Your daughter brings home her boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her boyfriend for the first time
>He's black
How do you react?

Attached: 154534226.jpg (540x660, 77K)

Disown her.

From his wiki:
After at first successfully using “complicated multi-exposure techniques”[2] to enhance Silver’s natural endowments for still photography, Myrdal later persuaded Christopher Tucker, the makeup artist for the film The Elephant Man, to create the prosthetic which greatly contributed to the notoriety of Long Dong Silver. Myrdal comments that, “It was very light, a very delicate foam latex sleeve that fit on over the cock, carefully glued down underneath by the pubes and then made up.”[3]

Attached: LongDongSilver.jpg (450x819, 69K)

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Call the Neighbors and see if the lost one of their slaves. Id keep it but we already have 4 of our own chained up to a tree out back.

Nothing i know she is a psycho like black widow she like to play with her prey.
Next day i see her play with some eyeballs she talk something like, i like the last look they have, everytime.
My girl i know i did a great work with the time spend with educating her.

Attached: 1579048073663.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Shotgun to the brain. This is no time to let niggers in the family. I’m not trying to survive with no black monkey nigger.

Sandwich time

are you foreign, retarded or both?
your language is atrocious.

Look at the bright side. At least she dumped the tranny she was dating. (Is someone a lesbian if their gf has a dick?)

I set up a camera in her bed room so I can watch her take his bbc

oh fuck yes

Honestly, I've thought about this. I'd sigh and realize my daughter now has a 50% chance of having HIV. So, I'd sit her down without him and explain to her the real dangers of it. I'd cite sources and FBI data about their violence, their abandonment of their children and their STD rates.

I'd then tell her she's free to do what she wants, but that she needs to make informed decisions about her life.

When he beats her, knocks her up and leaves and / or gives her an STD, I'd tell her "I told you not to date a nigger."

Then I'd hunt him down and beat his skull in for ruining my babygirl's life.

We've had this same thread yesterday and it got pulled. Give it a break already.

>I have data but i'm not smart enough to know what any of it means or how to use it

tiny white penises detected
only smart person in the thread

Give him banana and tell him to fuck off

>tiny white penises detected
So a big penis would appreciate a nigger animal defiling a family member? Do explain your brilliant logic.

Attached: bad tv.jpg (501x595, 73K)

Id say your little friend up there.
She didn't do you any favors bringing you into this house.
I don't know what the fuck she was thinking.
We'll get to that later.
See, i got business associates who are black.
And they don't want my son with their daughters and i don't want their sons with mine..

I spend the night like any good white father, politely speaking to him and her all the while struggling to stop myself from cumming just from the sight. As soon as I got some time to myself I'd pull my cock out and blow my load all over myself in seconds while my wife fingers herself to the same image in the next room

Nice larp, smelly dumb anti-white scum.

Attached: human.jpg (551x686, 226K)

Must have got you nice and hard if you're that butthurt over it. Don't worry there's no shame in touching yourself to the op pix