Should I kill myself?

Should I kill myself?

Attached: brainlet.png (1214x632, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JEi3hu1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With your IQ you could learn something meaningful and give your life if you stopped crying, get your shit together nigger.

Ive taken an IQ test before and got 130. To me thats not even that high real high IQ is 160+.

160 is like einstein level, thats not a normal number to be reaching

Do it faggot!!!!!!!!!!

What's with you retards anyways? You do realize that 100 IQ is average IQ. If the amount of people who say they've scored over 100 were truthful/took a legit IQ test, well by now their scores would be much closer to 100.

Given 100 is average, you're pretty much a factory standard sophont

Take nap, wake up and eat a banana. take the test again You'd be surprised how something so simple can improve your performance on test.

I'm well rested, had some coffee and a meal earlier including a banana. I GET THROUGH 65% OF THE TEST THEN GET STUCK. REEE

non

You're average. Congratulations.

You’re still above average don’t be a faggot

basically this
also
>not taking into account other types of intelligence than maths/logic intelligence
kek'd

Notice how the lowest tier is black?

theoretically i'm about ~130 according to some """"iq tests""""" but that doesn't mean im genius at everything. because of how the iq tests are created, it just means that i'm able to spot various patterns quicker than others and that im decently good at science related topics.
That doesn't fucking mean that I'm any good at art or linguistics, I could be an autist in those fields (which I think I am) while being above avarage in maths.

IQ isn't permanent dumbass, get off Cred Forums and learn something new

This is my 3rd test result, and the puzzle where my brain no longer functions

Attached: BRIANLET.png (1513x602, 53K)

Is it E?

those internet tests tell every idiot hes got 200 iq so ya

m8 100 is average for white people, above for niggers. you'll be completely fine if you stop bitching

Join before it's too late imgur.com/JEi3hu1

c

Online IQ tests are not accurate. Also, 105 is decent. Average.