I miss my ex so fucking much I can hardly bear it

I miss my ex so fucking much I can hardly bear it

Dying seems like the only option to stop feeling so bad all the time

Attached: 1536578890641.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Story. This is the only way you're getting any additional attention.

There's better. You just haven't realised it yet. I moped over some disgusting whore for years. Now engaged to gorgeous mayan grill who makes me cakes and writes me poems every day
Lift until that happens

Attached: IMG_20200118_112509_313.jpg (720x1386, 267K)

>we met at college, stayed a few months together and then broke up over some petty bullshit
>few months later (last august) he messages me, tells me he wants to see me again
>I say no out of pride but instantly regret it
>two months later I message him because I want to see him so fucking badly
>he finds some bullshit excuse and say no
>haven't talked to him ever since
>I've been crying over it so many times

She's already banging some other dude.
Go bang some other girl. Get a hobby to get better at.

This. Lift bro and become a better person. You'll find love when you're not looking for it.

Sounds like both of you have problems moving on.

I'm not going to tell you to go fuck someone else to fix your problems, but you need to figure out a way to replace it.

If either of you want to have a snowballs chance in hell of getting back together and not breaking up (again) over 'petty bullshit', you need to focus on the things that lead to that in the first place and attempt to fix them.

Been through shit like this before, it always feels like it's going to be the end of things. Now is the time to find a new hobby. I suggest something with exercise. It will keep you fit, and also get your mind off of whatever is making you upset.

Noo Noo nooooo forget about that bit ch

hes having a problem with his str rating not atk

>Now is the time to find a new hobby. I suggest something with exercise.
I'm already doing that. I lift because the pain helps me forget about him. But after working out I end up thinking about him again and getting depressed.

Ahh I remember when my girlfriend broke up with me over text and the last thing she said to me was "I don't love you anymore. Don't talk fo me again." those were good times

New pussy, boy. It's the only cure.

You lucky son of a bitch, you are free, that honeymoon shit passes fast, than you will end up like me, with a angry pregnant wife who is pissed of over everything

You have the emotional strength of a 13 year old girl. imagine if you had kids that depended on you and this happens. You shouldn't even be alive kek

Look.

Part of what it means to grow as a person is to embrace pain and turn it to something useful. There's clearly something wrong here if you were only together a few months, and we're at the 5 month mark and you're still in this place.
There's something else around you that's causing you to go back to this place, whatever it is. Whatever that thing is, you need to cast it out of your life.

Consider it a learning experience. Doesn't matter how "perfect" the dude was. The lie given to everyone is that you're going to find your perfect match. No one ever does. They find different degrees of fault and learn to care in spite of the faults.

That being said, it's time to introspect a bit, figure out what your own faults are, and work to get past them. Also come to terms with the fact that you're the only one that can help you.

t. oldfag

All the things you say are depressing. I get the "learning exprience" part but it still hurts too much. I'm not over that guy. I know what my faults are, I know perfectly what I did wrong and if I could only go back in time and do it all over given with the knowledge I have know I swear all of this shit wouldn't happen and I would be happy with him again. I'd do anything to get back with him.

Amen you sorry piece of shit... Amen

And?

it's been five months. If you're still not over him, that baggage is on you and no one else. Just because I took a moment of my day to try and reassure you doesn't mean I'm going to coddle your ass.

Life isn't required to be fair, or fun, or even remotely lenient in the application of it's lessons. You, however, are required to grow from them, or you're going to be perpetually tied to a place of depression and misery, dragging down everyone around you into the pit, given they stick around that long to drown with you.

You were together for three months. (ie; few)
You've been apart for five months.

Time to move the fuck on.

With this said... You should know if it were true, you wouldn't have done anything in the first place to fuck shit up. Accept where you are, and that he's gone. You fuck ed up... Can't take it back...

Why would you be prideful when you wanted to see him? Now you didn't get what you wanted. I hope you learned that lesson.

Also you're either a chick in which case tits or gtfo or you're a faggot in which case I don't care about your problems

>Time to move the fuck on.
It's not like I have control over my feelings. You think I haven't tried forgetting all about him? I still dream about him from time to time. Trust me when I say that I wish I didn't.

I know. Moving on doesn't mean you won't think about him, it's just inevitable. It means even though things like that will happen, you've picked yourself up and accepted that you can carry on and find someone better

get a large dog

she will stay loyal and faithful her entire life, and her pussy is so amazing you will start wondering why you were ever attracted to humans

Attached: 1014c21786700a017961c197681d11e9.jpg (1760x1335, 273K)

Stop being such a puss, move on.

Or

Do a flip fag

Attached: images (2).jpg (375x392, 23K)

the fact you took time to write that, you poor bastard i cant even imagine what demons you have

You absolutely have control over your feelings. Get away from that faggot tier mindset that you're at the mercy of your mind. Take some fucking control of your life.

If you have a dream about him, then daydream about the things you can do once you're over him.

If you feel like you're getting sad about something, then surround yourself with people that will distract you without you having to ask.

If you truly believe that you are not the agent of your own destiny, then you have no business being in a relationship with anyone, let alone someone perfect you think you deserve.

Goddamned everything in this world is a principle application of mind over matter. It's like being 400 lbs and starting to work out. It's supposed to be hard in the fucking beginning, and you're not going to see results right away. Even when you're working out more, you have to change your diet, and start thinking in a healthier way before you start to get to a point where you can appreciate why you're even working out in the first place.

This is literally no different.

You are not at the mercy of a chemical. You are not at the mercy of the universe. You are not a victim trapped in a cage, hidden in a cave, covered by an avalanche.

Believing otherwise is tantamount to sentencing yourself to a lifetime of victimhood.

Be a victim, or don't. It literally makes zero difference to me. You're the one that has to live it.

Jesus no wonder she left you, you're 100% co-dependant and was demanding all her love, time, energy, and happiness because you've been too lazy to work on those things for yourself, so you figured that leeching off her was the easiest way to happiness.

I'm not stabbing at you, OP. I did this too and lost the love of my life.

Kill yourself, or improve yourself. You choose. You can start over if you want to.

I know i feel the same my ex just went with her ex i just think she was perfect to me we had the same intrest

been there a couple of times.
all you need is time.
they all vanish eventually.

some tips to make it easier:
get some fresh air.
vitamin d is produced via direct sunlight exposure and a great mood lifter. spending some quality time with yourself to reflect and accept, helps too.

eat fish once or twice a week, and keep a healthy diet overall. You'd be surprised how much a good diet can lift your mood. Doing something good for yourself helps building comfort and self-esteem as well.

unless you are trapped in a particularly toxic social environment, spend some time with friends and family. allow them to be there for you, and don't shy away from opening up and speak about what troubles your mind.

good luck, and remember to treat yourself well.

Was your interest being dogshit at the english language?

>just stop dreaming about him bro
Seriously, I get your point but I'm not fully in control of my emotions. For example it's not my fault if I have to walk in a place where we used to hang out together and then I think about him and it depresses me. I don't have control over those kind of things.

Not saying you're wrong maybe I could start being a little bit less of a pussy but sometimes it's not entirely my fault.

you went full bismuth.
yes, discipline goes a long way to stay functioning, but it can't replace positive emotional feedback.
also, depressions can run deeper than just a nihilistic / pessimistic outlook on life.
neuronal illnesses, chemical / hormonal imbalances, imbalanced nutrition can have all kinds of mental effects.
and then there is a clusterfuck of emotional complexes and trauma, too.

and accepting that you are not in full controll is not equal to claiming victimhood and then sitting on that card for the rest of your life, but just the first step to accept this aspect of your mental health, learn to cope with it, and train skills to circumvent / alleviate these negative influences on your mood.
sometimes by discipline. Sometimes by medication, and - if you're lucky - sometimes by rooting out and resolving the underlying issue IF there is one to be found.

you are too fast to judge, either because that's how you learned to cope with your own shortcomings, or because you never experienced anything bad at all, in which case I'd congratulate you. Wouldn't wish for my worst enemies to ever have to deal with that.

But however you came to your conclusions, be informed that they are oversimplified, and don't help people that suffer from actual mental conditions.
it's just basic bitch guru talk.

Well, damn that's sad. My ex wrote to me after half a year and apologized for her behavior and how she acted like a bitch. She's has bitchy character, hard as fuck, but for me she was the sweetest girl on earth. Now I confessed to her again, she loves me too and can't be with me because of her problems. It kills me, we broke up and can't be together because she has personal emotional problems. Shit man, I don't want it to end bcs we are perfect for each other. I'm for her she's for me. And damn, only because of problems it can end. It literally fucking kills me.

if it's any consolation: Love realeases much dopamine and makes you addicted to love like a drug. After a while your brain chemistry will be normalized or you will find a new love to reignite your addiction.

I know how you feel bro. My longest depressive period after being left by former gf was like 6 months. 6 long hard months. Try hanging out with friends some of the time and don't do things that makes you feel worse.

Eventually you'll be fine again. Good luck user!

see
additionally, I had a ex who had mental problems, too.
she could never escape them, and I eventually learned that a) I can't help her, only proffesionals can, b) we weren't perfect for each other, it was just her mania-fueled phases that got her excited about a better future together (gone as soon as these phases wore off), and c) her constant mood changing did wear heavily on me, too.

After she betrayed me with an ever bigger mental case than I was back then, I luckily got the opportunity to get away from her.
Literally teared my heart in half, and over the course of 6 months I was on rock bottom.
But these wounds did heal eventually, and I've been better off ever since.

I want to kms too, I dated my ex again and she left me once again and this time she said things that devastated me.
I just want to be happy again but I cry everyday now and its getting worse. I feel like I am going to go through killing myself this time.
I got through it the 1st time, it took me long time to get over it but I dont think i can recover again. The wounds i had before are open and got cut deeper

Break ups suck OP, but when you finally get over someone you'll be a much better person by then and happier at that

don't forget that the effects of this dopamine rush wear off after about 6 months, even if you're in a relationship.
that's why people are saying to take it easy, see where your newfound relationship is going, and don't make any stupid / permanent decisions about your life in these first 6 months.

(1/3)

I have been right where you are at and it took me 2 years (YEARS) to get into a good mental place. The problem was, it was someone I worked with (different departments/floors, but still) so every time I came across them or saw them with a date at the company party every holiday, it kept resetting that recovery clock back, hence the long time it took. This is one of the major reasons why work relationships (whatever the degree; sex or serious) are risky. Furthermore, one shouldn't be fucking people they work with anyways ideally; don't mess with the environment in which you make your bones.

Tips:

1. Rely on your friends and family for support, but not too much because eventually they'll tire of it and you.

2. It has been scientifically shown that breakups activate the same triggers as drug withdrawals, so there is actual physical pain involved along with the emotional, so it's not to be taken lightly of why breakups hurt so much. I have found that when one understands their body and the nature of it, you handle it a lot better, it's not as scary. I break a bone, slice myself, whatever, I am curious about it, I learn about it, and so when I get into a scrape again, I don't panic or freak out and I can treat myself better.

3. Keep yourself busy. Lift often, eat better, read that book, teach yourself a skill, take a dance class, travel a bit, etc. You MUST get out of your head and do something else. This has 2 wonderful effects: it not only stops you from ruminating about what happened and the breakup itself, but you are learning something in the process; it's a win-win.

(2/3)

4. Be the best version of yourself. This is in conjunction with point 3. Take stock of your involvement in the breakup and own up to it. For my particular breakup, I put her on such a pedastal, I didn't see the red flags, the point that she didn't appreciate me as much as I should have, that I was too co-depedent upon her, that I didn't respect she had a life of her own as well. I did everything for her, supported in so many ways, avoided the possibility of arguments or fighting (because I stupidly feared she would leave me), and I didn't consider the reality that I too have needs and concerns and that her kind of narcisstic behavior wasn't acceptable, but I didn't bring those to light. So, all in all, lessons learned.

Be a better version than you were before.

(2/3)

5. MOST people have that delusion that there is no one like this person, that you will never meet another person, that they are so unique that in the billions of people on this rock, that no one will ever compare. Stop that. This is not to say they didn't matter, because they do, but so do many other people. But, you will DEFINITELY NOT meet anyone new if you stay inside your room and your head, never bothering to engage anyone else. How the hell is anyone supposed to discover you or know who you are if you trap yourself in your apartment/home all day every day?

Face reality, you're going to have to put yourself out there, be among people. Socialize (the people who sit at the bar are easy people to work on your social skills with, the fun happens there), involve yourself in group activities. I love sports and athleticism and as the season will be getting warmer, sand volleyball. Not only do I find it fun as fuck, it will work your body like crazy, so you're getting a benefit there. There are plenty of sports leagues, young and adult, that welcome new players, but stay consistent.

Keep the dating apps as a low-priority reliance. Personally, I find dating apps to be absolute garbage now and have slightly ruined dating. However, it is the nature of our society now, so I'd say toy with it but don't use it as their one-all be-all source.

(3/3)

6. Get yourself right before involving yourself in someone else's life; they don't know your history nor need to know of the breakup. Don't bring your sorrow and depression to them. It's unfair and you'll just keep spiraling once they lost interest in you. Fix yourself first, then thrust yourself into the public.

7. As long as you don't sit on your ass, dwell, and do nothing, you'll be ok. Fix your life and enjoy it, we only get one shot at it.

so you downgraded from white to mud because you couldn't compete in your own race?

Pathetic

Thanks user.