Maybe this was the way all along. I spent so much time worshipping her asshole and wanting so bad to lick it...

Maybe this was the way all along. I spent so much time worshipping her asshole and wanting so bad to lick it, and while I do still feel betrayed, she still has the same asshole she always had. These days we are experiencing a sort of Renaissance of e-girls, however, she will always be the golden asshole to me. I want to sincerely apologize to her for my struggle with her new tires, but I will offer my full forgiveness if she lets me just lick it once. I’ll do anything. The world can be right once more.

Attached: 6A477365-7279-467C-8284-6691D35313A5.jpg (575x657, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/819143094/#819144534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruh this is the umpteenth post. Just shut the fuck up already you closeted incel

I don't think he's in the closet, he's openly incel.
Polite sage.

What's with the tape around her nips?

Glad you're here.

She got her boobs enlarged.

Ahh...thanks.

i still dont get it why she did surgery, her tits were perfect.

surgery genius. boob job.

Lmao you're still crying over her? I hope you know that tonight I'll be eating her delicious fart box while you cry and jerk off into your sock.

tits look much better now tbh. She has such sad saggy droopy boobs before.

Post pics.

This faggotry is approved by god himself.

Attached: modsmodsmooooods.jpg (624x450, 81K)

Isn't that Tawnee Stone, Jordan Capri etc?
Damn that pic is old, and so am I.

yeah

stop making these posts 5 times a day every day and get fucking psychiatric help.

Nice try faggot. The original founder of this meme quit a few days ago.
archived.moe/b/thread/819143094/#819144534

There are also scars under her tits where they went in with the implants, fuckface. She had her areolas reduced too, apparently.

Your writing style is different from the origional asslicker. I dont believe you

Damn.

Of course, but can’t we all sit back and enjoy what could’ve been? Even if just for a moment?

You dont do it right tho.

He was legitimately in love with this bitch. Yours sounds forced and merchandised. Sorry dude, but you dont put your heart into it like he did

Nipple transplant

Like when hollywood tries to reboot a classic movie but just ends up shitting on it like with Ghostbusters?