Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?

Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?

>pic related
>my gold GMT
>costs more than your car

Attached: GMT-Master 16758.png (952x805, 1.29M)

Joke's on you, I don't even have a car, so on that regard your watch is on the same level as a cheap plastic one.

Attached: 1466626516225.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

its probably a fake, as always op is a faggot

Because people will save the picture of it and then roleplay it's theirs

Don't understand why these luxurious watches are still in style when all they do is just tell the time. Smart watches are SO much more useful and cost a fraction of the cost.

>Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?

You do realize that diamonds are kept in a vault because their sellers realize how worthless they are?

Humans are retarded.

You might enjoy seeing diamonds on your watch...

...I enjoy seeing African miners with hands chopped off, before seeing American suck sluts on Xvideos, before seeing fat ass Americans in McDonalds, before hearing old retards on the News while I have American suck sluts on another window in my browser, before thinking of how my A grades in schools would have been wasted in saving this retarded mongrel race...

... LaVey's and Crowley's approval of my life is worth more than your pathetic, mongrel of a race's gawking, stupidity at a rock.

Cause I spent it all on gold jewlery which I paid nearly wholesale for. Good luck on getting a return on that.

if you buy gen watches youre a smooth brain dribbler

Bangs Root Beer is distributed by the Coca-Cola Company and is one of the few caffeinated root beers sold. Bang's Root Beer was invented by Edward C. Bang in 1898. The sugar-free version of Bangs Root Beer is caffeine free. Bang's makes both French Vanilla and Red Creme Soda as well.

Paneri and Brietling are far superior.

>Owns something that costs as much as a car and performs a single, basic function already available on his phone just to prove to strangers that he’s a dumbass

Cool story bro

PATEK AND PUSSY
PATEK AND PUSSY
PATEK AND PUSSY

>my watch costs more than your S class Mercedes, fuckerooni!

Attached: Patek-Philippe-Nautilus-57111R-001-Rose-Gold-chocolate-6.jpg (1200x795, 232K)

Rolex is highly overrated.

Owned one in my twenties.
Decided it was stupid to have that much money on my wrist. Sold it for more than I paid.
Never wanted another. Its like bragging or status bullshit.

Wise man!

Is that u Arch?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1884x1062, 136K)

I don't seek validation from other people by buying expensive, shiny things.
My phone tells time, I have no practical need for a watch.

Lol dumbass.

I'm fine having financial security and a better house instead of an ugly liability

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-202216_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 694K)

Imagine being so insecure you need an expensive watch to exist.

Because I own an AP and not a shitty Rolex

>commodity fetishism
sorry op, my iq has 3 digits

Get a hulk u beta cuck

>Why don't you own a Rolex Cred Forums?
Can't find a reason to have one.

Because a $10 casio is more accurate and reliable, man-jewelry is the idiot tax for dumb goyim.

Some of those watches retain and even gain value. I'd personally go for gold over watches but it's not a bad move if you can afford it.

>rolex being expensive
yeah right

I love Rolex. So many classic timeless designs, that each have an almost infinite amount of variations it seems.

Attached: IMG_6855.jpg (800x800, 459K)

Work of art

My fuckin’ mountain bikes are both worth more than my car. Owning a $40000+ car is overrated.

Except lab grown diamonds

I was at a restaurant today next to a Rolex dealer. Some chode came out of the dealer as we were leaving, and his 2019 Maserati wouldn't start. Had a good chuckle as i drove away in my perfectly working 2016 Honda.

I would have helped, but it was raining. He can afford to call a professional.

>timeless design

Attached: Irony.jpg (230x270, 19K)

I'm Chinese. If I wear a Rolex, people are gonna assume it's fake because millions of other Chinese wear fake Rolex's.

check out this bad boy

Attached: loosers.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Found the faggot that wears g shocks. The hulk is so fucking overdone.

Very nice, user!

Attached: 5178018_zoom_v1571439905815.jpg (3000x2000, 1.39M)

Lol

Attached: IMG_578.jpg (480x640, 43K)

I’m saving for a submariner 5513. Thoughts?

Baby fist FTW

Attached: 3F04398A-98BD-43C7-B9F9-069385B513F5.jpg (828x824, 402K)

thats not a rolex lol

because you can buy cheap watches just as appealing

Attached: 1301367258388.jpg (610x496, 62K)

>buying watches

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I'd personally go for the Explorer II, I was never a big Sub fan

simple, IT'S FUCKING STUPID.

My phone tells the time

No joke I've been getting a lot of compliments when I bought gold jewlery. I'm probably an average looker but the small gold rope chain, gold ring and bracelet all conservative sized. Its weird.

Dont like em, bothers me to have them on my weist. Only watch i can stand to wear is my cheap plastic casio that weighs essentially nothing. Might get the gshock version tho.

cus that’s gay as fuck

also checkmate, I don’t have a car

Get a real man's watch. Get a Vostok.