Hey anons Have you had sex in a car?

hey anons Have you had sex in a car?

how it was?
pic no related

Attached: 44444444444444444444.jpg (640x480, 19K)

better in a bigger car

I did. Fucked my wife for the first time in the back seat of her car. Wasnt that great.

I'm 6"6 and I have had sex in the back of a 2 door skyline personally I prefer not being squished

it was alright, you looking for tips or something?

yes
>hard to get a comfortable position
>have to drive to the sketchy end of town or way out in the boonies to have a semblance of privacy
once the exhibitionism wears off, you realize car sex is just subpar sex with extra steps

Lame and messy. Seats are not made for fucking comfortably.

I lost my V in the back of my Fiesta on the hottest day recorded at the time.

It was great

when i was 16 i had sex with a girl twice in the back of my late 80's toyota supra. It was difficult. didn't even feel like losing my virginity.

Attached: supra.jpg (1280x1001, 583K)

Yeah and it can be fun but it's really just cramped and super hard to move around

well, last night I had sex in my car a bitch that I met at a party in the parking lot of a commercial center
A guard discovered us and forbade me to my car and me to enter again

Used to fuck my ex in her Jeep a lot. Always in a Walmart parking lot at night or behind a shitty hotel that had a tucked away parking lot. Crammed even with the seats stowed cause tall but always fun.

That is celica and build in 90's, had a few celica and couple rear wheel drive supra,

yes i was literally in the middle of nowhere, a cop car rolled up and turned its light on, i crawled from the back seat into the front started the car and drove off slowly. cop just shut his lights off and drove in the other direction.

My old 1996 Tahoe with a bench seat in the back was awesome. Tons of space. My newer Tahoe has tons of space but captain seats so no place to lay down. Older big vehicles are dope for it and you can see why all The old cars with bench seats up front were easy to fuck in.
Would recommend an older Tahoe for the superior back seat space

Literally no reason to do it unless you're 16 and have no pruvacy

Its restricted on space and gets hot really fast. But its fun in a way.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID NIGGER ITS A TOYOTA SUPRA YOU DUMB FUCK ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE HOLDING BACK SOCIETY AND THE HUMAN RACE DESU

Attached: 1475736910392.jpg (960x960, 31K)

No sex, just fapping and bean-flicking; really unconfortable, and risky (I was driving).

Attached: 1433405464853.png (720x1280, 547K)

Best sex is car sex. Spontaneous, risky and hotter than hell! I fucked my gf so hard once I knocked the battery cables off. Couldn't figure out why car wouldn't start; couldn't fucking believe it!

that's the only way I had sex until I got my own place. If you do it, don't do it in a plymouth neon.

Dua lipa has no nudes
She only does anal

Honestly, it's quite uncomfy. You are better off finding a remote or excluded area and fuck on the hood of the car, bed of a truck, or even in the grass next to the car. Personally, I own a truck and it's fun to fuck in the back.

It is still gorgeous. mk2 Celica Supra.

Attached: 2j-mk2-celica-supra-2.jpg (1920x1080, 926K)

you dumb fuck chink/nigger/doublenigger. cant even use eyeballs.

Attached: wat.jpg (297x294, 62K)

more likely to accidentally slip and swoosh right into a random pussy than find functional Plymouth Neon and fuck in it.

I’ve banged probably a dozen girls in the back of my Challenger.

What? I don't know who that guy is that posted the red celica, but it's still nice. I posted a clean mk2 celica supra, but whatever bud.

yeah. it sucks.

I did a coworker in the back of my 2008 Impreza. Wasn't that bad, just moved the front seats forward and we had plenty of room, also helped she was pretty skinny.

Nice! Sadly, I'm 395 pounds so it will be hard for me.

it even says SUPRA on the fucking hood emblem you dumb fuck. not CELICA SUPRA. you've gotta have the fucking darkest nigger skin on the fucking planet. South sudan or south ethiopia tier. Groups liek the Dinka, Nuer, and Anyuak darkness.

Attached: onlyusewhenrealmad.jpg (750x952, 43K)

>be living in van
>meet future wife
>fuck like rabbits
>always in my van
>she loves the van
>van is love
>van is life
Pic related

Attached: 1146712_601473643226242_1006111214_n.jpg (960x720, 72K)

or asian. i forgot to accuse you of being a rice rocketeer asian. as a possibility

So I've been 6"2 since 11th grade and drove a 99 Chevy Malibu. I use to take my girl to the park and lay in the back seat and suck on her tits. It was a tight fit.

yah it's a nissan celica. here's a picture of me, and somehow also a picture of you. pic related. desu

Attached: celica.jpg (399x600, 48K)

How does it feel being still virgin and having a little dick faggot, I can fuck your boi pussy anytime in the back seat,

Hmm, you should redirect your hatred at the right person. You can't even see the hood in my picture. I'm not the guy who said it wasn't a Supra. I'm talking about the picture of the silver Celica Supra I posted, I simply said the red Supra was nice regardless.

This is silly and kind of unrelated.

Great until my drunk friend came and opened up the driver side door and sat in the seat next to us.

Had gay sex with a really attractive dude in my car yesterday. It was actual garbage. 3/10 don't recommend sex with man or sex in car.

Kept fucking anyway?

>How does it feel being still virgin
FUCK YOU I'VE FUCKED MORE BITCHES THAN YOU'VE MET DESU
> and having a little dick faggot,
FUCK YOU MY DICK IS 6.5". ON A WORLD SCALE IT'S AVERAGE, IF A WISH WAS POSSIBLE THEN I WOULD HAVE IT A BIT LARGER BUT BEING AVERAGE MAKES IT SO IM NOT SELF CONSCIENCE ABOUT IT SINCE I NEVER THINK ABOUT IT SO YOUR ATTACK IS FUTILE.
> I can fuck your boi pussy anytime in the back seat,
THAT IS A HOMOSEXUAL ACT. YOU ARE A FAG. I CAN SEE THAT AS PLAINLY AS I CAN SEE THAT THE CAR IS A SUPRA.

Attached: 1531634502157.gif (320x212, 1.8M)

SORRY

Several times yes. But really isn't worth it at all. Totally uncomfortable. Only nice because of the kick.

Back when I was a teen, yeah. My gf at the time moved to the suburbs, and I'd drive up on the weekends to see her, and we would fuck behind a closed grocery store mostly. Never got caught thank God. We also fucked a few times in the Wendy's drive through parking lot, right across from the window. That ex was a kinky one. Loved to swallow, loved almost being caught in public. Before I had my license or whenever we went anywhere with family driving, she would suck my dick in the backseat. Before she moved to the burbs, she would spend the night on the weekends at my place, and when my mom would drive her home, wed be in the back, her sucking my dick and pretending she is just asleep on my lap. One time, she gave me a hand job and swallowed with her brother next to her, her mom driving, and her grandma in the passenger seat, and that was pretty nice.

Had a few flings after her, fucked a few in the same car, a 98 Sunfire.

Got a mid 90s Tercel for a bit, while dating another chick, but we only fucked in it once. That car got hit by a drunk, so I got an 86 Civic, and only fucked one girl in that one.
Unlike the others, with awkward back seat fucking, the civic was able to push the driver seat all the way back and fuck up there with her on top.
Had that car until after college when I got my Ranger truck with a camper shell. Still with same gf as the civic, and wed fuck everywhere we could in the back of that truck. Wed go by the lake, or in a park somewhere private, crawl in the back and it was like having a mobile bed.

Nowadays, car sex makes no sense. Why leave to go fuck in the car? Ever since I started renting my own place, car sex turned from a need to a random heat of the moment event. Even with the truck, for every 1 time we fucked back there, we spent another 10 just hanging out, eating some food and watching the stars.

Crowded and lumpy
After a while she got all squirmy and pushed me off.
I passed out and woke up with the condom still on.
Having to do morning piss, get dressed, and packed up while in a public parkinglot was a little much.
Speaking of the condom I forgot it in the cup holder in the back seat.
Friend found it a week or so later.
Gasped and yelled at me about touching my cum.
I gently reminded him we talked about it, and I didnt get to finish, that's all her stickem.
She's supper embarrassed but whatever, what an awkward situation she was.

I used to work a courier job for a large laboratory. I would Jack off every day after I got on this long stretch of hwy that took about 45 minutes to get out of.

I don't know how I didn't get caught.

>98 Sunfire
>mid 90s Tercel
>86 Civic
This guy didn't have gap insurance, or ran out of money

Lost my virginity in a car.

Uncomfortable af.

lost my virginity in the back of the car. fucked my highschool gf in it all the time. Got to the point that she would strip naked whenever i was driving her home in anticipation of being fucked. was so hot having her next to me to play with or suck my cock going down the highway. the space sucked though, was slightly better if i put the back seats down so we had the trunk space as well. easier just to fuck her on the hood

This was exactly my situation. We'd fuck in the back of my 1992 Ford Tempo in 1999 on the regular. Worked just fine unless it was super hot outside.

Fucked a few in the truck I’ve had for nearly 15 years. The sex was always cramped but good

>In February 1986, Toyota was ready to introduce its next version of the Supra. The bonds between the Celica and the Supra were cut; they were now two completely different models

I'm sure you guys have probably hit up the wiki on this. but that's definitely a red supra. not celica.

Sex in a car SUCKS. The windows steam up. There's hardly any room. It's awkward as fuck.

I was in my teens and buying my own cars. I got whatever I could afford off a Mexican dude named Mario, and was not picky as long as they drove