Have you ever pretended to be a girl online? You quickly realize how fucking desperate and creepy some men are

Have you ever pretended to be a girl online? You quickly realize how fucking desperate and creepy some men are.

>make a fake pic of a teenage girl
>post an innocuous "me in pic" post on Whisper
>get inundated with 8 messages in 10 minutes
>all of them are men
>all of them immediately start talking about sex

Some of them are already asking to meet me tomorrow. Like fuck.

I told all of them I'm 14. Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: love01.jpg (1932x2576, 1.84M)

Attached: image0-6.gif (390x292, 454K)

I pretend to be a 19 year old bi chick on tinder.

>15 year old boy pretending to be a 14 year old girl
Go away

I did once on LOTRO. Guy fell for "me" hardcore. Invited me to his fellowship, helped me power-level, gave me goodies and treats. Then exchanged KiK and started convincing him I was gothic and a virgin (wasn't actually lying about virgin part). Dude came all the way to Tennessee from like Indiana. When I didn't show up, he was actually real chill about it. I never came out to him, just sort of disappeared.

Yeps - the anonymity of the old IRC had me wondering about the way people see each other.
I noticed how guys were callous and hungry, and if they didn't get what they came for, they'd becme abusive and unpleasant.
I also noticed that some girls behaved the same way with me when I was on as a guy.
Then despaired at the competition and between girls and guys when talking to each other, especially if gossiping another chatter.

It gives one an interesting experience into one's own gender, doing these things.
Worth a try, but clench your buttocks, it's not always pretty.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1578398123095.jpg (798x1117, 149K)

Fucking kek. Thanks for the story time user. While I don't want to blackmail these assholes because I don't want to be a terrible person and stoop to their level, I may as well get some enjoyment out of fucking with them. I need farmbucks on farmville or whatever.

Last bump for a potentially interesting thread.

There's no other reason to waste time or effort trying to speak to women.

I used to pick up jb on whisper all the time. All i had to do was ask if they wanted to smoke.

Ah, spoken like a true perma-virgin.
The incel of much wankings.

Are you 14? Have you heard about sex BTW? It's pretty fun. Let's meet tomorrow

I've pretended I wasn't a girl to get people to stop messaging me.

Yeah i did it on those anonymous texting sites and got a bunch of dick pics, its fun to blue ball them

Most of the dick pics aren't even their own, just one they found on google.

Try randochat its hillerious.
Filled with pedos and old men who wanna fuck anything that comes along

Are you telling me... *gasp*... that people online may be dishonest?
Nice dubs
Did that strategy work?
Or did you just attract another kind of hunger?

No..they surely wouldn't do such a thing. Perish the thought.

Nah the app i used would tell you when it was taken live. Plus most were fat with tiny dicks so believable to me

Yeah I think it's KIK that tells you if it's a live pic. Though to be fair small dicks are kinda cute, as long as they wash of course.

double trips.. well done

Attached: 1579777936852.png (231x233, 101K)

Im just surprised they have the confidence to post it and think the average girl would give them the time of day lol

Oh shit I didn't notice. Thanks bruh

Ok so why women on dating apps always have 8"+ as a requirement. That's like >5% of the population. Either dudes are lying about their cock size or women just simply doesnt know what 8" is. If it was legit a requirement she wouldnt be getting any dick.

its both user

I was chatted up by a 13yrs old in minecraft. Agreed to meet at some point with some players of her group. Miraculously, all except her didn't show up at the meeting, so we took a walk. When we reached a remote place, I frankly told her that she fucked up. Could have robbed, raped and killed her as nobody knew where exactly she was. Scared her shitless and let her walk with that lesson.

>Ok so why women on dating apps always have 8"+ as a requirement.
hahahaha wtf are you talking about

Makes me feel like a total liar/sleezeball/no confidence if I have to lie about my dick tho. I'm 6 inches and happy with it just let me be happy

Most women are more than happy with that size

Because women who are mistreated and ridiculed by men, will try to ridicule and mistreat men right back, which will make men want to mistreat and ridicule women right back which in turn will make women... etc. etc. ad nauseam.

You get what you give - so give the stuff you want.
Best of luck youngsters.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1569499139866.jpg (725x1023, 180K)

Not on some kind of list are ya incel?

Wellp - he is now.

Not that kind of list but yes.

>
i think like most people just lie to impress and get laid. its not like shes gonna take a ruler and measure your cock while sucking it. but yeah, personally, for me, lying about my dick size or something else just to impress and get something is just shitty and not worth it imo.

>f
never seen this in my life ever you perma virgin