What do you think about the new Chinese coronavirus that’s spreading around now?

What do you think about the new Chinese coronavirus that’s spreading around now?

Attached: 4C106414-DA3F-433F-BC10-4616D654E6B1.jpg (750x1250, 640K)

I hope it wipes out humanity.

World War Z?

Attached: fucking germans.gif (300x226, 1.13M)

Probably curbing runaway gook population

the steps they took so people would not
talk about Hong Kong is amazing.

Attached: china_virus_cartoon-768x546.jpg (768x546, 160K)

Zombies everywhere

Attached: za4Q6EqjwAs.jpg (1024x1280, 317K)

>drudge report

We begin with the jews and gypsies. Then we work our way to the gook horde.

Attached: iech.jpg (740x1316, 70K)

What about the Nigger Problem?

Attached: 1570828743142.png (725x545, 582K)

They do a fine job of exterminating each other.

Attached: 55515_9243.jpg (306x365, 41K)

>country of a billion people
>42 people dead

>Americans
>OH MY GOD tHE PLAGUE IS BACK!!! We are all doomed !!!

Sit the fuck down whiteys. Nobody asked you

Attached: F5F18431-059D-4760-A382-E892DB116E53.jpg (474x355, 18K)

When there were just 2 infections, I told people this will spread human to human. I was told by "those in the know" that it was not possible for human to human spread.

I was right. Now, things are worse. Nobody fucking listened to me. There is only one way: we must isolate every person, home, block, or city if they are infected for the next 40 days. If they die, they die. If they live, good deal. Quarantine must be upheld. China must be isolated, no import, no export, no boats, no flights....NOTHING.

Otherwise, you will be seeing thousands of dead in Paris, Moscow, NYC, and Chicago.

That is not the coronavirus’ infection vector.

Ameritards are known globally as a pretty stupid people - but wow, in recent years you guys are really running with it, huh? And with scissors too

Simple and direct. Maybe it was the plan of wiping out humanity so the rich elites can have a world with only the select few chosen ones to live in.

>Otherwise, you will be seeing thousands of dead in Paris, Moscow, NYC, and Chicago

>country of a billion people
>42 dead

Burgers are a bigger health risk to Americans than the coronavirus , retard

Guess you faggots are too new to remember SARS, MARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Necrotising Fasceitis, or any of the other coronavirus ‘outbreaks’ that would apparently kill us all.

Guess what?
You take a paracetamol and get over it.

Most victims were old or had pre-existing medical conditions.

If you are a healthy adult , then you have as much to read from this disease as any other .
Literally unfazed by the storm in a tea cup hysteria

Attached: BC19878E-148D-4196-8E10-30C068FF5535.jpg (750x1235, 414K)

probably caused by some dumbass american tourist

It shows the real difference between capitalism and communism.
They are literally building the people of Wuhan a brand new hospital in order to treat them.
Capitalist America would have let them die on the street if they could afford to see a doctor .

Or some dumbass snake-eating Chinese.

i think its funny how trump supporters stopped praising china now that this coronavirus shit is happening.guess your communist shitpile isnt as great as you thought it was huh

Hahahya
Yeah:

Good one.

Good comeback

Original.

I like it.

Le lol.

Hya hya

Got to be one propagandised retarded motherfucker to think like that .

China is a great place.
I would honestly rather live there than in shitsville, broketown USA.

I’ve seen google street view . Shit is fucked in America . Infrastructure completely crumbled, trailer parks from horizon to horizon .
It looks like a 3rd world country in most places except the big cities.

I like where this thread is heading

Attached: Mister_Randall_Flagg.jpg (600x460, 63K)

They are literally digging up road and blocking tunnels. It's happening and we're fucked. Get ready now before the normies figure it out

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-095121_Twitter.jpg (1080x1431, 731K)