This is going to be a weird one fellas, pardon me

This is going to be a weird one fellas, pardon me.

I feel like I'm not smoking properly. I'm doing too many things at once with my mouth and nose to be doing this correctly lol.

To properly inhale, do you simply take it in with your chest (lungs obviously), kinda? Or chest + nose?

And why do most of my coughs make me want to throw up? It feels like my coughs when smoking are not coming from the same place they come from when I'm regularly coughing. And they sometimes get pretty close to making me want to throw up.

Peace

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 16K)

cannabis inhale from the diafram and hold it in deep
dont ever mix it
dont smoke out of alfoil

tobacco dont smoke it, bum puff if u do

green hold it in deep let ur capilaries absorb make sure u dont hold it in ur throat or ull cough and splutter

Puff into mouth inhale it with a mix of air. Makes it easier imo esp if ur just starting out. I hated it the first few times. Took a bit to get the hang of it. Absolute retards smoke so im sure you can get the hang of it as well.

ye manaa take it in deep let them lung absorb it al up, holdin in ya troat a good way to get some serious fkry gwan in ya troat

bless up from blue mountain jamaica

this man knows

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

Just inhale a small bit at a time and take a deep breath from your mouth, not nose and mouth,
I had the same problem for about 2 months but when i started doing it more it went away
Just smoke a bit, and inhale like you normaly would through your mouth

dont smoke weed lol

pot

Attached: 1528768450939.jpg (480x480, 40K)

and lolis

Attached: 6365b12e2fcf7d025b1ab9b084ecdd11.png (1300x1450, 1.63M)

pot and lolis

Attached: 1501304918065.png (800x800, 540K)

OMG u take pot!

I cough a lot too, but I've found doing a french inhale helps. Puff it into your mouth, then slowly push out the smoke while inhaling it through your nose. Idk, works for me

1. Breathe out.
2. Fill your mouth with smoke like you’re sucking milk from a titty.
3. Take spliff out of your mouth and breathe deep. The smoke will go way down where it’s supposed to go and your throat will have clean(er) air.

If you’re sucking straight through into your lungs, you’re doing it wrong.

Attached: 59F3E6A6-A74C-4FBD-A964-F3AF7DC85C98.gif (500x281, 1010K)

You pretty much take a deep breath like when the doctor tells you to take a deep breath. As other people have said, it helps to puff it into your mouth first to kinda load up a hit, then breathe in deep. By puffing we mean like just using your mouth like when your sucking on a straw.

This!!

Best and most concise explanation given. Thank you sir.

If you dont know how to suck a joint properly, just give up and start sucking dick.

Now i get it. You’re a bunch of eurofags.
Only eurofags roll joints that gay.

Start to inhale through your mouth, and halfway to a full breath, inhale with your nose. Pause slightly, and exhale.

let a man smoke his herb in peace, pass judge to no ras

"Learning How to Function 101"
This class is intended for students so stupid that even autonomic functions are baffling. If activities like breathing, grasping, walking, and wiggling your toes is mysterious, this class will teach you basic life-supporting control. Especially designed for the Cred Forumstard in you.

That wasnt a no, but you got dubs, so i’ll leave you to your fags.

Much needed

I had been doing it wrong all along. Shit, the damage I must've done to my throat.