and it starts with piano music and loli moans
very nice
>a loli hentai
very nice
>a loli hentai
very nice

Attached: 1555940059693.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Do you ever consider just packing up and leaving home?

not a fucking faggot tranny, just suffering mentally, have no idea how to deal with life, never actually "worked" and i wanna do that, wanna be better just suffering and being a pussy.
nope
finishing my army service, actually finding people that liked me and looked up to me.
i'm thinking about it but i can't function good alone right now, i have a lot of hardships my family still helps me with, i'm hoping to get better and leave, let them have one less person to worry about.

Working would actually help a great deal, not only because you'll feel productive but because it takes up so much time that you won't really have a chance to worry about dumb shit anymore. What do you do each day instead?

i was released before a month and 1 day, exactly on christmas eve, not from america tho.
i wasted my time trying weed (couldnt do it in my service ,they drug checked us) its really good but makes me feel "out of it" later on, so idk about it.
i drink here and there (was almost an alcoholic in some stages of my service"
i try my best to do stuff like watch movies, read books, play the computer, i sometimes try to clean my room or that kinda shit, it's really hard.
the part of actually getting a job is hard, i'm scared shitless with talking to people, somehow in the army it was diffrent.
it's not like i cant talk to people it's just that the entire "living" thing is scaring me.
so many things, paying taxes, taking care of a car, taking care of myself, all that, really scary to me.
in the army i knew when were eating, when i'm sleeping, when i drink my coffe and when i get my good time with friends.
it's not like that now, i actually have and force myself to do that, and it's too scary.

what about beans??

go back to the army

or to reddit

or just take a backpack and start wandering.

everything is better than nothing.

fuck off, with that spacing telling me to go to reddit?
i can't go back to the army, not willing to go trough it again. i made myself a promise i wont be weak and crawl back to the army.

Trying is good. It seems like you benefit from having a lot of structure, so you have to set that up for yourself beforehand. It's pretty simple to plan and cook meals before hand even for the whole week if that helps. I know living is scary, but it's scarier when you don't have money. The longer you wait to go for a job, the harder it is going to be to live. If you can dive right in, you'll be on your way, even though you're treading new, uncomfortable ground. If you get in two or three applications a day, and this isn't much and probably won't even take you an hour, you'll be in good shape to get a decent job in a month or two at worst

Why are you drinking if it makes you depressed? Put the bottle down and call a loved one or a therapist

Dude i 100% understand

Im assuming US army? And what kind of discharge did you get?

Watcha drinking?

youtu.be/_AwaV-lwDmc
youtu.be/4E9ydw_aDMg
Enjoy bro

I've used different spacing throughout different ages.

I've been here for long enough to not care.

You're a passive-aggressive asshole, so you fit well here. You had your chance to change yourself, you blew it. You will have many chances to change yourself, you're probably going to blew them all.

Right now, you're nothing. You're free to stay that way. By being on Cred Forums you're searching for appreciation, not for a force to change you. Mind me, but that seems like the dumbest possible thing to do, especially if you yourself consider yourself a shitty person.

Attached: reddit.png (800x480, 212K)

>so many things, paying taxes, taking care of a car, taking care of myself, all that, really scary to me.
>in the army i knew when were eating, when i'm sleeping, when i drink my coffe and when i get my good time with friends.

you sound autistic ngl. i suggest you get a diagnosis

Shit my bad i completly missed the "not us army"

But i was is army. Got a medical discharge for a hip injury last year and ive been depressed as shit since then, like you know how it is, like being on a schedule and being told what to do and when to do it and thrn being a civilian and being completly lost in life.

It takes some time to adjust, start off small. And trust me drinking everyday wont solve anything. Do you get any kind of veteran services wherever you live?

i have no idea where to start even, the act ofjust going somewhere and asking for a job is so hard to me mentalliy somehow, do you have any advice on how to deal with that?
i never communicated wiht loved ones about my pain, thats why i came to Cred Forums
nope
i'm just looking for advice, and youre giving shitty advice.
i know i have a lot of problems, but i really did shine in the army.
nope, you just get to live life, i get 2 months of not paying taxes and i wasted 1 month already.
that is literally all they give soldiers when they get released, plus a small sum of money i need to get soon like maybe 2200$

Just because you don't like something or don't agree to something, doesn't make it shitty by itself.

I told you to get out of Cred Forums if you value yourself at least a small bit. Most people who were here longer than 10 years would advice you the same. If you were smarter, you wouldn't be here for advice. Also, FWIW, you're not seeking advice, you're seeking attention.

/thread for me, go bore other anons to death with your self-pity stories and shit-tier drama.

*advise

Baby steps bro. Start small by doing 1 productive thing and then doing 1 more thing. Sit down with a pen and paper and schedule your own day.
If you cant do that go back to the army and become an officer

i will never go back to the army, i made my vows.