Be dating/married wife for 11 years

>be dating/married wife for 11 years
>she was 19 when we started dating
>she just turned 30
>for the first 5 or 7 years I could fuck her doggy style (never super hard, but I still could)
>now I cant because she said it causes discomfort
>I dont think shes saying it to dodge sex because shes still always game for any position but doggy

What happened to my wifes pussy? She doesnt have any birthcontrol

Attached: 1578160989913.jpg (769x1024, 66K)

Attached: 1576802513056.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Jamal now beats the pussy from the back

If thats the case my dick shouldent hurt her any.

Attached: 1575860262743.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Attached: 1573183332936.jpg (1278x958, 283K)

Pls respond

Attached: 1544919200035.jpg (1122x2208, 205K)

your wife resorts to saying no because you're impossible to talk to about sex? just a guess.

people avoid negotiating things that they don't know how to negotiate.

yeah it probably hurt the whole time but early in the relationship she was afraid to say so.

This is funny to me cuz i have the opposite experience. My girl hated doggystyle for years and then i finally got firm with her and told her i wanted to fuck her that way or not fuck at all. Now she ONLY wants doggystyle lmao, and if i dont do it that way she gets sad hahah.

>What happened to my wifes pussy?

it is attached to a girl who married a fuckwit who sees her as a pussy first.

thats a nice hole.

I would agree with this, but there was times when she would suggest we got into doggy. She even has said before " I dont know why it tarted hurting when it didnt use to"

Attached: 1575418528689.jpg (1106x1504, 265K)

She gets pounded from the back by Jamal in ways you cannot comprehend. She's absolutely disgusted by the very thought of you trying to compete with a BBC, the one true cock.

so your wife knows even less about sex than you do?

are you the kind of faggot who's afraid to ask your doctor about sexual dysfunction?

OP the faggot: the thread

Attached: shid.png (689x795, 100K)

How in the fuck would it be "sexual dysfunction"

Attached: 1551834086732.jpg (4032x2568, 1.78M)

confirmed.

it's possible Cred Forums knows more than your doctor who knows. I that guy who recommended black dick seemed helpful.

That’s because she finally saw you as a man when you put your foot down. So now she only feels like she’s being fucked by a man when it’s doggy style.

Fuck I wish there was a femanon here who could give insight

Attached: 1565902143706.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

It's probably bumping the cervix in a weird way. The cervix moves in its position over the course of your life (and even over the course of your menstrual cycle)

Hey OP did her always got her blatter emptied before doggy?
That worked for my wife

hmm, I never thought about that

Is it normal for some women to have a shallow cervix?

It would be a shallow vagina. the cervix is the little bit that connects the vagina to the uterus and it hurts/feels very weird when it gets hit by dick or whatever

My wife is the same way. Make her cum first and that helps relax the cervix back. Also they make wedge pillows that make it more comfortable. Now my wife loves doggie.

I know a few years ago we were fucking and I was going harder than normal and it caused some light bleeding. I am curious if she has a shallow cervix.

Attached: 1575503215848.jpg (869x1242, 1.03M)

she should see a doctor not have you here asking a bunch of virgins why your wife can't take dick anymore

How would a pillow help in doggy?

Attached: 1563295564321.jpg (1202x1600, 243K)

It keeps her lifted up and keeps her vaginal canal extended

Does it hurt if you're fucking her from behind in any way or is it just doggie?
Does your dick have a prominent curve?

Only doggy, she loves when we spoon and fuck. She also likes laying flat on the bed and me fucking her that way. She essentially says doggie is "too deep" but I feel like I am going ballsdeep in other positions also.

Attached: 1551480471288.jpg (2195x2188, 493K)

Whats the source on OPs pic?

I'd have her look into Endometriosis. It's a common issue that causes pain or discomfort during sex but often goes undiagnosed.

Must be all the BBC she’s been taking while you’re away

Wouldent a gyno pick up on this? She goes once a year.

doesnt explain why she couldent take a smaller dick

Attached: 1578196000542.jpg (828x1091, 606K)

You would know if you were hitting the cervix, it's like your dick is hitting a firm surface. It's not very comfortable for you and causes a very uncomfortable pain for the woman. From the way my wife describes it, it's akin to the pain we feel when we get hit in the balls. Kind of a radiating pain in their lower stomach.

As the user above stated, she probably has some sort of sexual dysfunction. She should talk to her OB-GYN about it. It may be a hormone imbalance, can cause issues like not producing enough vaginal lubrication or her vaginal tissues are thinner than normal, which causes painful intercourse. Can also cause post-sex spotting/bleeding, the tissues can't handle rough sex as well as they should.

Have you guys had any kids? It's very common for women after childbirth for their hormones to get out of whack for a while, sometimes years.

Other things you can try doing. Engage in more/longer foreplay, some women just need more warmup to get ready for sex. Lube helps too. Also ask her which positions are most comfortable for her.

If she has an IUD that is it. I couldn't fuck my wife doggy when she had it, then she got fixed and now it isn't a problem.
>pic semi related. not my wife

Attached: 1571768713660m.jpg (805x1024, 56K)

You know she doesnt currently have in a IUD, but all of this pain started around the time she had an IUD put in (it wasnt a hormonal IUD).

95% of the time I eat her pussy first until she has an orgasm. She is also retarded and the last time we used lube she got a killer yeast infection so she refuses to use it anymore lol.

Attached: 1564884167430.jpg (2048x1536, 1.87M)

Sounds just like my wife. We got some Ben wa balls and after about a month we tried again and it doesn't hurt her. But if she doesn't use them the day before we do doggy it hurts.

she might wanna get her uterus checked.

cuckbrain detected

What kind of lube? My wife is incredibly sensitive to everything. Condoms lube some toys. We got some from pure romance and it's great.

this dude has a functioning brain
>hmm, I never thought about that
see

see She sees the gyno once a year.

Attached: 1553039756439.jpg (2723x1836, 619K)

Fuck off and see a doctor faggot

then she might wanna open up to him/her (lol pun) and tell about this exact problem.

Sauce ??

Just throw her onto the bed. Rip her clothes off and fuck her good and hard. The pain doesn't last more tha a minute

my wife has on/off inflamation (cysts? idk, she didn't finish all the tests)

we've had something simmilar where i have to be pretty careful doing doggy, I can really hurt her with a deep thrust, but most other positions are fine. sometimes missionary but with her legs up can hurt too

For the sake of the gods OP.
What’s the source ?

>The pain doesn't last more tha a minute
You mean, you cum in under a minute?

Kek

your bitch needs surgery. have her describe the pain, if its sharp and always in one place, could be a cyst. If its a dull pain all over, she could have pelvic floor dysfunction. If she has really painful periods it might be endometriosis.

ive read that girls bottom out the easiest on doggy. as to how could her pussy become more shallow i have no idea.

gf says its prob a bruised cervix