Hey, I'm wanting to kill my self today and I have access to 90 Ativan (Loreazepam)-Benzo, 90 Lyrica...

Hey, I'm wanting to kill my self today and I have access to 90 Ativan (Loreazepam)-Benzo, 90 Lyrica, and 120 Tylenol 4's (Codeine 40mg)

I'm thinking about doing a cold water extraction for most of the Codeine pills as to not kill my liver and die slowly. I just want to be whisked away to dreamland, peacefully.

Should I eat all of them? Or maybe half of each, don't want to mess up and not die. What do I do Cred Forums

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 21K)

That is a risky way to go. Could just cause massive liver damage and failure, which would be a painful way to go.

Seriously if you really want to do it, just do an exit bag. Make sure to get your financials straightened out for your family before you go, that way you arent punishing them twice

Luckily I don't have anyone to really leave behind, no wife, no kids. Parents are dead, it'll hurt my grandparents for sure. But financially they'd be fine. Yeah it does seem a bit risky considering that some tylenol does stay in the cold water extract and drinking 120 of them would probably be enough to do some damage to my liver and die slowly and painfully while my organs shut down. I'll check what an exit bag is. Thanks

Weed whacker, turn it on in a small room. Lay down. Sleep forever.

Man, I had a dream, about a guy posting on Cred Forums about killing himself. I saw this hill, great blue skies above. He was standing there, looking down, all confused, talking about this and that - none of which made sense to my ears. Truth be told, he didn't seem THAT bored to end his life. He seemed more annoyed than anything else..

death is so utterly final, so ultimately... boring

so what's up OP? Why are you checking out?

OP talk to us, or someone on the internet. Its easier to talk on a place like this

You will be completely aware that you are dying if you do that. Your last memory of life will be terror.

You should sell that shit and buy a plane ticket to middle America and die in a street fight like a man with the balls to face death.

I'm a drug addict that dropped out of highschool, I've been cooped up in my room for 7 years now just getting crazier and crazier. I lost my parents when I was a little kid and was brought up around pill heads since my grandfather sold drugs. Eventually I watched my grandmother die slowly of lung cancer, and years went by with no problems after I got out of foster care, but freshmen year I get a text during lunch saying that my grandfather had overdosed on heroin. It's just like everyone in my life was a fucking failure and I want to end this gene pool.

Killing yourself won't help. You'll just be reborn in an even worse situation with more suffering. Why kill yourself when all you have to do is realize the true nature of the body and mind? If you aren't happy enough to keep living it's because you don't understand that you have been seeking it in people and things which can't actually bring you real lasting happiness and contentment. You are free to do what you want but just know that there is a happiness beyond these things, that isn't dependent on anything or anyone. You can simply let go of your suffering, you don't have carry it around and identify with it as your own.

I'm not telling you what to do, just letting you know the truth.

Attached: 869ada681e99f6205f5cebebe45eef47.jpg (640x640, 226K)

There's just so much shit I could go on about, from my sister and I becoming estranged. To all the people who we're my friends that said we we're family literally dropping me out of life when things started to get weird with me. From abusing DXM, Acid, Percocet, Ativan, Xannax. Really just anything to escape from reality I abused and it put me here. I should probably man up and get my self out of the hole... But in all honesty since I was a child I always felt like I'd amount to nothing and have always joked that I'd die around the same age as my father maybe even sooner. Oh well I'm a big bitch who should get his life together but every attempt at that has put me deeper into the hole.

But you’re still here. Their lives are theirs to control and lead. You were and still are a child compared to them, and your responsibility is to worry about yourself, as adults, that should be their responsibility too, but they failed, not you.

Take a moment, really just take a moment and step back. You can always find a way to educate yourself. To get a job and get away from that life. You can always continue to improve yourself and do better. If you can walk, talk, and breathe, you can find a way to work out your situation. I understand it’s hard, really I do. But you have to work hard for yourself to give yourself a better life that you know you deserve.

At the end, it’s your decision. But I do hope you stay with us.

> You'll just be reborn
kys please... if we're lucky enough you might be "reborn" as a intelligent human being

Ignore Lyrica and Ativan, both not drugs with which you can kill yourself, realistically speaking.

Do all the codein or as much as you like over some time frame, perhaps have a beer with it, also drop one or two ativan if you like, make sure you took enough codeine before nodding so that breathing depression will absolutely happen.

If you have access to grape fruit juice, do drink that if you like it, in amounts of liters, it'll make it all a bit quicker and fluent.

can i use your debit card for some stuff?

Stop. If OP wants to share his story, give him respect as he tells it.

Thanks user, I think I'll just hold off on this plan of mine or awhile and try and get things going in the right direction. My grandparents will be moving soon and I can come along with them, hopefully I can get in to therapy, and a psychiatrist and work my to a job to be a meaningful member of society. Really thanks again user, and have a good day.
kek thanks for the laugh

Birth and death is the nature of everything in the universe, even the universe itself. You can't escape this by killing yourself, only by letting go of craving to exist or to not exist. Wanting to cease existing only creates the conditions to be reborn.

No idea why you tagged me, but I didn't ask him any question and just gave advice on how an hero.

its just $267 for my winter taxes at my property, you wont miss it

Anytime, user. I full heartedly believe in your ability to succeed. I know you can do it, and I urge you to always keep your head held high. You’ve made it this far. Therapy can be very helpful, and I hope you find a therapist that can properly help you. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a great job, and thankfully anything you want to learn can be found on YouTube or LibGen. I wish you a wonderful life, and nothing but the best of luck. Have a wonderful day today and onward. Take care and stay strong!

if you chug 750ml of vodka then take all those Ativan you'd probably die

Fuck this guy OP if he was happy or knew anything he wouldnt tell people to kill them self when they're asking for suicide advice. This guys parents are siblings and hes lashing out

Attached: 1565772838785.jpg (200x200, 11K)

You have all those wonderful drugs, do water extract and get fucked up for a few days, just forget about it pussy

Attached: 473059E9-46AB-467E-8060-9AA9E93E5AF7.jpg (759x1012, 60K)

Well you've had a really rough start. No wonder you're down in the dumps.

That said, there are ways to crawl out of that.

You're not afraid to talk about your past, that's a strength in the recovery process.

This dream was about me. My plan is to buy fent, go deep into the hills of southern california and IV a lethal amount, that way i'll be "missing" for a while and hopefully my friends and family will think it was a hiking accident.

You are going to stick your grandparents with a bill for a few thousand dollars for your funeral and cremation/burial. Geta life insurance policy and then go and get some fentanyl and go catch the dragon so it doesn't look like suicide and the policy pays.

Eh man it's fine, it's the internet and people are who they are. Thanks for the respect and caring.

let me ask my wife. she's an ER physician. BRB

That is a 200 IQ move right there

Yeah I think I'm just going to get really high, but not high enough to kill my self and enjoy my self a bit and try and forget the bad thoughts for now.

Yeah, I can even laugh about some of the things from the past, but it's just built a lot since I've always kept things in. Even as a kid going to counseling I'd just sit and stare and not say a word.

she says don't do it. sorry.

Dude you could be high for months with all that shit

I'm a pretty spiritual person and really just want to ascend after death, but the material realm has been a hell for me. But I think I'll just keep going for a bit as things might get better here in the future considering I'm moving to a nice place far away from all this stuff and hopefully I can start new and carry on till the day I die and hopefully ascend instead of descend in the spiritual realm. Thanks for the reply, and have a good one my man.

They are, definitely. Just know how unfortunate it is to lose someone who didn’t get a chance to speak.

Sadly with me that stuff last like a week, or a week and a half I'm really fucked when it comes to drugs.

Getting high is temporary and won't actually help. Try going clean for a while. This is like an alcoholic saying they don't want to feel like shit anymore so they'll just get drunk some more.

Just send them to me and dont kill yourself

Trust me, I know. That's what lead me here, but while I got em I'ma take em. Maybe one day I'll get clean after therapy and possibly rehab. But for in this moment I'm just going to enjoy some earthly pleasures. Thanks for the concern tho, I should go clean... Anyways have a good day user

That's a common strategy to deal with an overwhelming situation.

It probably served you well in the beginning when you couldn't do much to change the situation.

My dad still employs that strategy. He's 57.

The sooner you start dealing with things, the better. While having waited 5 or 10 years may seem sad, it's a lot better than 50 or 60 years.

Anyway, OP here. Just want to thank everyone who showed some legitimate concern and even some of you trolly fucks who made me laugh a bit in a time of sadness. I thank you all, and I will not be taking a large dose of these drugs to attempt suicide. I'm just going to ride things out for awhile and see if it gets any better. Love you all, and have a good day

It really did help, I can't explain why but just taking the situation and using it to my advantage to make people laugh felt good. Telling stories about my dad jumping in the back of my grandfathers truck while he's flying off down the street beating the back of the window over some percocet. Good times... heh
You too

You don't get it yet. Everything is mind. It doesn't matter where you are physically. You have to start paying close attention to the mind, to really learn what it's doing. When you realize the nature of the mind through observation you can begin to see that it's not really yours, and you will see that suffering is an illusion. When you really understand, you can simply let go of any kind of suffering right as it arises. I know from direct experience, this is the way it is.

Can anyone that has tried this and died confirm this works?

Take care