>Gun to your head

Which one would you fuck?

Attached: _n.jpg (560x960, 79K)

one of the right because she looks like she has the bigger set of tits

middle one

>3
left one cause she is the highest at list one advantage of her

her white watch looks cheap af

they're all attractive enough though obvious not supermodels. but there is more to beauty and attraction than the outward appearance of an individual. if they're smart/good personality/rich then hey, they might as well be supermodels

also prob left or middle (tied), with the one on the right close behind. like i said they're not bad at all. when u get older and more mature u will appreciate different things in the opposite sex

unless ur a fag, in which case well fuck u queer u have aids

Attached: 1426362297916.jpg (267x200, 8K)

>left or middle (tied),
How they tied?

I'd hang left by the wrists tbh

well i kind of have a thing for milfs to begin with, so since she fits the archetype it automatically makes her more attractive and in more ways than physical

Yeah I know, her face is definitely unique, but it's still pretty enough and I get the feeling she's not a complete tard and has at least some semblance of a personality to boot.

i'm almost 30 and i just can't stand women my own age; gotta be at least a few years older, better chance of some maturity and responsibility.

anyway tl;dr, she's a hot milf and i want to put my bepis in her vergine

>pic related, it's my face when i accomplish this goal

Attached: 1405028360910.jpg (158x153, 8K)

Left with her right arm

I fuck the gun.

give me more of left

The one holding the gun I guess

>Which one would you fuck?

Quick reflexes. Disarm the perp. Subdue and incapacitate him. Come of as a hero. 3-woman buffet orgy.

Next question.

>perp
>him

it's 2020 and niggers like you are still assuming the gender of any would-be criminal or assailant as male. fucking bigot. if you're female, you are sexist and misandrist and likely get no dick and have lots of cats. if you're male, you are a spineless cuck and gender-traitor with the iq of a derp because you fail to realize this kind of shit is exactly what "they" want. It's why ppl still assume random cats are female and virtually any other animal is male. Brainwashed to be sexist and ignorant, always making assumptions in our speech without even realizing it.

basically i'm saying you're are a dumbed ass

Far right.. any of them.got any daughters?

Attached: 1456908848252.jpg (640x662, 73K)

All do

Fuck all three on a rotation sort of basis.

Post pics of the daughters let's see which bitch is the sexiest

>give me more of left

Attached: (1).jpg (734x734, 69K)

yeah def the left... more

ye not bad but prefer the one in op, too much doll-ass fakey make up here

would still insert penis into vagina, though, and likely release splooge inside said vagina within a quarter of a minute

I'd choke her with that silver chain tbh

This

Attached: Copy.jpg (612x612, 128K)

any nudes of the one on the left?

Left needs a facial... post moar

How bout the other bitches daughters

ill take the nigger on the left

The one in purple in the background.

I have a basement just waiting for them both

ur gonna have to shoot, OP. I ain't fucking any of those dudes.