Who else here waits at home so they can take a big dump before they go out drinking at clubs bars strip clubs or what...

Who else here waits at home so they can take a big dump before they go out drinking at clubs bars strip clubs or what ever you do to get fucked up?

Attached: 14kxn9c.jpg (383x332, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319879.php#how-many-times-a-day-should-you-poop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wont shit in public bathrooms unless im prairie doggin' that shit, if thats what you're getting at.

Pretty much but I shit in a public bathroom if i have too not going to shit myself. I just have this weird thing where I don't feel I want to go out if I haven't taken a shit

I know that chick her name starts with a h?

>I just have this weird thing where I don't feel I want to go out if I haven't taken a shit
it's not weird it's standard operation procedure, shit, shower, shave

no you don't aspie

Yes I do. Her name starts with h, she looks younger here though. Probably old pic from 5 years ago

You see this is why I like to asked questions here.
Nailed it. Now all I gotta do is wait for a good nugget and then I off the get white girl wasted.

You have never seen anyone you recognize on Cred Forums and neither has anyone else loser.

Not everyone on here is a loser like u lol

cool RP. you're really sad lol

also waiting fo r the painkillers to hit of fuck they hav e im out the door be for i pass outniggas

Not as sad as your entire life. Where’s OP at

here i am but as i said gotta go my codeine is staarting smasm like a pedo in a playgroud

I only shit in public bathrooms when it's a emergency and even that I hover over it.

wheres my fuken uber

Why aren't your shits timed? You should know by now in life which day of the week your body will unload. Or are you one of those americans who like shit daily because of obesity?

obese ausfag 104 kg 165cm tall 35% body fat

Jesus fat fuck just go lose weight. You're a burden to society and wasteful. We're going to run out of clean water eventually and it's being sped up by people like you. Let me guess besides taking a shit every day or two you also leave the water running while brushing your teeth and waste water by letting the shower "warm up".

I shit at any place there’s a toilet!

are you a wizard

It's not obesity that fesults in shitting daily. It's evidence of a healthy diet which includes sufficient roughage and fluids.
Regular exercise also encourages regular daily bowel movements.
If you're not shitting daily then you need to check your diet and how much exercise you're doing and watch out for haemorrhoids too.

>If you're not shitting daily
Stop right there. The average human only takes a shit every 2-3 days. Shitting daily is caused by over eating. Consult a doctor you dimwit. Let me guess you're publicly educated also.

fuck this Im driving

shitting daily ONCE or TWICE is normal. but shitting daily CONSTANTLY, that's caused by overeating. if you're shitting every 2-3 days, you have a shitty bowel and diet. fix your shit, faggot

This is factually inaccurate but you know common sense is so rare it's a super power.

>The average human only takes a shit every 2-3 days
No they do not.
You may shit every 2-3 days but don't kid yourself you're mr average, dummy.

wish me luck took me 2mins to lock the front door

oh, it's accurate. including the fact that you're still a faggot with a shit diet, fatboy lmao

You're full of shit, Cred Forumsro

You must be one of those pizzarolls fat fucks that's got constipation. You're full of shit. Literally. average human takes a shit daily without constipation. Like the others have said, you need a better diet lol.

Obviously you're uneducated and do not know typical human biology. Chances are you avoid going to the Doctor because you're afraid what he'll say to you. Google would help but you're too stupid know how to do that. Instead your idiot ass keeps arguing and doubling down on something you're wrong about. Get fucked dough boy.

Imagine being this stupid.

Yo look everyone, this faggot is so delusional, he's talking to a mirror on Cred Forums haha

>ausfag
Aw, the other obese british colony.

Imagine being this fat and belly full of dookie. No wonder you fat boys always stinks. Ewwwwwwwwwwww hahaha

>Google says "most people poop 3 times a week"

Attached: autism.jpg (481x554, 34K)

Notice the switch to juvenile tactics when faced with facts? This is how your average publicly educated individual reacts. For their next trick they'll do a barrel roll.

>Stinky fat boy drops pizza rolls on the floor, bends down to eat it but shits his pants because he's been constipated for 2-3 days.

Hahaha. Fat boy's feelings got hurt. Either that, or no more pizza rolls awww. REKTTTTTTTT

What is a pizza roll?

Do you mean calzone?

Notice how you're still a fat boy with shit all over you? Your body isn't facts for everyone else, fatboy. I feel sorry for your mother. At 60 years old, she still have to go out and buy pizza rolls for her fat fuck son. You're disgusting.

lol nigga go back to lereddit ya faggot

yes

We have lots of water in the US!

You're trying incredibly too hard. Just let it go you got proven wrong. And are you calling this a "pizza roll"? This is a calzone dipshit not a pizza roll.

Attached: Calzone.jpg (800x450, 65K)

Notice how this fat boy tries so hard to prove Cred Forums wrong. Go back to lereddit, fatty. Look how at him trying to defend himself on his pizza rolls diet. Pathetic.

both of your are fucking stupid. You're both right. Google you fucktards!!
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319879.php#how-many-times-a-day-should-you-poop

Are you or are you not referring to a calzone because I don't know what pizza roll means.

>3 times per week

Attached: _tipofthehat.jpg (182x193, 19K)

3 times a week is apparently normal. so is three times a day. It amazes me how little people care to comprehend. I know it was stupid to expect more from Cred Forums, but this is just sad.

You expected more from Cred Forums in a thread where someone thinks this is trolling

Yeah always start doing coke 30 min before going so I clean my poo

>Notice the switch to juvenile tactics when faced with facts? This is how your average publicly educated individual reacts

lol whats up with the public school snobbery? i suppose you went to very best of private schools and the graduated from Harvard summa cum laude?

You have continuously harped on the public school shit this whole thread. You didn't do anything to use outside resources in your arguments. No google or any link to a resource other than your own regurgitated bullshit. And before you start arguing ad hominem, I went to private school before uni and then public uni. Somehow I figure you would want make another silly ass comment about being "public school educated" before venturing outside of your basement.

Off topic, nice rhyme in the post. "facts" and "reacts.

>Hahaha. Fat boy's feelings got hurt. Either that, or no more pizza rolls awww. REKTTTTTTTT

I wouldn't even go out if I was such a beta I couldn't poop in a toilet

Right? This is like being afraid of your own shadow.

ok ok, nice troll. lol

I've been lurking Cred Forums for way too long to not know better. Kind of wanted to see how you trolls would react. Acting the same kind of juvenile they accuse others of being. Thanks for reminding me of the chaos that is Cred Forums logic.

>>Notice the switch to juvenile tactics when faced with facts? This is how your average publicly educated individual reacts