Ask a guy who is living is his car anything im bored and idk who else to talk to

Ask a guy who is living is his car anything im bored and idk who else to talk to

Attached: 8C50AC9B-8B39-4CBE-B597-7C12FD9C9018.jpg (250x1024, 98K)

Got any source of income?

Currently no but I have an interview tomorrow so hopefully that’ll change

Hi
I am also a car user

Attached: 67EEAE75-0F3F-44DF-A4DC-B6B44B44D178.jpg (1280x960, 286K)

How do you get electricity?

Step up your game.
Been living in vehicles for years so I built this.
Where are you? Come to San Diego.

Attached: 20190428_153742~2.jpg (3149x1771, 1.12M)

How do you pay for gas? What state do you live in?

Can you achieve a level of comfyness in the evenings to where its not so bad? What's the worst time of day for car bros?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 09.40.03.png (806x1058, 1.02M)

Depends where you are
Daytime it’s hard to find comfortable places to park and stay
Walmart’s don’t care, but they have small bathrooms so it’s best to also be close to other businesses
Nighttime is unsafe. The kinds of places you can stay overnight aren’t places you want to frequently stay overnight. Truck stops, more Walmart, 24 hour grocery stores, etc
Park under a light, among other cars, close to the building or visible along a major road
Don’t park in nowhere land in the dark, you’re an easy target for theft

Hii charge it in my car and the library I try to stay as comfy as I can honestly I’d say the middle of the night Bc I kinda get on edge sleeping in here

Florida

I’m in Florida and shit maybe I should

Yes, and start learning a trade you can do under the table. Respond to Craigslist want ads for carpentry work and say you are a laborer/apprentice. Move boards and dig holes until you learn something.

My wife and I are praying for you if it means anything.

How did you end up living in your car? Has it been pretty much totally depressing or is there some sense of adventure and freedom to it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 20.24.08.png (1682x840, 546K)

I’ve found Craigslist adds are very hit or miss to the extreme

what kind of car?

I made shit choices and I ended up getting thrown out( I’m 21 ) btw so here I am Bc of it.

I mean I appreciate it but god died long ago friend

01 Nissan Xterra

I’ve thought about doing car life if I ever get divorced. Maybe I’d head to slab city. What do you do about getting pussy, assuming you’re into women?

have you considered sucking dicks for a living?

I mean tbh all this started Bc I fucked up and lost my ex I’ve fucked a few gals here and there from tinder but idk I just haven’t really gotten into it lately

Yes but I’ve determined I’m not into being a cock gargling faggot despite being OP

formerly homless, two recovery programs, countless jobs, and 5 years later i have my own apartment and a car

aside from Cred Forums, what is the common denominator here

why the fuck are we drawn to this cesspool of filth?

I mean I just really really fucked up I should have been stronger willed and that’s that.

It’s good to hear you recovered that gives me hope

If you’re hard up, learn to weld. Short training time and a decent paycheck. There’s a shit ton of night workforce training courses out there.

Are classes pricey?

Around the area I live, workforce night classes were around $120. Community colleges usually have them. Im not saying it’s a good fit for you but if I were on the streets I’d at least consider it.

Oh I mean I understand tbh I’ve always liked working with my hands I’ve never tried welding before though I’ll give it a shot

restaurants are always hiring cooks.

I have an interview tomorrow at one I really hope they hire me

how are you taking care of your hygiene? showering, brushing teeth, grooming, etc.

i didn't have a car when i lost my apartment so after a week of trying to bike around with 100+ lbs of shit on my back i joined my 1st recovery program where i lived for 18 months but i heard often that gym memberships and community centers could sometimes be alternatives...

in my experience its harder to find places to get your life back together on your own terms; you usually are forced into a program but there are options... keep yourself presentable so you can save and make another career change...

or join a program that will let you keep your car and just learn to live sober (not sure if drugs/alcohol are part of your story)

Mainly public bathrooms as for showers I live in a beach area so plenty of beach showers to use real quick at night

Nah drugs and alcohol aren’t my vice that got me here woman did that or well if you could say my own lust did

sounds like you have some of what ya need, good luck on the job interview tomorrow man

also: be patient. you got yourself into a mess, it's going to take some time to get out of it.

Thanks bro

And that’s the hardest part is hanging in there