Discuss Your Donuts

Discuss Your Donuts

Attached: 135528-We-All-Have-Secrets.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im going to date a 16 yold with HUGE boobs im 20, she doesn´t want sex but want me to play a little

bump

That's inappropriate.

My older half sister roofied me and played with my dick while my mom watched. I woke up for a split second during it, and it took me a good ten years to piece together what happened

Sometimes when I'm at a restaurant with friends and one of them has to go to the bathroom, I say "I better go too", like 3 seconds after he gets up, so it's too late for him to back out now. If he goes to the urinal, I take the one next to him and try to force some pee out. If he takes the stall, I sit in the stall next to him and make poop sounds.

I'm checking Cred Forums regularly just to see if anyone post pics of me because I'm a paranoid stupid bitch.

Why would they do that

my 18yo girlfriend is a freshman in college 2 hours away. we've only ever done oral and she wanted to stay a virgin. she's in a co-ed dorm now and 2 nights ago confessed that she let 2 guys rawdog team her in the showers after she drank for the 3rd time in her life and shoot on her ass. idk how i feel about this

Because I was stupid enough to post nudes at some point

I lie regularly, tell people that my girlfriend is away on a mission for six months in Africa. But I don't even have a girlfriend.

i met up with a guy in a hotel room on grindr because i wanted to give someone a handjob, he was uncut and i told him to shower as i was coming over and i jerked him off on his bed, he was naked from his shower but i was still dressed. he was about 7 inches and i just stared at his cock as i stroked and he talked dirty to me and asked me loads of questions about me being bi and if i liked cocks, i'm 22 but he was in his late 30s but handsome, i didn't stop stroking but he took ages to orgasm and kept asking me to blow him, i was hard and wanted to try, i couldn't take my eyes of his cock so i agreed and he asked me to undress. i was shy but did and ended up getting on the bed next to him and holding my ass cheeks spread for him to jerk of and he made me finger myself which i had tried analplay alone at home and made myself sissygasm, eventually i leaned over him and he started touching my ass just after i started sucking on his tip, i told him to tell me when he was going to cum and continued trying my best to blow him, he started fingering my ass which hurt but i tried to focus on his cock. after probably half an hour he eventually told me he was going to cum but i kept sucking and let him cum in my mouth and i kept sucking after he covered my tongue with his load and swallowed everything and only stopped sucking when his shaft stopped throbbing. I got dressed and left pretty quickly and went back on grindr and messaged everyone online and went to the first person who replied and gave them a blowjob. he was a black guy in his late 20s who was really chavvy and high and i started blowing him as soon as i got in his apartment, he barely spoke but told me to keep my mouth open and held my neck tight and sort of used my mouth which turned me on loads. he asked to fuck me so i quickly undressed and sat on his bed showing him my ass, he had lube and fucked me bareback hard without saying much and cum in my ass after 15 minutes or so and then told me to leave

You sent them nudes?

Not a big one, but I'm not attracted to my girlfriend at all. She's probably the girl I'm going to marry. I used to always wonder if I was making a mistake pursuing this relationship or if I was settling, but I've never met someone who loves me more, and she will take care of me forever.

I've been fucking my 17 yeah old baby sitter for the past year. That's my secret...

I ghosted a friend who had no social support other than me, and I don't feel the least bit guilty. The way I see it is that I'm not responsible for anyone's feelings but my own.

I created several threads actually.

Attached: A_648530_6309149.jpg (900x506, 63K)

You have to do what’s best for you first

If it's any consolation, so many people posting themselves come through this site all the time, that there's no way people are going to be keeping your nudes afloat

Why did you ghost the friend? Was he bothersome?

everyone hates you so much that no one even acknowledges your trips or pathetic life.

I've started cutting myself in the past few months. Got some really nasty ones on my legs. I always wear pants so no one ever sees them, but now I'm really afraid someone's going to notice one day. Someone saw a very small one at work, I told them it was from something work related. Every day I think about killing myself. I wish I would do it and just get it over with. It would be so nice to just have it all end and there be nothing. The only thing keeping me alive is the fear of pain. I wish I'd gather the strength to just do it already

I would go there and fucking just beat the fucking ever living shit out of those two faggots then kill myself tbh

Hot af

Your more afraid of the pain of life than of death.. coming from Amman that jumped 5 stories. Is temporary. Change your people place n things. Or make sure you won't survive. 8 stories plus

Death from jumping often isn't instant. There is no easily available method of suicide that isn't painful.

You're a monster user

I'd like to change my life but I'm poor as fuck. Even if I wasn't I'd have no idea what to do. I have no interest in doing anything.
It's more about making it as quick as possible. Although I'm pretty sure the helium method is pretty painless. But I'm too poor to own a car, so I have no idea how I'm going to get my hands on one of those. Same deal with a firearm. It hurts being this worthless

Right now I’m laying next to my passed out drunk wife while I fap to the vid of me Fucking her sister who was passed out drunk and was unbeknownst to her slipped Xanax

At the grocery store, I feel up the cantaloupes with my eyes closed sometimes, pretending they're boobs.

My wife drags me to dinner parties sometimes at the houses of people I don't ever like. As a way of private protest, I take a dump before I leave their house and I don't flush or wipe.

I keep on flirting with my friend's mom and we're going to meet next week, I'm starting to regret this

I tape fake chest hair to my chest so people will think I'm manlier than I really am.

I heard a rumor about a glory hole at this rest stop on the side of the highway and I got a little hard. I went in the ladies room, and no glory hole. Disappointment. I went to the gentlemen's room, and there it was. Gross. I don't want oral pleasure from a guy. So I went back to the women's room and took my pocket knife, managed to poke a hole in one of the stall walls. I was still trying to widen in when a woman walked in. I said I worked for the state and was fixing it and she left. I'm not sure she believed me, so I fled. I'm not sure what's going to happen next or if I should return and try my new glory hole out.

I broke into the house of a girl I know and violently raped her. She never reported it and doesn't act any different around me to this day.

Your mom known you did it out of love

I regularly rape my wife

When I was young, I thought house painters painted houses. What did I know? I was a working guy. One of a thousand working stiffs... until I wasn't no more. And then I started painting houses... myself.

Does anyone ever find comfort in depression, I lived for most of my adult life with at least some depression but for the past couple month I've been seeking help and took some psychiatric meds so it hasn't been a part of me but I really just feel like I miss being suicidal and self-destructive.

No. She was the somewhat long term girlfriend if a guy in my circle of friends. She was a terrible person, cheated on him regularly, treated him like shit, stole from him. Everyone in our circle of friends hated her.

One night I get a little fucked up on some controlled substances, get it into my head I'm gonna go over and beat the shit out of her. After I break in, it sort of popped into my head that if I'm going to jail, I might as well get the most for my money

Post pic

Two years back, my wife and I fell on hard times and had to move into her mom's basement. I worked graveyards so I only saw the wife for a few minutes every morning and dinner before work most days. Her mom(45) was usually home and hung out with me till I went to bed.

The wife and I had an argument one morning and I was venting to her mom about it. We had a few drinks and talked til I got ready to jump in the shower. I only had my towel on when I went up to the bathroom.
She was changing into her work clothes with her door wide open when I walked by and I stopped to watch her.
She saw me and wiggled her ass at me and asked if I got a good look.

I was dropping the towel and bending her over her bed seconds later. She protested at first, but quit when I slipped inside. She was already dripping wet so I slid inside her easy. I pounded her hard for a few minutes until I pulled out and came on her back. She layed there breathing hard with my cum on her back and started fucking her again. It only happened a couple times

Kik

lmao no, he lurks Cred Forums, could try greentexting what happened last time I was there though

What country. Also LEWD

Pic would be appreciated

I liked Final Fantasy XIII

Would you send her pic on Kik?

Screwed over an insurance company big time through a very, very meticulous plan. It took longer than expected (3yrs) and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it.

They tried really fucking hard too.

Give us the outline

I have clinical depression for 20 years now and I totally get the feel. I stopped taking meds at some point because I felt like it was changing my personality too much.
I'm taking meds and seeing a psychiatrist now tho because I, once again, tried to kill myself.
Maybe you're on the same boat as me and need a different medication.

Seconding this.

I am a young (28) renowed and beloved philosophy teacher. I´ve been a high-functioning alcoholic and cokehead since my first job.

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 7K)

My doc ended up telling me that it might be best to switch to bipolar meds even though I don't have bipolar.

What his reason was that because I sort of live my everyday life in such a depressed state (not even psychologically) the SSRIs basically messed with me to the point where they threw me into an almost constant manic state.

Upper deck them

>i met up with a guy in a hotel room on grindr
Stopped there

I might be dificult, but if thats the case, LEAVE HER; and go read The Rational Male from Rollo Tomassi. Best of luck man.

just like any other philosophy teacher, then

Found nudes of my sister on here. Turned out to be her ex from HS and a few years in college. Got in contact with him and still talk to him every other day. He has no idea who I am and sent me even more of her pics.

It might be dificult, not I.

Mania is not good but I think you should try a different medication if your current one is not right.
It can be a long process. Don't give up.

Do you fantasize over your sister's pics? Incest fetish is the best.

Won't go into anything specific, but--got a long term disability insurance policy when I knew I already had a qualifying condition. They couldn't find any records on it and approved me for a policy. After some severe "we don't wanna pay" and lawyer involvement I started getting a slow payout.

It was all entirely legal, too.

All the time now. She’s recently engaged actually and the good pics of her are from about 6-7 years ago but still super hott.

Yes she was bothersome and very clingy. She wasn't allowed to have friends and her family hated me for superficial reasons. We used to talk on skype, where she would just rant about her life. Her negativity was really draining me. I finally bailed on her when her second grandmother died because I couldn't handle another emotional fallout.

my girlfriend can't cum from sex due to antidepressants and it makes me horrible self-conscious. im black and have 7.5 inches and still feel like i need more

get her pregnant. put your semen in her fod

Post pics dammit

Im only pretending to be heartbroken. In reality I'm laughing.

Got dumped. For a ugly scrawny tiny dude.
It's hilarious she has to live with it.
It's also hilarious knowing he knows he can't stack up.

But I'm coming out of it all as the good guy all heartbroken lol

Wish I had 7.5 inches...

I'm in Ivy league graduate, worked my ass off from 22 to 28, literally to the point I almost had a heart attack at 26, but manage to start my own real estate firm and now at 33 I make more money than I'll ever fucking be able to spend

When I go on dates, I pretend I have a 12$/hr job at home depot just so that I can screen out shallow cunts and hopefully, maybe find someone who actually likes me for me.

You really have no idea how shallow most women are until you are in a position to be able to test it without your own ego getting in the way. It fucking changed the way I looked at the world

An old man, like in his 90s, paid me $600 to let him fuck me. I'm not gay in the slightly but I needed the money since I've been jobless for over a month now. I feel like shit knowing that I did it but at least I was able to pay rent and part of my lights.

Nah man, with 7 even I bottom out and start slamming cervix on smaller women. There's a point of diminishing returns lol

Probly won't help young lad whose struggleing to meet financial issues while going thru boot camp right user?

Man I'm way below average. It's like lesser evil

its not as big as you think i got called small by a girl who was 4'11 and it was with her directly seeing it

Snoop Dogg smokes weed

Attached: 1578405400062.jpg (620x348, 15K)

Story?

Not gonna do that.

see
I'll provide more details if people are interested

why

Enjoy nigger aids man because that is where you’re headed

more details for sure

were you the guy who was posting a picture of himself with all of his info on a whiteboard and his dick almost in his mouth?

I get the feeling that my mom really wants to fuck me and incest is hot to me so I’d be down. Im here youngest and she always adores me the most. She’s always coddling me and recently she started doing this thing with emojis when she texts me. She knows what they mean and she’ll send me heart eyes and kissy emojis. If I don’t respond quickly she’ll say something quickly that’s completely irrelevant to what we were talking about as if to dismiss those messages. I’m thinking about trying to be home alone with her one night and get extremely drunk and she if she’ll try anything. Only problem is I go to college an hour away and my dad doesn’t have any reason to not be home at night.

No, sorry, that's not me.
I'm a femanon btw.

Tits or gtfo

well you have it a lot better than that poor sap did. someone went out of their way to archive the thread and image and the op was shitting himself

Since I don't want people posting my pics, I'm not gonna post more kek
That fucking rule, I swear.

It's a sacred rule and you must follow.

I literally kicked her door in at 3am. I'd just found out from a mutual friend that she'd stolen like 500$ of our friends money to buy some spa package for her broke ass, and he was again too much of a pussy to confront her about it.

She's made it out of her bed and into her kitchen by the time I actually got to her. Knocked her to the ground and pulled her into her living room by her hair. Literally cut her t-shirt off with my pocket knife, and strangled her to the edge of unconsciousness while I punched the fuck out of her. At some point I rolled her on her stomach and pinned one of her arms behind her, whipped it out, and went to town. Did both holes, punched her in the back of the head a fair bit asking the way

When I finished I yelled some shit about if she ever said a word her bf would find out about what a shit bag she really was. Totally expected to be arrested the next day, but it never happened

Told her bf she got in a fight with some chick at a bar and her boyfriend jumped her outside. Bf even went to the bar and tried asking around but nothing ever came of it. Any time we hang out and she's around she acts like absolutely nothing ever happened, even jokes and gives me a hug goodbye

sorry to spoil the fun but the more complaining you do the less likely she is to do it (though 0%-0% is still 0%)

Better rape her again

but why did you post nudes in the first place?

Eww how could you??!

because shes fucking retarded

Attached: gordon.jpg (480x480, 15K)

, it's one thing to ghost friends if they're abusive psychos, but to ghost someone when their family member dies is like being a whole different level of being an asshole. if there's anyone in this world who doesn't deserve friends its you. FUCK YOU user!

Attached: you-asshole-c3c0888268.jpg (600x360, 207K)

I literally don't know if she just copes with it by pretending it never happened, I ptsd'd her into denial, or she really believed my half ass, amphetamine fueled threat

I want to touch the person that I like inappropriately until it becomes appropriate.

she probably enjoyed it she seems like the rape fetish type

Or she loved it

This and also because I'm depressed and seek for attention.

Here you go.

Attached: IMG_20200126_104510.jpg (1014x1352, 198K)

Wow now I can totaly see that you're a femanon. Great fucking job retard

I beat her damn near to death and raped her pussy and ass. This is real life, not your fever dream Cred Forums fantasy guys. I'm positive it was an experience she did not enjoy

i bet the rape was your only experience with a woman huh? do you know how many woman like getting choked and beat? there are women who want to get raped and punched in the face finding one isnt that hard you fucking coon

we know you're just mad she won't show you more. it's ok, let it out.

I'm in love with my cousin pic related

Attached: file.png (237x688, 377K)

but you found it hot at some point, right? were you recognizable in those pics?

Where was this?

Nah man. Its about princip. About following the one sacred rule this site has. Without rules.. We're just animals

Hot

user who fucked his friend's wife. Where you at? Finish the story.

Attached: 1555560278242.png (768x768, 374K)

Is she hot? What was her reaction while it was happening?

North Carolina

I probably have a pic of her somewhere, let me see

I think I wasn't because I'm not an amerifag.

kek

not an amerifag but you follow month/day/year? sure...

yeah, my brain is working enough for me to figure out different ways of writing dates. Sue me.

but not working enough to not send nudes?

then i don't think you have anything to worry about. would you find it hot or would you be scared if you found yourself reposted?

you still annoyed she won't show more?

I'm not dumb enough to send more nudes.*

Maybe pleased by the fact to be relevant enough to some people but horrified because it's not something I should do.

different guy. she just an idiot

Whore on kik who wanted to be rated

Attached: 7E7A7E8C-5934-48DE-9A2D-184CA5510765.jpg (1069x1600, 220K)

You have her snap or number lol, i actually like fixing people?

Boston cream, fuck yeah almost better than fucking my sister

I'm in a wonderful loving relationship but i'm obsessed with my gf's little sister.

she used to have a G cup and got a reduction to medically sculpted perfect DD's and i cant stop thinking about them every time i fuck gf :/

I’ve been with my girlfriend for over 3 years and I’m not sure if I want to continue. There’s no one else or anything of that sort but there’s been some major red flags for me.

Attached: 1C0D2B7B-05AE-4EFC-A4F1-B1846BA285A1.jpg (721x1283, 372K)

Please elaborate.

what are red flags for you?

Gonna try to summarize via green txt
>had A long term high school gf from sophomore through senior year.
>eventually came to realize that I didn’t know if I got into this relationship because I wanted to or because she asked me and I said yes because it was my first time being asked out (was ugly but turned into practically a chad)
>broke up with her because I didn’t know what I wanted but I knew I wanted better for her
>had another relationship 2 months after the first and was really happy
>still the best relationship I’ve ever had
>best friend at the time let’s call her Serah started to develop feelings for me.
>this girl had been around through my senior year through my first year at college
>serah proceeded to sway me into breaking up with my gf and eventually won.
>friend didn’t turn out to be the best girlfriend.
>was completely abusive and bat shit crazy
>broke up after a month and was single for a year
> fast forward to my current gf.
>cont.

No I don't. We used to text until her parents looked at their phone bill and interrogated her about who she was texting. After I ghosted her, I deleted her number. I doubt she has a snap since she doesn't use social media all because she doesn't have any other friends.

I might be wrong but it kinda seems from my perspective that you were her everything. You need to run back to her not because you owe her anything, but because no one deserves to be alone like that.

not that the opinion of a stranger matters, but I really don't approve of this, and I hope you feel bad. You hurt somebody.

i hope it happens to your mom

How am I responsible for another person's feelings? Her life is not my problem. I tried telling her to get a job and move out, but she keeps telling me that her parents have all her documents and couldn't get a job. So I told her to just run away anyway. Obviously, she's too weak willed to do that.

>met this girl when I had no intention of dating in the first place
>we start talking and hit it off just fine. She gives me her number and we start texting
>up to this point serah and I were fucking around fwb sort of thing
>she was working her way out of a depression (bipolar disorder) and was trying to reconnect with “the only decent friend she ever had”
>she calls me one day and asks to hang out and I tell her I can’t because I’m getting ready for a date
> “oh... ok.” Hangs up and calls again 5 minutes later saying she’s outside.
> let her in and she throws herself on me
>fuck like crazy but immediately regret it.
>tell her plain and simply I need to move on or I need to know if we’re giving this another shot.
>we end up dating again but it’s the same bullshit.
>leave her After a month and somehow still end up dating the girl I met.
>we start going out but I get suspicious when she says she has classes but never mentions school
>she ends up telling me she lied about her age and she was still in high school
>I’m 19 going on 20 at the time so I say fuck it
> we end up having sex a month into our relationship.
>fast forward 5 months and we’re talking about past experiences
>she tells me all kinds of things she did with her previous relationship but I don’t mind because we’re comfortable like that
>eventually try to get her to try out new things with us and she’s refusing to even consider anything
>ask why she’s saying no if she’s already done it before with others and she had no good answer
>eventually pry it out of her that she was a virgin when we met and all those stories were fake.
>lied to me for 6 months.
>tell her it’s fine
>cont.

Dream about it but fear cages.

It’s not your responsibility, but don’t you feel that it is right thing to do. Maybe I’m just a loser for thinking like this lol, but that girl is all by herself and she needs someone to help her.

That's a pretty masculine hand

you sound like a simp

i find it hard to believe she was a virgin and you didn't notice. i bet the lie was her being a virgin

I do lol, but I hate to see someone suffer for something that wasn’t their fault.

fuck dude you killed him

why should it be up to him to fix her life? he cant force her to get better some people are just fucked over from birth and him helping will just fuck him too go drink your soy

I do sound like a retard I realize, I’m not trying to white knight or anything. I just feel bad man.

story

>we hit our year and everything seems to be going great
>we have fights but they’re over within the day and it’s usually stupid anyways
I’m mostly physical when it comes to relationships so sex and physicality are essential to me.
> we start to see each other more and more along with loads of sex
> she treats me right and never disappoints
>eventually she starts to get more reserved.
> not wearing anything racy or even talking about trying new things
>turnes into vanilla girl with sex reserved for “special occasions” kinda vibe.
> we get into more fights and arguments over little shit because we’re both pent up and she’s too proud to admit it.
>we hit our second year and head on vacation
>didn’t have sex the entire time and we argued for most of it over little shit
> at this point was really sure we were gonna break up.
> we talk for about a week on why sex is super important to me and she says she understands
>eventually start having more and more sex but it feels empty
> it hits me when she says that she hopes that my sex drive decreases eventually
> realize she’s just doing it to please me which is not what I wanted at all
>part of what I need from sex is the passion involved with it
> we talk again and eventually settle on taking things slowly again
>I set my needs aside and we proceed with our relationship
> I try to do everything I possibly can by fulfilling her needs
She has expensive tastes that I can barely afford but do because her needs are important to me
>eventually I start to get tired
>our third year hits and we hit the biggest red flag
>cont

>>I set my needs aside and we proceed with our relationship
>> I try to do everything I possibly can by fulfilling her needs
>She has expensive tastes that I can barely afford but do because her needs are important to me
You are not her father, you are not supposed to take her needs as more important than your own. The literally only time this is ok, is if its your child

Fuck you.

>I notice that we aren’t being physical in any sense.
>she starts to drift away from me in public
>not holding my hand or brushing my arm off her
>didn’t notice at first or brushed it off as “oh she’s just shy or embarrassed”
Not comfortable with PDA
>eventually realize this and we talk again
>that’s when she tells me she no longer feels the same way about me anymore
>says that everyone has all these experiences and relationships and all she has ever known was me.
> “how can I be so sure that this is the best relationship for me when I’ve never known anything else. You’re the first guy I’ve been with and we’ve already said we would marry each other and I’m just not sure if I want that. I know I love you but I’m just not sure this is what I want.”
>realize this is exactly the reason why I left my first relationship
>karmasabitchdawg.gif
>this is all we talk about for the next week
>we fluctuate between going on abreak to waiting this out
>we never reach a conclusion to this because we both start classes again and start working.
>our time is limited but this is always on my mind
>Our free time is spent just being together and catching up
>In the moment it feels like nothing’s wrong but it’s always there in the back of my mind
>Eventually snap and have my first panic attack
>get treatment for 2 months and all of the previous arguments we had are thrown out due to my medical condition
>eventually we go on a date to the movies and go talk in the park after
>I take this opportunity to let her know how this is really making me feel.
>she starts crying and eventually admits that she still isn’t sure what she wants
>we talk some more and settle down and agree to let it play out
> we have another talk a week later about this and specifically how I’m the only one trying in this relationship
>Cont

turns out a guy I used to sell to recently got busted on human trafficking charges. He was already doing time for petty shit but they linked him up.
he used to always bring girls with him to party and they always put out. I remember more than a few girls being young looking, but we never questioned it. he used to have some wild parties on his boat

> “how can I be so sure that this is the best relationship for me when I’ve never known anything else. You’re the first guy I’ve been with and we’ve already said we would marry each other and I’m just not sure if I want that. I know I love you but I’m just not sure this is what I want.”
She sees her friends slutting it up, taking miles of dick, getting chased by desperate guys and so on.
And she wants all that too.
Break up

he's still trying to get some tits lol

i hope she lets you fuck

dude, just stop. she's not doing it lol

>she argues that she’s trying but everything is piling up and she can’t keep up with it
>I tell her that if the relationship is important enough the effort will come naturally
>eventually I end up saying “it’s fine if we continue to talk about this because you’ll eventually forget about it in the morning and shove it in a box somewhere to be repressed.”
>she says that won’t happen and we will work through this but that’s exactly what happened
>the holidays hit and provided another distraction and the new year began another school semester for both of us
This whole ‘not feeling the same way but I still love you but I won’t show it’ thing has really fucked with me. I focus well enough at school and our relationship is fine otherwise but it picks at me when I’m alone. I know it’s not my fault but I worry that I’ll think everything is fine one minute and shit storm the next. It’s the uncertainty that gets me

I want a MILF to shit on my cock

im not even the same guy man can you calm down youve replied to everyone who says anything to her saying the same thing

Attached: tumblr_nenavdLayy1rdh9azo1_500.png (500x500, 196K)

i'm not the same guy either

can you go white knight somewhere else

Sometimes I jack off to a pic of my 67 yrs old widow mom's ass in panties

Details? Interested

i know a 22 year old who lost his virginity to a 16 year old girl

This is not uncommon.

I entered into a sexual relationship with my best friend's mom. It seems so inappropriate and it was, but the way it started was so innocent.

I was 19 and had never been laid by a women before (I'd been carrying on a gay relationship for 4 years and wanted out).

She bought us beer and we were drinking and I told her I'm tired and too drunk to drive home so I'll just crash on the hide-a-bed. She helped me set it up and gave me some bedding so I was comfy. I laid down and was ready to go to sleep. Then a weird thing happened. She asked me if it was okay to join me in bed. I'd kinda been aware she was hot for me but hadn't really paid attention and so this was something new. I said "Uh sure ok" without realizing what was going on.

She laid next to me and started to kiss me. She put my hand down her pants and told me to put my finger inside her and I did. She moved my hand under her bra to feel her tit and kept kissing me. I was so freaking hard by then.

Then she went to bed and left me so horny I had to masturbate.

A few nights later we drove out a makeout spot and she humped me with our clothes on. It was obvious was so fucking horny and wanted my cock badly but knew it was not appropriate.

A few nights later she gave in, and her daughter was out for the night with friends and we went to her daughter's bed and she was in her nightie and pulled down my shorts and put my cock inside her and told me to fuck her well. I had never been inside a pussy before and it was wetter than I had imagined, but I was hard and made her start to cum. She told me to cum inside and I asked her if that was really ok since I was 19 and she was 43 and she ordered me to cum inside her right then as she came on my cock. I felt like I had no choice, her pussy ground down on me and she just sort of milked me dry and I couldn't help myself.

Anyway later she told me she was late on her period and she got pregnant, but miscarried.

My wife is 9 years my junior, we started dating when I was in college, both out families believe we started dating when she was in college

2 of her friends know the truth and actively helped her keep it secret.

I've been planning on having a convention solely based around traps just so I can shoot it up

story time?

Ok
Meet her via an afterschool program I volunteered at in highschool, nothing happened for the 2 years I was helping out there but we became pretty close.
When I went off to college , I actually ended up living just 2 blocks from her home (we live in a college town).
I knew she was close but didn't much consider it until I ran into her one day. She wanted to see my dorm room (I decided to stay in a dorm despite living just 15 minutes away)
When she saw it she wanted to know if she could come over more since she missed me at the after school program, gave her the times I knew I would be back .
The very next day she cam knocking 10 minutes after I got back to my dorm.
This happened almost daily for a month before she kissed me.
I was unsure what to do about that and a little afraid so I just laughed it off.
For the next month or so she was clearly in love and I was slowly warming up to the idea. So I started kissing her back. And kissing became making out. Making out became........ you know the deal. Before Thanksgiving my freshman year we were having sex almost daily.
Thank god for single dorm rooms

Story?
Story?

girl is in high school but takes college classes at his college. he was a khv and in the anime club that she eventually joined. he was orginally againist dating the highschoolers at his school and supposedly stopped talking to a guy before because of it but then she came onto him and not even a week later they fucked in his room while his parents were out

ive always hated traps. and i know that the fucking degenerates would love to hold a meetup like furries. if i could get enough together and close them in i could clean the population just a little

nine year difference? and you were a freshman in college?

Donuts?
Do-nots!

That is correct. Does not seem so bad now but when we got together it was pretty bad.

what grade was she in because a nine year difference seems a bit under highschool if you were still a freshman

how did the deed change over time. are you gonna marry her. surely her family will read your drivers license one day

I got my step brother sent to prison and the incident caused our parents divorce. I was 15 he was 17 and we got into an argument. I don’t even remember what. But we went from screaming to pushing each other. He pushed me down and when I got up I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it at him as hard as I could. It turned out to be scissors and they hit him point first in the groin. One testicle was hit and almost cut in half internally and the other blade went they the middle of his scrotum. He panicked and pulled them out but closed them at the same time and cut his left testily completely in half and cut his sack open. Ambulance was called and he got to the hospital in time to save his life but his testicle wasn’t salvageable. Eventually police got involved so I said he tried to rape me. My dad believed me and his mom believed him. Unfortunately for him the cops and court also believed me and he got 4 years in prison and sex offenders registry for life. I’ve always wanted to tell him I’m sorry and even tracked him down online but I’m to chicken to contact him.

It does seem a bit under because it is a bit under. But 5th I believe

I did marry her, this was how we meet,she too is college graduate now.
Her family knows my age but they all think we meet when she was a junior in college. Hence why the gap is not so bad now.

Gave a friend a concussion during a pickup game of backyard football. He hit me hard and talked shit the play before. So the next play I told my friend to go over the middle and threw it as hard as I could. It hit him in the left temple. No one knows it was on purpose

you should fucking kill yourself you ruined everyone elses lives

I only use /b when shitting

Yeah you should fucking hang yourself you skank and nobody wants to see your tits

literally all you had to do was admit it and everyone would be much better right now but your a useless whore and can only lie to save herself

am i the only one who though they were two dudes?

same here brother

I want to blow a fat load in my milf stepmoms cunt

Attached: resize1575199755651.jpg (1200x2274, 273K)

Jeez can't blame you

Do you regret it?
Was she abused?

I've stolen a few pairs of her underwear and I think she knows 1 time i was there she took a shower and i went in there after and the only thing on the ground was her dirty underwear and they were nice and wet in the crotch

Attached: 20191208_033735.jpg (470x529, 162K)

I had HIV and nobody knows. I've fucked so many dudes lmao

She’s on antidepressants because she has a nigger boyfriend.
Have a nice day.

shockingly she was on them before me but maybe if i leave her and then rape afterwards it will fix my problem

I love dicks

I had a lot of regrets the first few months but ultimately no.
And she had no history of abuse, I was her first and only.

I'm stroking it for her

So hot.

Attached: DirtyPanties.jpg (474x355, 22K)

I am a serial liar. So much so, I can't even remember what's true anymore.

Attached: Iron giant cup guy.jpg (294x273, 12K)

omg you're all so retarded

Attached: 1435801293391.png (372x351, 117K)

Found out my wifes parents are swingers while we were out on their boat. We agreed to swap with them. I fucked her mom, and she fucked her own dad. It was crazy hot to watch her ride her dad;s dick

Good luck going to jail after they charge you

So desperate

Ive been seeing a psychologist for about a year and half and its like every time im not depressed im stupid and ignorant and just a generally shitty person i feel like. Whenever i get depressed i just look back at everything i did like fuck im an idiot. Its either im happy or im aware i think

Or you are, thirsting after her nudes

9 inch. Took me a year to bottom out on wife without her in pain.

Story?

Every dads dream!!!

I used to fuck my students mother.

>eventually try to get her to try out new things with us
us?

I could die any day now but I'm happy how I lived my life

Those are hot stories. So you never gave two fucks about getting STDs or AIDS?

Yeah he's a faggot. End of story.

>search bar
pornhub.com
>key word
>boobs

Enjoy user

Electronic Engineer?
Bruh you can probably afford any woman

Don’t have kik

Who?

What goes around comes around, sweetheart. Karma is not some imaginary phenomenon; it is very real. If this story is real you will receive payback someday more than you could ever imagine.

Karma is not real, you fucking hippy.

I think I could be able to bang my aunt, but I’m not sure if I should go through with it.

Retard

Attached: 1579884749842.jpg (680x680, 81K)

You’ll see

Attached: 6F66A8B7-CCF4-4546-B1F0-8F24C1612896.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

You got any proof that it isn’t real?

I sucked my best friend’s dick before he left for the military. None of our friends know

you are the one who have to prove it is real, you dumbass

Nope. It's real. I have lived it.

That wasn't even me who asked (the one who said she's going to receive bad karma)! It's probably the cunt who stabbed and sent her step brother to prison, you fucking retarded bitch.

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was pretty fun

it doesn't matter if you aren't the same guy or not, asking for someone to prove that something doesn't exist is fucking retarded

Every.
Fucking.
Thread.

user, just curious. What do you get out of posting this? To make sure as many people know? To boost your ego and show that you’re the cool guy? Just curious broham

Attached: 0CEB8854-27A6-4752-9630-F37DFEC1D2BE.jpg (729x720, 57K)

Well, true. My bad.

Haha sure thing pal

You’ll never see it coming

Attached: B943DC84-6576-4DB6-993B-50D73660897F.jpg (750x750, 93K)

talking to this loli in my city. gon keep talking to her. see if shes real.

I'm a zoo exclusive femanon

I am 19 now
My mother is 31
My father would have been 63
They were married 3 years before I was born

Is there any wonder why my home country is being bombard?

Age?

that one legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

I was a horrible babysitter. the girl was in love with me, but if her mother knew what she was paying me to do, she'd have shot me. I was a monster, and loved every second of it. So did the beautiful little piece of ass I babysat. immaculate little body. thin, firm, lean. tight. amazing legs and feet. went on for years and I got paid well.

Hey genius, you realise that “karma” occurs in the next life right?

Virgin?

so now you have to prove that karma is real and there is a next life...

This is false, how can you claim to know when I’m the wizard here

Attached: 98E8192A-3FF2-480D-B41C-7537FDD3BFFB.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Incorrect.

Are you wearing your silly hat right now?

what's incorrect about asking someone to prove what he claims he believes it?

It is not silly. It helps my magic flow through me

Attached: F0D2968E-49FA-4379-8E8B-4E3C3F384994.jpg (474x266, 22K)

To your fucking anus

Regularly go on cam chat sites to fap with questionably aged girls

From what age to what age?

When I was a kid I went through a stage of throwing stones for fun.

Caused quite a bit of damage and even hurt a few people.

But kids will be kids I suppose.

nah she sucks dick and gets fucked

quite advanced

You do realise that torturing and raping house pets while wearing a homemade wizard hat doesn’t make you a wizard, right?

Invite your mom to a college party. Get her drunk, take her back to your dorm, bang bang bang the night away.

which sites?

nine to almost twelve

They boost my energy levels and help with spells and potions. You just don’t understand how to wizard user.

Attached: C76EEF40-79F5-40BC-A38E-82BD2DEF3E5A.jpg (747x850, 245K)

show us a picture of your totally 18 year old friend

Is that Gandalf?

Not that user
But exhibitionist rooms on chaturbate don't require age verification
Me an my boyfriend crammed there a little when I was 14

I don't want to but. Can't wait to lick her asshole.
Going to have her piss in my mouth. Fuck her pussy bareback and breed her.

Nice
How did it start?

Chat alternative and flingster

Takes a while but eventually you find a girl that's willing.

There's a lot of wet hair brushes out there

There's loads of it happening, god bless the iPhone . Periscope is full of it too

That’s me you retarded incel

Attached: 85FC61D9-5DFA-4F7F-BD88-0FD52C1BCCBD.jpg (600x830, 231K)

I like to make music.
youtu.be/avJuv6x9Gtc

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (583x365, 262K)

I'm so fucking tired all the time these days. I work an 84 hr week for two weeks straight, have 5 days off then do it again. I'm only doing this for my family to get us ahead but it's doing my head in. The money's great but I feel constantly exhausted.
Am I the only one?

it started with her being infatuated with me. whenever she was in the same as me, she was always talking to me or sitting by me. it was kind of annoying actually. I first noticed how nice her frame was one day on a car ride. after that I noticed she was really cute. noticed her ass and feet and everything. it was months after that her mom needed a babysitter and I was volunteered by my friend's wife. that's when the real stuff started.

Describe your first time with her

You’re Gandalf?

chaturbate c o m/danakrystal/

Yesterday I went to the store & bought 1 bottle of Nyquil & $90 worth of groceries & liquor.

I paid for it with my HSA card.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1578643828035m.jpg (683x1024, 67K)

/xxsweetcutegirlxx/

SHES NAKED RN GOGOOGOG

my bad shes gross

Hot, but you're definitely gonna get nigger aids you dumb slut lol

No, I’m a wizard

Attached: F3FB944E-1770-4140-AA15-CC3DCCE8A6B0.png (487x850, 677K)

the first what? I gave her lots of firsts.

Same dude. Exact same

First fuck

chaturbate /coymia/

So cute...

Gandalf was a wizard. Are you sure you’re not a fictitious J.R.R Tolkien character?

Exactly the same here too

Leah?

I gave my wifes friend a spanking.

I can never tell anybody irl about the relative who molested me cause inobody would believe me.

I must go
Perhaps our paths will cross again

Attached: 1A9DEB1A-8300-4B37-9647-1A733B4A2A32.jpg (600x900, 123K)

did she change her behavior (like stop stealing from friends) afterwards?
Maybe she decided you're right and learnt her lesson

God speed, my wizard friend.

Nudes aren't a problem. Showing your face in nudes, however...

Still, you've only got to wait a couple more years before you'll have plausible deniability. Deepfakes are going to be SUPER good in a couple years, 5 years at the latest, so literally every chick that's every posted ANY picture will effectively have "nudes" online. Then you can post whatever you want and just claim they were all faked.

Was it your grandfather?

I can relate in some kinda way.

I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's stuck up milf bitch ex. Dumb unaware bitch thinks this was all deleted and would be beyond ashamed and embarrassed if anyone saw her naked, sucking and fucking and taking loads to her face

Wes?

Hooked up with my ex, turns out she was getting married the next day and wanted to fuck one last time.

I was at the birthday party of my best friends girlfriend. I spent the night there and got very horny because drugs. I noticed that her dirty laundry was in the bathroom so I masturbated with her panties over my face.

Why are you not attracted? Help her become more attractive to you.

Life will get better. I promise. I was once like you and I dealt with some serious mental health issues. But I started by asking for help and trying to cope with my shame. Now 2 years later I'm hoping to marry my best friend!

when i was a teen i got tricked online thinking i was talking to a girl by putting a bottle up my ass and fucking myself with it. even wore my sisters panties but now looking back the gay fucker probably recorded it and faps to it regularly. i feel disgusted and ashamed. if it was a chick it'd be hot asf.

unironically cute

Lmao fag

i'm not gay

Got caught masturbating in class and was sent out into the hallway where I proceeded to finish

Trips of truth

Are you 12

The trips have spoken user

Don't do it again but take pride in the fact you did what you had to in order to survive.

At the time yes. Was 12 years ago

Ok. Cause that's the dumbest secret I've ever heard

It wasn't the first or last time I did it either I think people were just to scared to say anything

i'm not gay but i was curious what it'd be like to suck dick so i met up with a guy from tinder and sucked him off until he came in my mouth, i spat it out but felt horrible afterwards.

I really wanted to fuck my high school/college best friend, and she'd ask me to house sit when she and her family went on vacation, and so I logged on her computer, and pulled up her nudes. I then wore her underwear and came in them, put them in the dirty laundry. Finally I'd cum on her sex toys, make it blend in with the crust from her pussy juices, and put it back, so my cum would be inside her.

I sucked a dick once. I was friend with this couple and the girl told me if I sucked her boyfriends dick she would suck mine. It was worth it cause he finished on her face instead of on me, and she gave a great blowjob.

Ask if they took pics

Dude! Im a fan of your work! Do you have screencaps of your story or a link to an archive?