>But said if it not something I enjoy too then it’s a no
>She feels bad and wants to make it up to me
>She gave me three options
>Anal
>FFM threesome
>Fuck another woman
>I can’t decide what is best option
>What to do?

Attached: 22083399-F697-4952-88AC-8F709215100F.png (1024x439, 290K)

Bump

threesome

ffm threesome, fuck the other girl in the ass

Honestly threesome bro. Then you can fuck her and cum on the other ones tits and watch as your wife licks them clean

Finding an other girl could be difficult though
That’s my main concern

Ain’t nobody going to ask the real question?
Where the video OP?

Yeah that ain’t getting shared unless someone gets trips or quads or something crazy

You're heading for a fucked marriage my friend. Fast. Already is tbh. Enjoy

How so?
We have been closer than ever before, before all this we were miserable and on a slow journey to separation
This has re sparked our love life. Sure some hiccups but that’s to be expected

Hoping for trips

Rolling

Have her find one for you, then have your wife suck your balls while the other gorl rides you.

you're fucking delusional

Attached: lltake-things-that-didnt-happen-for-800-alex-35311723.png (500x366, 94K)

That sounds like heaven

Mate, I am not being a general Cred Forums asshole here. The fact that your wife wanted to cuck you is a bad sign in and of itself, but she went behind your back to do that kind of thing. She chose another man, sexually, over you. Despite your fantasies, as many on this site have, she truly let another man dominate her over you.

That is now definitively a thing that she enjoys, as she already has. Despite whichever options, you are now tasked to forever know that, if given even the slightest of license, she would go and ride as many cocks as possible.

She is not yours anymore. You weren't there to control the situation, you were not given the reigns to your wife's actions, which is all that these kinks and fetishes are about.

You need to stop this. Whatever the "deal" is, she already wants it. She wanted another man, she got it. Now you are only going to play into another one of her fantasies. Be better than that.

Looks like someone owed us a video

If it takes a crisis of any sort to bring you two closer then you will never have both happiness and stability. You'll either be slowly pushing towards divorce or going through her sucking another dick to tie things back together again. Is that what you really want?

Well at the time I was into the idea and actively told her to look into seeing an other man. Then out of the blue she surprised me with a video. So I kinda shoulder some of the blame in this too, I just wasn’t expecting it to happen like that and after I soon realised that the fantasy and the reality where completely different

Only a crisis in the bedroom, all other aspects of marriage were perfect. We were slowly turning into roommates more than lovers, if this is what sparks it back into action then I’m all for it

Oh shit, ummm I meant quads

Quads get

Reroll

nigger

All the 6s are coming boys

Rolling

Again, that's fine. Plenty of guys fantasize about these things, and talk dirty to our partners about them being fucked/gang-fucked/even raped etc. but that doesn't give our partners lenience to just go out there and do the damn thing without consent.

I have a gf who I've talked dirty to about these things too, and after all the things we've said, day in and day out, she doesn't actually want to bang other dudes. Only MFF threesomes where I'm the dominant. And we've been talking dirty about having her "used and raped" etc for years in the worst of ways during sex.

Never, ever has she actually done it, nor wants to, because both of us know we don't actually want it (apart from the MFF thing). It's just talking dirty shit to each other, and that's enough.

She still betrayed you. She didn't tell you, didn't make sure you would be okay with this kind of thing ACTUALLY, not just being hornbots together and making each other cum. She fucked up, and wanted to suck another man's cock despite your own actual devotion to this thing, because she WANTED TO IT and saw an excuse.

Quads get?

Rawl

Best option is divorce you fucking beta

Rawl

Attached: 1578103701844.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I totally get you, don’t get me wrong I was hurt and furious at the time. But she realised her mistake and wants to make it up to me, I’m willing to give her another chance as it was a simple miscommunication that lead to her going ahead with the plan

So close
I’ll settle for trip 8s also

Roll

>>What to do?
get a divorce you stupid cuck, what's wrong with you?

Did he cum inside her?

Nope, she only sucked his dick. And he wore condom

Quints incoming

In my opinion, you should be able to fuck another woman, BUT she has to watch. My suggestion go crazy with it; do things that you'd rarely or never do with her.

Interesting
That could be fun

Rolling rolling rolling

Rerolll

Option 4: Dump her ass: you'll never fully satisfy her now.

8s

We not quite there yet, I think we can grow and move past this. If not we will mutually end it

Fuck so close

Yeah, if you want to salvage this, then the best way forward is this. Another thing is don't ever look at her while she's in the cuck chair. Not a glance. Also get a girl who is hotter than her.

This isn't hard if you too aren't ugly

A street walker would work best

Don't fuck another woman if you want to actually mend this. Remember how bad you felt? All you'll do is make her feel the same way, even if she doesn't think so/won't admit it now.

I am actively fucking another man's wife. He records his wife blowing me and my seed leaking down her throat. It's quite nice. Stay a cuck

Yeah threesome would be best, she gets to have fun too and maybe it becomes a regular thing

Winrar!

Winn...oh wait a minute

Rolling

THey see me rollin

If dubs OP has to accept next trips

Reroll

if sings op has to accept next dubs

Nice try faggots
Ok next Trips will be accepted

back at it again

Roll then

So close

roll

111 get

Last roll

Three some and fuck other girl in the ass and have wife suck it clean

dont worry ill keep going

>>What to do?

Ntohing, user. Choose nothing.
Use her guilt for sucking the other guy's cock against her for the rest of her life.

You're welcome.

She has been sucking me off everyday to say sorry so you might be onto something there

Roll

Rerolling

anarcho-capitalism is the only good system

Fucking commie

Ok guys I’m logging off in 15min
Get those trips by then and the vids yours
If not see ya later virgins

>anarcho-capitalism
>commie
The fuck?

no u

Attached: communisrocket.png (582x960, 430K)

Probably a nazi, "communism and capitalism are different sides of the same jewish coin" etc etc

Fuck dude don’t leave us hanging
Roll

anyway reroll

Roll for adultery

rollioli

Attached: lookapony.jpg (625x526, 51K)

Check em

ree

Roll

5min warning

just fuck another girl

these captchas are getting insane

Last minute dubs blow out sale

Roll

nah, i was trying to predict but i was wayy off

Holy shit on the buzzer, deliver OP

And trips check em
No backing out now

u done goofed now

Winner enjoy and good night

Attached: C_0204.webm (270x480, 1.92M)

I would kill myself if I was you.

gross. kill ur wife

kek and with a nigger no less? you are one sorry man op if you stay with her.

Nice one OP