What is the most depressing age in your opinion?

What is the most depressing age in your opinion?

Attached: BDD0EE5D-BC56-4F82-8301-F23021EE1F22.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Your late teens where not only are you expected to make life-defining choices, but people insist on burdening you with the responsibilities of an adult without any of the benefits.

From what I lived so far 18-21 seems to be pretty awful if you just finished High School and currently have no motivation, purpose, or general goal.

Yeah I can see that, that’s probably why there’s so much teen suicide

Whatever age you just stop doing shit and slowly go deeper into sadness as you realize you're just not motivated anymore.

Depressing as in being the most
susceptible to it or the age you think
would be the saddest due to certain
events such as inability to move or
lack of knowledge?

report back when you're 33

Both I suppose

You still shit your pants but you're old enough to know how to clean it up yourself.

Being 30 is p depressing as I realize my main interests are truly for people younger than me — music, fashion, YouTube videos, video games

I thought once I moved into my own place I could just indulge in all of these but I’m genuinely not into it anymore and I don’t know what new hobbies to get into

I’m even too old for this site, just waiting to start a new job

have you heard about the good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

People of all ages like music though

same reason

Oldfag here, turning forty this year. I used to be an angsty teen faggot but bit by bit my life has gotten better. I highly recommend your late thirties. I think my twenties were my shittiest years even though I got laid a lot I was fucking broke all the time. No I have an upper middle class existence and I can honestly say money really makes things much better. Get rich as soon as you can anons.

I can report back now at 22, got really lucky honestly, a girl I had a crush on confessed that she felt the same way, she successfully gave me motivation, and slowly made me a better person, together with confidence and a purpose to fight for my own success, things just generally started to align. But I will for sure check back after 30

Lol
I like jazz and classical but occasionally have an itch for house, techno, edm, and instrumental hip hop but I’m growing out of it. It’s a weird feeling

false. If you're older than 35, the only tolerable sounds are those of smooth jazz, and that shit ain't music.

You do have all the benefits. You just haven't built any wealth yet. The only actual change is others stop providing for you.

I'm 33.

I'm pretty sure the only way I'm going to feel anything ever again is with drugs. And 33 is pretty late to start. I guess that's for the best. I haven't built a tolerance to anything and all my firsts are still ahead of me. I won't touch alcohol though. I've never drank in my life and I'm pretty sure if I ever started I wouldn't stop.

Attached: 1566504534739.gif (498x498, 1.76M)

i mean thats enough for some people, but has she spent nearly enough time digging her tongue into your puckered, poorly-wiped anus?

I'm 33 and drugs suck now. You missed out, not just on your body's ability to easily handle them, but on the quality and prevalence of readily-available street drugs of the early to mid 2000s.

You would be surprised, she is really kinky, we both are switch in the bedroom, and day by day we try more things to do in bed, your suggestion already came up before and we are planning on doing so soon enough, but mainly the emotional support was the most important to me, I had things I haven't talked with nobody for five years, all built up in myself as a surpressed memory, so having her in my life was really therapeutic.

To follow up, girls are more into you because they want a place to live so it’s extra soul crushing because yeah they’ll be with you but you know good and well they’re flipping through social media seeking any attention they can get

For years I've wanted to try micro dosing LSD or extasy to self-medicate my depression and anxiety. I keep meaning to go to erowid and do all the necessary research but I procrastinate instead. :(

Attached: 1566159255355.gif (700x525, 421K)

Just remember, you can't spell therapeutic without I-R-A-P-E-Y-O-U

what do you want to know? I microdosed LSD for 6 years and macrodosed ecstacy for 4.

I’ve tried Lsd, it doesn’t help with depression. If anything, it amplifies it. You really have to be in a good mindset if you decide to try psychedelics

Can anyone check my trips?

Attached: w3qZPH06_400x400.jpg (355x355, 12K)

Hey siri, how old am I? 35...coolio.

>my peRSONAl exPERiEncE alLoWs ME TO mAKE unilaTerAl STATements REgARdIng tHe PSYchoLOGIcAL beNEFIts aND REQuIrEMENTS oF INgeSTiNG psYCHEdELics

>please clap

Late teens and elder age

I want to know everything. The varities, doses, interactions, testing methods, dangers, best practices, pricing, acquisition and legality by state (Spain, Portugal, Germany, USA), experience expectations.

Attached: 41rn19vq3TL.jpg (333x500, 20K)

I’ve had good and bad trips. I’m just saying if you’re depressed it’s not going to help cure your depression

40. You're kids are moving out, the drugs aren't as good and even if they were, you're too fucking tired to drop a few pills and do a few lines, plus having a mortgage means you can't fucking afford it anyway. You reminisce about being 18-21 and getting fucked up, partying, and just living. All of your single friends are now cougars, you love your husband but fuck me, he has a bald spot the size of Texas. At 20, your tits bounced, your arse was tight, now it's just meh.

At 40, you take up pottery and start saying, I'm too old for this shit.

Start meditating, get really good at it and start prepping yourself for a DMT trip.

Not necessarily true. My best friend was morbidly depressed for nearly a decade until he started a guided lsd microdosing regimen. He's completely turned his life around in the last 9 months.

> kids move out at 40

jeez karen dont plop em out at 18

im 30 and life is better than ever

back in school for a career change, got sober, moved cities, have hobbies i enjoy with no wife and kids to keep me tied down

could be better, could be worse

Attached: 1579339020712s.jpg (250x183, 6K)

Where can I get DMT? I live in Spain. Is it legal in the USA, Spain, Portugal, and Germany?

Jeeze Brian, don't Karen me. I'm older than those cunts.

every new year after you reach the 30's