Your daughter brings home her boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her boyfriend for the first time
>He's black
How do you react?

Attached: 154534226.jpg (540x660, 77K)

Racist Cred Forumstards are cretins who live in their basements. They’ll never have kids.

If he is a good kid I'd welcome him in.

Don't bump your own threads, Tenda

Attached: fried_asian_pricks.jpg (490x656, 48K)

stop being racist user

Have him cuck me and fuck her mother

Honestly I'd be upset and sad for her, generations of her history and ancestors would go down the toilet. But I wouldn't disown her, she would need protecting when the relationship inevitably brakes down

Attached: 76786f428efe8dbe4769401a496c3bc87d7b7a8d7a6d56ef7f31bc9a029839c3.jpg (564x852, 62K)

well, I'd be like sup doe?

Attached: 1573959934444.jpg (640x640, 187K)

Found a new fetish

I’d tell him to gtf out of my house before I Ed Norton his ass. Then I’d slap the shit out of my daughter for being stupid

Shoot "it" in the face

Suck his dick

Oooga boooga nigga ooogah boogah

Lol, married father of 4. Guess i blew you dumb theory to hell.

Offer him my wife too.

Since my children are raised right it wouldnt happen. They know niggers are the lowest for of life.

Depends on what kind of black he is....as long as he isn't the hood rat chimp out kind I don't really care

Slap the Jesus out of the girl, and lecture her 24 hours /31 days tied to a chair why blood tainting is the biggest crime ever.
Also, I would lure the nigger fucker in the basement, hit him in the neck, and torture him until he dies in agony.

But my daughter would never do that because I would raise her correctly. If your girl do this, you're a terrible parent. A girl must know about blood tainting, and how much we are as whites above the niggers. And that's not racist, that's just the truth. If whites don't discover Africa they would still bathe in their own shit in mud huts.

Seriously, in a 1000 years whites have explored the whole world, made countless improvements and inventions, we built kingdoms, and empires , and what did the nigger filth did in Africa? Nothing. They eat people, bathed in their own shit and built mud huts. If that's not proof of how much whites are above niggers as a species I don't know what.

In my opinion niggers are not better than jews. In fact, they're worse. A Jew is smart , and knows business shit. They are rats, but still they are much more humans than the niggers.

All nigger motherfucker filths should be deported back to Africa.

You CANT bump your own threads, it doesn't work.

Yo nigga 3 rules in ma house
Dont drink my coolaid
Dont drink my beer
Dont smoke my weed

Now you kids go and have fun.

What daughter?

yooooooooo what up homie
*elaborate nigga handshake*

Attached: gangsta.jpg (400x272, 26K)

So annon how are you going to support my daughter? What are your plans for the future? Are your parents married or divorced?

At least jack off

Thank God he's not Asian

i would say if i will see my daughter cry ONCE because of him, i will broke his legs, hands, and all his teeth. If she will happy then i'll be happy to.

why do fags always take the bait.

Women are always happy when they have a BBC, even if the guy is a bad boyfriend.

Throw them out of the house and tell her never to darken my door again. Use the situation to teach the younger children the danger of race mixing.

ITT:

Pathetic cucks who fall for the zog agenda.

>what liberals have to tell themselves to feel better about their sad lives

Perfect

Attached: 1575851399071.jpg (279x181, 9K)

Attached: 1548771849346.png (85x51, 5K)

/thread

Act like I'm totally cool with it, get some coke, plant it in his car, make sure he gets pulled over. Problem solved.

I say "so a little nigger wants some sex from white people? Youll get your sex from white people, i can promise you that. Then i pull out my luger, pistol whip the bitch unconcious(i will cane her later) then drag the porchmonkey to the basemrnt. Then i wpuld pour warm milkxinto his asscand fuck him unt8l butter was made. I would make both of them eat it, then i say i hope to7 enjoyed the dinner and kick the little niglet on the street. Like police gonna believe a respectible white would make ass butter.

never say another word to my daughter or look her in the eyes, completely disown her and kick her out as soon as possible

but that would never happen in the first place

shake hand

"So that's why you went to the african jungle"

"I insist you put the gun down!"
Repeat as many times as needed until the hostile entity to our way of life is gone.

Attached: 1400113163608.jpg (425x471, 94K)

Attached: BBC5.gif (400x225, 1.98M)

I think i'd shit my pants and then consume the fecal matter in a delicate manner.

cringe

first things first i rip out ops fucking fingernails and shove my cock down his throat until he stops posting the same retarded fucking thread every day

I wouldn't be happy but there are worse things than my daughter dating a black dude.
Besides some black guys are alright.

By taking her brain out

Attached: 1444702892309-0.jpg (708x1000, 507K)

Attached: 1444702892314-1.jpg (708x1000, 488K)

Attached: 1444702892316-2.jpg (708x1000, 495K)

> pic related

Attached: 1444702892318-3.jpg (708x1000, 573K)

Why the fuck have you responded to your own post 20 times op

>but there are worse things
Such as? Your daughter will be defiled at best and dead at worst. Either way she'll be dead to you.

Attached: Nicole Browned.jpg (1024x711, 85K)

Having a permavirgin Cred Forumstard son is worse than my imaginary daughter dating and marrying an upstanding black man

Define "black".

Someone's who is quite darker than her and stays dark even if he stayed inside for a year.

Racist

So anyone naturally darker than her? That's the majority of people in the world if you think about it.

>permavirgin
I am not this.
>upstanding black man
Why do race traitors usually give niggers the positive anomaly credit while assuming those of your race are the negative anomaly? Is the (((TV))) really this strong in you?

Well, I'm brown so we probably would get along.

Attached: DkE6tCQX4AExyNP.jpg (1077x1102, 133K)

>Racist
Just proper raising of children. My dad told me to never race mix and I listen.

toll paid

Attached: lighting-cigarettes.jpg (300x200, 19K)

Depends on the kind of black, like niggers gunna nig black or like "hello sir my name is Jordan" black

Then you are retarded—if you go by what your old man says—you need help. You are a grown man—therefore can think for himself. I pity you. Truth be told, you have been doing that mixing shit for generations now, it's called slavery and that mixing is still going on

Nope, I'm just saying like it is.
There are worse things.
I don't like race mixing either but there are worse things.

I say "whaddup Jamal" even though his name is David

murder

Lies! I bet you would make babies with an Asian woman!

Thanks but not thanks. I'd rather listen to him than the televitz.

Attached: bad tv.jpg (501x595, 73K)

Kek. This checks out

In America we're all mixed. Race has no meaning anymore.

So what you saying is, you don't have a brain—and would go by what your racist ass dad said, such a shame. If you don't stand for something—you fall for anything

What daughter?

Attached: 1579830340518.jpg (500x382, 27K)

I'd prefer a woman from my race and nation.
I don't have the race mixing fetish.

Fair enough

You seem like a fine upstanding gentleman. Welcome to the family!

Get out of my house, coal burner.

White man black woman is the most stable type of interracial relationship.

Proced to kick the nigger out and have my daughter go to race mixing class