Coronavirus memes so hot right now

Coronavirus memes so hot right now

Attached: received_472896230051979.jpg (1080x1592, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JEi3hu1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill all chinks

Fuck Mexicans!

Hypothetically, could the Chinese use the coronavirus be used as biological warfare? I don’t doubt that the Chinese are lying about the numbers of people effected.

That would be 4 BILLION people. might as well kill the planet

modern problems require modern solutions

I also want some Corona.

Attached: Corona .png (1200x780, 1.14M)

Mexicans do only drink modelo lol.

but no chinks means no more technology. No more cellphone, computers, hentai, or cars.

You fucking retards will make a meme out of anything. Can't you just take one fucking thing seriously? I mean it's not even a funny meme. Hurr the virus sounds like a beer hurr hurr. I swear to god if you post this meme I hope you contract this virus and see how fucking funny it really is. Grow up people, seriously.

Where are you right now retard, you shut the fuck up

Attached: received_201452167675626.jpg (720x729, 55K)

If people were dying in huge numbers, do you really think it could be kept secret in this day and age? Don't be absurd.

Yeah there'd be videos of people lying dead in hospitals, and falling over in the street, and videos of packed hospitals. Oh wait, all of that literally exists. Shit is not great over there user.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/JEi3hu1

kek

faggot

found one who hates modelo

Join before it's too late imgur.com/JEi3hu1

Attached: 299C42CE-6C82-46DC-B470-CA84DB7B5BED.jpg (539x680, 47K)

i sniffed her feet and now my chest hurts

Attached: coronafeet.jpg (1040x768, 341K)

Attached: 1579884622850.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

hahaha

If it was manmade biological warfare the death toll would be tromendously worse, also they probably wouldn't release it on themselves.

>hentai
>technology

>If people were dying in huge numbers
What is considered "huge numbers" to you? I mean, small pox killed 90 million native americans lol. Black plague was bad too. Is a few hundred huge to you?

Most of the people who have worked on the major OS, hardware, and software are of asian ethnicity. Hentai is 100% white tho.

Why stop there? All humans gone would save the planet. If anything asians will be more immune to this kind of crap with their current overpopulated conditions, the rest of the world is about to get a small pox blanet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I see what you did there.

Hentai is pure technology

Attached: received_598123950756405.jpg (640x480, 29K)