Guys I need help. I'm 33 and thinking of messaging a girl on facebook and asking her out for the first time ever...

Guys I need help. I'm 33 and thinking of messaging a girl on facebook and asking her out for the first time ever, I have 'known' her through friends for years but never really spoken....she is GORGEOUS. And to me she probably wouldn't look at me twice. A few days ago I saw her on tinder and super liked her but got not like back. I am looking for some advice about what to message her, do I go short and to the point?. I was thinking of using the fact I'd seen her on tinder as an opener and just asking if she would want to go for coffee or lunch some time.

Any suggestions welcome x

(Pic unrelated)

Attached: 16C69DB3-22FE-4C47-A68E-E38CFC7A8E6D.jpg (640x1136, 155K)

I think keeping it short and to the point is the right way to go.
Good luck user! :-)

You will probably screw this up
See in your post you already asking us for help meaning u don't have a solid argument. Ur chances of success is 0.001%
I'm no personal assistant but few dollars on PayPal will help to bring ur chances to 1%... Search help of pros it will bring ur chances to 50% pricing is around 300$ or money back

Jesus christ OP you can't be serious. She's either going to politely decline or just ignore you. Considering she already ignored your tinder super like she's probably going to keep pretending you don't exist. Good god I just can't imagine how a person goes 33 years of living and still can't understand social situations.

Actually please message her with your pathetic request so you can come back here and whine about how women are whores or some bullshit.

Based dubs of truth

If she said no on tinder, its gonna be more of a no any other way. Just cause you saw her on tinder doesnt mean shes yours.

Are you more attractive or on par with her. Be honest. You're probably not.

Remember she's got 40 dudes available at any single time so you have to be the best option. Current you sound shy, probably Cred Forums tier autistic.. probably fat and not /fit/.. be honest before you get hurt

The whole slaying a lot of dragons to get to the princess thing is legit. Also get money and /fit/

Hang out first. As friends. Then if things go well ask on date.

But it wont work if you dont actually ever talk. Best bet to make friends and then slide in with a female friend that you connect with. Thats what reality is.

>33
>How2girlitup?
Kill yourself bro.

you are 33 and she is 30. if you have resources, and want babies, you can have her easily

Girls like you don't treat them like you want to fuck them. Hang out in general, date or not, and let her decide what she wants.

>let her decide
Girls don't know what the fuck they want from one minute to the next.

This OP, and only this.

>Thats what reality is
Maybe at the middle school lunch table.
Holy fuck, most of the replies are more fucking beta than op's beta fucking question.

holy fuck she's beautiful

>. Just cause you saw her on tinder doesnt mean shes yours
It literally does. If she is surfing for random cock on tinder, then her twat is up for grabs, and op has a chance.

Thats how I met my wife. Met her through a friend.

So most people just swipe these days or what? I still think work/school/social events are the best way to make connections. Not fucking FB. But yeah, if FB works for you then fine redditfag. Js knowing a girl before asking her out is probably alot better then being FB friends and never talked period.

>whine about how women are whores
He wouldn't be wrong.
Or do you think there are a lot of non-whores trolling for a cock on tinder?

>Met her through a friend.
Meeting a girl through a friend is a valid method.
"Social" media, isn't usually good advice tho

>I was thinking of using the fact I'd seen her on tinder as an opener and just asking if she would want to go for coffee or lunch some time.
Hmm.
>Hay baybee! Was creeping on your social media and saw ya was hunting cawk.

That's what she'll hear if you try that stupid shit.

>Remember she's got 40 dudes available at any single time so you have to be the best option.
That's if she's average looking. If she is a smoking hot one, could be more than 40. Op will have to be a better choice than those other shitheads.

I gotta say op, not to be a negative Nancy here, but.
>Selfies at funky angles set off red flags
>Her Jean jacket shirt says " I'm a really hot milf type and I know it" red flag.
>Her eyes are too green, contacts. Red flag ( eye doctors cost a lot)
>Far too much makeup ( what's she covering up) red flag
>Her hair is beauty shop done -huge red flag.
Honestly, she ain't pretty, she just looks that way.
Avoid it op. Find a reasonable, less high maintenance gal.