For Westerners that like Chinese people, culture, cuisine...

For Westerners that like Chinese people, culture, cuisine, or even the nation of China itself (whether you support the political regime or want it to be nationalist or an empire again), what do you think of the social and political implications of the Coronavirus? Do you think it feels like an inconvenient time to be a Sinophile/Chinaphile, that is, having more invested interests in Chinese matters than average people would be inclined? Have your family or friends ever brought up what they see as your obsession with China, or women from there, or other things pertaining to the Chinese? Do you feel like it's become suddenly more difficult to be into those things, recently, or is that not affecting your interests in any of that?

Attached: mulan-live-action.jpg (640x534, 25K)

What a fucking stupid thread.

Do you have an interest in China, or not? Are there pressures around you to conceal those interests, more, due to the anti-Chinese sentiments which have emerged recently as result of the disease?

The worst it get in china, the more likely one of the china girls in my school have it, so I hope they able to fix this shit.

The only reason she might become infected is through contact with extended relatives who are from China, having arrived in your country, or if she directly travels to China, herself. Now, it is Chinese New Year, but I think many, or even most Chinese Americans are not even planning to go to China this year, with the virus.

>what do you think of the social and political implications of the Coronavirus?

It makes China lose face, yet again. They look terrible for covering up yet another massive epidemic, instead of being open and requesting help from more developed nation's experts, to help combat the illness.

It also focuses attention on the horribly unsanitary conditions in their markets and food industry as well.

I do wonder how long it will be until their neighbors begin demanding reparations for the costs of them combating the Coronavirus due to China's incompetence.

This is a silly thread. SARS was worse than coronavirus, and China came out of it fine. There's lots of more important things to focus on than coronavirus when it comes to China.

Maybe you're right, but people are making the Coronavirus seem apocalyptic, when it may not be. We'll see about the results of this round of diseases, by some time during the spring.

It's probably like what happened to people that liked France or French things in America during the 2000s, when they refused to join the Coalition and go to war in Iraq. There was quite a lot of pop-cultural level backlash in America for a while against the French, but that seems to have already largely faded away by the time President Bush was just about to leave office.

Chinks don't have souls. They are empty shells programmed to emulate real people, but not very well. They got this shit from eating diseased bats.

China is a cesspool of backwardness, pollution, with cold hearted bug people that have nothing to do with the romantic notions of imperial China before the great Communist purge.

Avoid anything China like the plague infested rat hole that it is, and instead focus on Taiwan or Singapore. You get Chinese race and traditions with Western compatible values.

Source: Girlfriend is Taiwanese, hates mainland Chinks more than I do.

i like the chinese people and culture, i hope you all get this coronavirus thing under control,

I don't get why China has the ability to build a fucking island out in the middle of the pacific but yet they lack the skill and the will power to build a gigantic porcelain bowl and toilet seat for their disgusting "wet markets" Their primitive disgusing food handling behavior has always caused pandemics and always will cause pandemics but yet they're left with pie on their face every fucking time it happens

Fair observations, and I have a tendency to like more than dislike the Chinese.

no one cares about China

Lots of people do, at the moment.

VICE news: "In 14 days’ time, our model predicts 190,000 + infected people in Wuhan"

Attached: EPHzD5rW4AATnKH.jpg (946x2048, 197K)

I got dibs on Yifei Liu's pussy on my face

>400,000 people die annually from common flu.
>Trump impeachment taking place
>Scare tactic, distraction in the media

I'm sure you can do the math yourself

Ah yes the superior race
Hopefully they end all the whites and niggers soon

Agreed. China sucks dick

Seethe

If I can’t move to China for life, then I don’t care.

The virus is not what makes it a bad time to be a sinophile, just an additional inconvenience to it. It's been a bad time for being a sinophile for the last century, specifically the last 10 years of you're from the usual Western nations. China has been trying to consolidate its power for some time, part of which has invoked nationalistic tendencies which put westerners in a bad place within China

I think people are making a huge deal out of the corona virus just like what happened with ebola, and I think any talk about it will be gone in a month or two.

Attached: china_virus_cartoon-768x546.jpg (768x546, 160K)

>VICE
>News

pick one.