1) What is the best thing about your father?

1) What is the best thing about your father?

2) What is the worst thing about your father?

Attached: daddy-and-son-father-and-son.jpg (704x1060, 65K)

1) he was a good provider.

2) I never had a conversation with him.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (345x400, 29K)

just think one day your kid will post in this thread

1) Funny
2) Uncaring alcoholic

1: He was a good dad when I was growing up, made sure I always had what I needed, we wnet on trips almost every weekend, and tought me good values.

2: He is pretty narrow minded, afraid to try new things, and as he gets older, that gets worse, and he gets more bitter and remorseful. And its sad.

1: he taught me how to load, shoot, and clean a gun when i was eight, and how to rebuild an engine when i was eighteen.

2: that's all he ever did

1. he's dead
2. he didn't give a shit about me, my sis or my mom

I was adopted at birth. Don't know real father's name. Dad who raised me died when I was 12. He was a co dependant and my mom was a psycho who latched onto him.
I'm not sure how to answer your question user.

Just like in the pic. He take me out on the back of his motorcycle when I was a kid

Now he's literally vanished and I haven't seen him in over 10 years

Dad was a loving father who taught me so much about life. He made sure we had what we needed.

Was not approachable with uncomfortable situations.

He has great morals and taught me wrong from right. A very "good" person overall.

He cannot handle stress, to any degree. He will have an idea about the way something is or will be, and NO amount of proof or explanation otherwise will ever change that.

Sounds like he was a typical dad. Nice one user

1) He loves me unconditionally and tells me so.
2) He is shy of conflict and let others trample him (to a certain point of course).

PaPa taught me all the glorious things about Muhammad.

Could not steer a plane worth a fuck!

Attached: 220px-Mohamed_Atta.jpg (220x271, 17K)

1. He has always valued me and my education/career extremely highly (I'm an only child). He's willing to do or pay anything to improve my future. He's also incredibly intelligent and has taught me a lot.
2. He's an autist and has no idea about social norms or how to behave among other people. Very embarrassing in public or with my friends.

> He will have an idea about the way something is or will be, and NO amount of proof or explanation otherwise will ever change that.
Also this. My dad is always convinced he is right and goes to great lengths to try and prove this even with trivial things like "I didn't leave the milk out!".

kek

>your father

Attached: wojak feel computer.png (576x507, 61K)

1) we buried him thirty years ago

2) he owed me $500

1) He taught me determination. He made sure I wasn't afraid to stand on my own and stand up for myself. He made sure I was unafraid to try and prepared to win. Above all, he made sure I knew how to fight.

2) son of a bitch named me "Sue"

2) Culturally appropriated a nigger and walked out on my mum.
2) He came back to meet me after I finished college. We have a terrible relationship now.

1. His huge cock.
2. His huge cock.

1. Hard Worker
2. Mean

Attached: Scan 10.jpg (712x573, 213K)

Best: He worked hard to give my brother and I a great childhood.

Worst: He's dead.

Did he was once shhot a man just to watch him die?

1.Funny and a very professional worker. Definitely someoe to look up to if you want success.

2.Father son bonding does not exist. Can be annoying as all fuck.

Yeah, in Reno. Now he's in Folsom County Prison for stealing a Cadillac.

One of the nicest guys i’ve met, did everything for us as kids with a smile on his face

He’s quite traditional. We’ve been less close ever since I started working. He likes the typical honest day of work and to come home to a wife and kids, but i don’t want to do that. I’ve always been like my mom, and they’re polar opposites. I think he feels like my life is too big for him, and that makes me sad

1. When my brother really needed him he was there. When my brother's apartment blew up, he provided emotional and financial support. When my brother was dying from cancer, he was there constantly to help him and his family out. My father also loves my two sons, and he is a wonderful grandfather.

2. He was an abusive drunk who beat the shit out of me and my mother. He didn't try to communicate with us for decades because " it would have been too hard"

He was a fantastic father to his stepdaughters. He is also a pillar of his community. He's manufactured a wonderful paradise for himself. What bothers me most is he will get absolution, not accountability.

Nice guy when i knew him

Killed 16 people

He left my mother and I when I was young.

Which is good cause he used to beat me when he was mad and molest me when he was drunk.

>Left before he could fuck my life up
>Schizophrenic crackhead

1. His dick is huge
2. His dick is huge

1) Very hard worker and intelligent. Would always provide with things even after saying "no" to something.

2) Alcohol and drug abuser. Wife beater, whoremongerer. Actually heard stories of how he would punch his wife's head as he doggystyle'd her. Paranoid about people leaving him or trapping, gun/knife under the pillow. Saw him getting arrested 3 times and going to some therapy/rehab. Brings great shame to the whole family, would often invite me and cousins to go get some hoes (kinda nice, but no thx). Borrowed money consistently to his "friends" just to show how well he did in life - thousands and thousands of bucks to people that will never pay back and don't even care that much about him. Promised us a fucking great house that he after all couldn't afford cause of all the money he gave to people.
Developed a case of schizophrenia with bursts of dementia that has been going on and off because of the way he takes his fucking meds off schedule and all at once, sometimes even downing them all with booze. Is now pretty much a shell of the "man" he once was.

All in all, just a fucking nightmare. Did have some good times playing poker and smoking joints with him tho.
Will probably dance on his grave

10/10 father in every aspect
Smokes cigarettes