Give me ONE reason I should have to pay for someone else's fucking college education

Give me ONE reason I should have to pay for someone else's fucking college education

>Protip, you can't

Attached: 1572792022053.jpg (200x382, 18K)

It gets paid for by a tax on wall street you fucking idiot

Give me ONE reason I should have to pay for roads I'll never drive on.
Give me ONE reason I should have to pay for FDA approval of medicines I'll never take.
Give me ONE reason I should have to pay to reinforce a dam that, if it broke, would flood a city I don't live in.
Give me ONE reason...etc.
We live in a society.

you are too poor and stupid to pay for shit.. faggot

>tax on wall street you fucking idiot
Oh, so you're a fucking dipshit who believes the literal fantasies that come out from the left. Do tell us though how this "tax" works.

lol so triggered by someone posts.. hihihi

Yes we do live in a society. So how do I benefit from paying for some retard to party for 4 fucking years while studying fucking English

Fuck off kid

Google tax on wall street. Literally the first result. It's not the left's fault that you're too stupid to read, brainlet.

wow retarded right winger on b/ go to your containment board faggot

You know how sales taxes work, right? Put a sales tax on selling stocks. There, fucking done. jesus christ people like you are the reason we haven't been contacted by other planets.

Having a better society where people know English? What the fuck do you mean? Education is a bad thing for a country now? Conservatives truly are subhuman degenerates.

future engineers will make the next internet for you. You mid-level manager autist.

You haven't made shit, so make sure kids can improve your life with their actual skills

>>Protip, you can't

This entire thread is you getting completely blown the fuck out on your stupidity and I hope you realize that.

I don't need to Google shit. "Tax on wall street" is a meaningless, bullshit term invented by kikes like Bernie that retards like you eat right up. What will REALLY happen is that anyone who isn't a welfare collecting nigger will be forced to pay it. At least be honest with your real intentions.

Oh yeah GREAT idea. What a great way to fuck over the middle class, making them pay for more bullshit.

Education is a great thing. But when you have hoards of morons majoring in bullshit, or shit that is just another way to virtue signal for likes on kikebook, that's where we start running into problems. You wanna go to college major in something that's real. Granted, you might have to put the fucking phone down and learn some fucking math.

That's funny, because last time I checked you don't become an engineer by majoring in bullshit like blunt rolling and ass twerking.

if every right winger in this country died we would be a space faring Utopia in a decade

Ok well you're a worthless nazi inbred. No point in talking anymore, there's no cure for being this critically retarded. Please and your life.

Abandon thread.

Sage.

If every right winger in this country died, you'd lose the vast majority of the people you'd need to become a spacefaring civilization. You'd be left with niggers, beaners, women, and low-T white men who majored in English or Cultural Studies.

This. The absolute truth right here.

I doubt you even pay taxes at all nigger.

So the eight billion people you have to share this planet with are slightly less stupid.

If every right winger died this country would turn into Africa, and you would be raped by a different pack of wild niggers everyday. Which you would enjoy obviously.

What a surprise, you have no argument. Go make another nigger dick thread.

Ya all those "geniuses" running around in fucking Europe at the moment. Must be why it still manages to be a fucking dump.

And I don't have to doubt, I know you don't

Most college degrees are already unnecessary.

I refuse to subsidize millions of women for them to spend 4-6 years riding the college cock carousel and then working a menial office job that didn't even require a degree.

Thank you, but according to the retards here that makes you a bad person

Why? If it's instituted, you'll do it whether you agree with it or not. Why bother explaining anything to you?

Great point, dumbass. Stop asking questions because we're going to force you to do it anyway. Must be nice being this stupid.

>no college education
>paying taxes
Pick one and shut up nigger.

Congratulations, retard. You somehow managed to make the DUMBEST fucking post in here, by far.

we're gonna tax wall street....i mean, those guy can afford accountants so they really won't pay any tax. they'll just shell game it or trickle it down to the working class......BUT WE'RE GONNA TAX WALL STREET!!

That doctor that just saved your life. Yeah he wouldn't be a doctor because he couldn't afford to get the degrees. That Teacher who is teaching your child wouldn't be barely getting by crushes under a mountain of debt. And when you have people who are educated they have the knowledge to not follow like cows to slaughter.

The irony that is lost on retards who fall for this line of bullshit, is that rich people don't even fucking pay income tax

Anyone who wants to be a doctor can do so. There is literally, LITERALLY no shortage of financial aid if you get accepted to medical school. Because they know that if you finish, you're good for it. Whereas if you study Taco History and Booty Shaking, not so much. Funny how retards like you aren't demanding those worthless degrees get discontinued.

*this stupid*

You're just going to go along with it anyway, cuck. Stop pretending like this exercise has value.

No the fuck I'm not. Because I'm not voting for anyone who entertains this bullshit. You see, not everyone in this world is a weak piece of shit like you. Do you understand now monkey? What monkey country are you posting from? Tell me so I can fucking laugh at you.

How about we start taxing college endowments?

Why do the Ivy league universities need $1 billion tax free when the government is subsidizing education already?

Why don't we stop paying for Pell grants and force colleges to drop the cost of college and tie the degree to required jobs programs?

You're not the only voter, retard. We'll see who wins out.

>Why do the Ivy league universities need $1 billion tax free when the government is subsidizing education already?
Because they research those meds that keep retards like you in existence

working with pharmas? that should definitely be tax free. that's not all they do with that money

Yeah, what a great idea. Because the cost wouldn't skyrocket or anything. Let's just give these people a blind check, and hope it works out for the best.

The poor aren't ones who are making your life harder user, public education is a net win for everyone but the mega rich, stop siding with your oppressors.

So why is k-12 a literal joke? And how do I benefit from morons majoring in bullshit?

Government services are not à la carte. You want to live in a 1st world country with a massive military to protect you from the spooky evil 2nd and 3rd worlders that would otherwise take everything from you? You pay your part like everyone else too poor to find a way around it.

So the bitch you pay for pay for other fuckers

So you're a bitter moron who think only idiots want to better themselves and that If doesn't benefit you it ain't worth doing. Let me guess you're also a trumpfag.

With the rich hoarding all the wealth the only way to fix things is to educate the common people a dumb population can't effectively wrest power from the elite, that's why they always target schools first

>If every right winger died this country would turn into Africa
That's pure fantasy, right wingers are mostly puppets for the ruling class.
If anything you people dropping dead would improve the effectiveness of democracy in this country