Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Attached: 1446165670054.jpg (724x960, 66K)

Nice pasta

I force fucked a female martial arts instructor.

dan?

my bitch would kick her ass in udner two minutes
fact

Attached: IMG_098.jpg (762x999, 184K)

I spent 2001-2004 in the infantry.
You are going to need health insurance & I will need a lawyer.

Attached: Silouhette_Dan.png (597x605, 7K)

You're tiddies are way too big for a dude. You should get that checked out you probably have gay AIDS.

Sry but that means nothing to martial arts. One year muay thai or bjj beats 5 jears army shit

Army or USMC?

Australian Army Infantry Reconnaissance.
No worries mate, keep living in your dream world.

nice tits

remember this martial arts instructor that got knocked out by a 15 year old?

Attached: IMG_006.jpg (815x892, 259K)

Karate is garbage for actual fighting, basic cqc even puts it to shame, lots of Cred Forumstards would be more than capable of not only putting (you) down but violating you in ways that would destroy your pride and mind.

But anyway, stale pasta is stale

dude chill, don't you know that she'll kick your butt

Karate is pretty much a LARP. How it feel to know you're probably lose in a real life fight?

I know it's a pasta but in actuality one punch to the tit and she's down

Rad. USMC, but comm.

as long as I get to see those big ass titties bouncing around while I'm getting my ass kicked i'll be happy.

Same. 0651 yo

when were you a Jarhead my mean green brother ?

whos the girl op?

Lololololol Australian army lololol u fuckers can do nothing BUT recon lol

When did Mark Wahlberg transition?

Heard of a .45?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fake
And
Gay

The funny thing martial arts don't give you the ability to defy gravity. Someone could just pick you up and drop you.

kek, righto mate.
Go talk to some US servicemen about Australians involvement in your wars over the last 78 years

Karate will get you killed. Train jiu jitsu

I practice mma id whoop your pussy ass before you could chop me with your “martial art” that nobody in the ufc has mastered or ever will master because its absolutely useless.

says the cunt who gets dropped by the guy who was taught Krav Maga when in the infantry.

>does manly stuff
>acts manly
>look manly
>enormous titties
oh fuck, i wouldn't fight you, i wouldn't even look at you, but damn those titties belong on a beautiful nice girl, not a dyke.
what a waste of flesh...

karate will get your head bouncing off the concrete in a hurry

Tits or GTFO

Oh yeah?
im a black belt with da .44

completely missed the opportunity to misspell black belt as black blet

Bjj gets you stabbed or stomp circled. Train Muy Thai

I passed rifle & bayonet training , along with some Krav.

Show I is your tits you dairy cow

Royal Artillery checking in.

I can tell you from firsthand experience of multiple tours that Australian soldiers (female) are by far the best fucks I've ever encountered.

Seems you boys have issues getting the job done in bed, as well as on the battlefield which is why you've only ever been looking after the gatehouse while we get shit done and come back to fuck your women.

But, you keep telling yourself that mate and head on home to the Sheila's on the ranch who are still impressed by the stories you tell them that you picked up from those of us who actually did something worthwhile.

Fucking bogans.

fight me in the street and we will see what's what.

Muy Thai gets your dick chopped off and your girl pregnant with BBC, train with a .50

Attached: IMG_1491.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

>I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
I know this is a troll, but I want to say a black belt basically just means that you paid to get a blackbelt.

Check clears? You're a black belt.

max kek, please tell me you got checked ?

Uh, she's hot as fuck. Nudes?

That’s hot, would you rape me afterwards?

You think any amount of training is going to help you against a dude who is 2 times your muscle weight and bone density? Seriously, no matter how much "training" you have, a 265lb 6'4" gym buff will literally crush your spine to dust in 5 seconds. You will be in a walker for the rest of your life, feeding tubes and all. Fucking stupid shit that women get in their heads. Only way you are winning a street fight against a man who is even moderately prepared is with a gun. Stupid Cred Forumsitch.

Attached: coach laugh.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Royal Artillery
Rear Echelon fobbit trying to act tough online.
nice try Limey fag.

Nice tits though, 10/10, would suck and titty-fuck.

Attached: Coach.jpg (900x900, 350K)

Still seen more action and pussy than you ever have mate.

Sure thing mate, no worries.
Cope seethe rear ech' fobbit.

nah you moron theres 10 degrees of being a black belt it takes years to get. im kudos for you for getting your black belt but your mind set is all wrong to be a true black belt

is that why your nations capital cities are packed with blacks and muslims?
you chaps can't satisfy your awful donkey mouthed women back home, so the imported North Africans are giving them the BBC.

You'd beat my ass till I draw my concealed and carry

mark wahlberg?

hot, I wonder if she is into CFNM femdom male anal ?

Attached: 1508007905748.jpg (1200x1200, 99K)

Tatts & facial piercings, please go away slag.

You look like you'd have many children after I beat, kidnap, and rape you.
Nice large milkers, give me an address and you'll figure out I won't last 2 minutes until I inseminate you.

Attached: D3UEwItX4AEDEwH.jpg large.jpg (741x454, 48K)

Fuckin hot!wow

Attached: 1506163423254.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

>tfw no muscle gf that beats the shit out of you

would you let her beat the shit outta you?

Attached: IMG_078.jpg (793x992, 138K)

I don't know any martial arts, but I did some unarmed combat training in the military and I was a cqb instructor.

Now, I'm drunk.

I just scratched my balls, and then I sniffed my fingers. They smell like balls.

I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette.

If you tried to kick my ass right now you probably would. I'm actually taking a shit right now and may pass out on the toilet. If I don't, I will follow through with my plan to smoke a cigarette, and then go buy more liquor.

user out

if she fucks me with a strap on after hell yeah

>5 years
>black belt
>karate
>shitposting on the chan

|>

Wonder who's behind this post?

Yet

how does it feel knowing i can rearrange your guts tom boy bitch

she has made some bets before
if she wins a sparring fight she gets to pound his butt, if he wins he gets to pound hers

Attached: 1506158871762.jpg (480x665, 34K)

Ass pics ?

>TFW you don't have a /fit/ tomboy gf to punch you in the face. And play fight.

>TFW you box alone to beat the mental pain.

God why have you forsaken ME!

Attached: WHY..jpg (650x366, 31K)

he always loses on purpose

legit kek

one hit on those boobs and you're out.
sure you can defend those, but that's a big disadvantage zone

don't forget her low strength to weight ratio, when compared to ANY fit guy.

You're a lightweight. If someone your size hit me I doubt I'd do more than flinch. And if you were stupid enough to get in a position for me to grab you you'd be on the ground with me sitting on your back cracking a rib or two in the process.

moooooaaaan

Kickboxing 3 Years. I haven't done it in a long time tho

lets seem them tits bro

My Golden Retriever could kick your ass in the 1st round and she is a total wimpy pupper. Plus you look like a gril, so you have NO upper body strength. Nice b8 m8.

Attached: 1420158324854.jpg (366x360, 25K)

Tits or GTFO

>How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

Don't care. That's the long and short of it. You and your achievements are, like 99% of the rest of humanity, largely irrelevant to me. You're basically asking "how does it feel that a hypothetical situation that are less probable than being struck by lightning, twice, might not be to your advantage?"

It feels like "lol k."

Dont care I'm going to sleep now

looool try to get me , my knife is waitin for u anytime babe

Any man with basic skills would fuck up a woman with great skills

>source: biology

How does it feel to make 77c to every dollar I make , how does it feel that your sex has never been president, how does it feel knowing that your right to choose is under threat?

What are you gonna do? Give me a black eye titty slapping me?