My fucking best friend likes me. He is my only and best friend I have...

My fucking best friend likes me. He is my only and best friend I have. Known each other since ~preschool and stuck together since then. The fag started flirting with me and complimented me every turn he got. The fuck should I do Cred Forums?

Attached: 2EACC7CB-B88C-40DA-893E-BF0A325D0731.jpg (800x450, 211K)

Kill him.

Attached: 958x1280x18e2999891374a475d0687c.jpg (958x1280, 239K)

tell him you just like him as his mate, matezone him OP

This. Don't even friendzone him. He's a fag.

Attached: 1576650295967m.jpg (699x1024, 125K)

Kys DB

eat his ass and marry him

Tell him the truth, and that's all. Why is this so fucking complicated for everyone on /b? Just tell him "I'm not gay, and if you are that's fine, but you can't hit on me anymore." And if you're not cool with him being gay, understand that he can't really choose. Whatever the reason for him being gay, he can't just flip a switch and it goes away. So you got to break it off with him.

That's all. No need to do anything else.

Make your intentions clear. Treat his advances as a joke. If he makes shit weird that’s on him.

this is pretty not fucked up when you think about it. You probably spend all your time together. Just tell him you aren’t into guys. It’s a normal thing all gays have to deal with. Don’t let it ruin your friendship

I'm going to stab you in the gut, bd

Bruh just ask if he likes you and if he does then tell him that you don’t like him like that doe

I'm gonna stab u over and over again until u cough blood, pig
Then I'm going to break your fucking neck. Not out of Mercy but because you're going to hell, regards, babs

>he can't really choose

lol

just tell him you aren’t gay, lmao. it’s fucking simple. and if he doesn’t except that, then it’s time to leave that friendship.

>It’s a normal thing all gays have to deal with. Don’t let it ruin your friendship
But it's not a normal thing all friends have to deal with.
I say you make an example of him. Share this with everyone he knows - that this is what he's doing. Let society sort it out.

Can you go back to whatever shit hole you were lurking on before you got here?

Thing is, the fucking dude doesn’t say that he is gay. He doesn’t say that he is joking either. When I ask him If he is gay he fucking explodes like a thermonuclear bomb

This is why straight males should never have fag friends. It's wasted time because the faggot just wants to fuck you in the end and you'll have to end the friendship sooner or later.

Oh so he's definitely gay

How glad I would be if all fags left me alone forever

He tried touching me several times aswell. Was about to knock him out most of time, either that or I tell him to fuck off. He gives faggy vibes but he wont admit it.

Die faggot.
>When I ask him If he is gay he fucking explodes like a thermonuclear bomb
Well, that's the biggest 'yes' that there is.

He's clearly embarrassed by it to some degree but it doesn't stop him from wanting you. You just have to set that limit. It's actually quite selfish considering it's been made clear to him you aren't interested.

He does seem to need some clarity here. One beat-down should make it clear to him. It will actually help him in the long-term, not fighting with this every day. You can end his pain OP.

sounds like you don't have a single friend.

This is the black guy trapped by God spammer.

I mean, here's a thought: talk to him! If you two are really as good as friends as you say, sitting down and having a genuine conversation about this should not be an issue. If, afterwards, both of you can respect one another's sexualities and still continue onwards together, that's great. But, if he continues to flirt with you, converse with you about gay stuff, and, despite making it very clear to him that the aforementioned flirtations and advances are not appreciated, nor will they be reciprocated, it may be time to move on.

That's the one benefit to being a fat, lazy fuck. Faggots leave me alone.

Next time he touches you, blow up at him. That'll make him absolutely certain that it makes you uncomfortable, and if he does it again, kick his ass. Either way, that has to stop.

Let him suck your cock for money. It's a win win. You don't even have to look at him suck it just close your eyes and pretend it's a girl. Your dick won't know the difference

But I’m not a fucking faggot tho? My dick won’t be even hard because I know he is a fucking dude.

Will do. We will be hanging out soon at his place drinking some beer. He does shit again I’m going to actually punch him