. White areas have way less crime. I live in the country in Iowa. The nearest town is pure white trash, but there is no crime.

What kind of hick kills possums? They cant carry rabies, and they eat ticks, fleas, and other pest bugs from your property. Leave the fucking possums alone you subhuman hi point owner

Larp harder, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-151512_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 584K)

Never said it was my photo

Chicago is the most segregated city in the US. My whole neighborhood was white Irish and Scottish families from the stockyard days.
The problem was that up until the 80s, all the neighborhoods around us were white, but then niggers and spics started moving in, and setting up crack labs and meth dens and shit, leading to more whites moving out and more brownies moving in. Neighborhoods like Pilsen, which was once a Polish and Czech area turned brown, and now they act like they own those areas. They attack whites who have lived there for their entire lives, and go into white neighborhoods to break into houses and cars.
Police take hours to show up, and criminals know this. You can call the precinct and ask how many cars are on duty at any given time too, and it's usually only 3-5. Very easy to set up a distraction and get them all in 1 place far away from where you want to go on a spree. And it happens all the time Too. Entire blocks with every car having windows broken out and radios stolen-in broad daylight. Drive by shootings, open air drug deals you name it. Drive our property value down so they can move in cheap, and not pay rent, so the houses get boarded up, and then they can come back and set up another drug lab in it.
The niggerfication of white society

Attached: 1573758598219.jpg (476x362, 27K)

>what kind of hick kills possums

You ever been to the south? Rednecks kill em all the time for food.

Attached: seasick.00.jpg (720x960, 103K)

Leave the possums alone you degenerates

Attached: 2zbv2bkqvpq21.jpg (749x733, 55K)

Right?

Fucking gross.

Possums are stupid as shit though, they will walk and stand right in front of an oncoming car.

Even my dumb ass dog knows not the stand in the road.

Nice target ammo, cuck

Don't have a family, don't want to live to see the next 30 years.

So what.. that’s 0.01 % based on America’s population.

>555"0"5

Shit.

That sounds awful. I havent been to Chicago in 15 years. You always hear guys like sportscasters saying how it has a great midwestern feel to the city. It is the only place in the midwest that feels like that. I hate the place.

Talon Grips? I don't know anything about those.

I bought a Taurus TH9C last year and it's great but it's too heavy to carry every day. Looking for another hammer fired gun that's about 18oz or the mossberg mc1

Ive thought about a walther ppk