Who are your favorite Japanese women?

Who are your favorite Japanese women?

Attached: 1539057510573.jpg (800x600, 118K)

yes

Naked ones!

all of the foot goddesses in the picture

Those who aren't pixelated.

I like when they're partially clothed

forgot my image

Attached: pusy.jpg (3840x3840, 1021K)

I had four fingers inside a Japanese massage girl one time. I seriously thought about just sticking my dick in, but I'm not a rapist. She had a bad boob job and a really hairy pussy.

>pic

Attached: re.png (181x585, 18K)

what is that a screenshot from?

my favourite JAV model list, from a site javlibrary

I know theres hotter but Karen Itsuke/ Fuuka Nanasaka (same girl)

Attached: ptj009a.jpg (1280x701, 102K)

Hsbsbs

bump

Ones who don't sound like banshees when they orgasm/moan.

Shinoda Yuu
Julia
Suzumi Misa
Shion

Big ass recs appreciated

here's a list someone else wrote

Kaori - A no brainer. One of the thickest actresses around boasting one hell of a big ass. Easily one of my top favorites actresses period. Anyone that doesn't include her on their list needs to watch JUFD-570 asap. One of the best ass focused videos ever. I'll just leave this here.

Shiori Tsukada - The thick queen. Her juicy thighs and of course that huge phat ass are just godlike. Easily one of the best asses to ever grace jav. T H I C C

Kurea Hasumi - If she isn't on your list somewhere then you're doing it wrong. Period. Those amazing sexy legs combined with her flawless ass make for a perfect combination.

Yuki Jin - She's the complete package. Her ass is incredible but the rest of her fantastic body certainly helps her stand out even more. From her legs to her thighs and of course her hips. Truly a shame she's kinda fizzled out as of late but here's hoping she makes a comeback.

Asahi Mizuno - Boasting some of the widest hips ever and a ridiculously slim waist. All this helps her ass stand out even more. No doubt one of the best around.

Akari Takagi - Just discovered this year after watching the one of the best videos of the year, AVOP-371. While I will say her body isn't in the best of shape there's no denying she's got a phat ass.

Ai Uehara - What list wouldn't be complete without the legendary Ai Uehara? Big ass combined with those huge thighs and wide hips. A true one of a kind body.

Yu Shinoda - Really started getting into her videos this year and I gotta say I'm impressed. On one hand her ass isn't the biggest but that super slim waist certainly helps it stand out. Plus when she gets on all fours and archs her ass up in the air. Will leave you speechless.

Nami Hoshino - Haven't seen a ton of her videos but her ass is definitely special. Plus her great legs and hips are incredible.

Marina Shiraishi - Definitely not the best but she makes my list due to her thick figure along with her big and round ass.

Attached: 1575978344890.jpg (500x750, 85K)

good

bump

based

None censored ones