Yo Cred Forums how would you commit big crimes and get away? Like what's the best way to stay ahead of the feds...

Yo Cred Forums how would you commit big crimes and get away? Like what's the best way to stay ahead of the feds? I'm not talking like flee to Mexico, I'm asking how to continue moving in the states while evading capture.

Attached: ass 3.jpg (1024x766, 89K)

Depends. What did you do?

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

I haven't done anything, and don't plan to. I'm just curious. Let's say it's a big deal crime, but you have 5 hours before your face is all over the news.

Attached: Red 36.jpg (620x934, 90K)

I feel it has more to do with how many witnesses and cameras there are to the crime, whatever it is. If they see a suspect escape in a particular vehicle, then they have something to chase, but if they don’t, they either have to narrow down the suspect and hope they still have a phone on them and such, or suffer. It’s difficult to say how quickly it’ll work nationwide though.

Well say, you've ditched your phone, you've left town in your car, by the time you've made it from North Dakota to South Dakota, your face is known to authorities (not exactly the whole nation). Beyond changing cars and keep moving, how could they track you?

Attached: Red 42.jpg (799x1149, 220K)

Online profile, friends and family..... The best chance to get away with it is going big white collar crime like embezzlement, international arms deals etc.... Just make sure that some powerful people profit from your crimes and they will cover your back to an extent

I think you misunderstand friend, I'm asking how to evade when there is no chance of it being covered up or going away. You're being sought and eventually they'll get to you, but how do you keep going regardless? What are the tricks? I'm just curious. I've often wondered how someone could be like an FBI top 10 fugitive, but still keep going despite the walls closing in everyday.

Attached: Red 45.jpg (3861x2172, 742K)

I can help you, but you need to tell us what kind of crime you are going to commit because that will have a big impact on your strategies.

No one is going to commit any crime FedAnon. We're all going to die in the plague

The only way you get away with this is to go into the remote wilderness. I mean really remote. No roads for miles. Cave in the mountains shit. You have to live the rest of your life a hermit. Never build any man made structures and you can also never build a visible fire or the smoke will draw attention to authorities. You will have to live off the land and bow hunt, fish and forage for all of your food. Most importantly you must never ever speak to another human again.

Yea I know. I read this morning they've learned it can be spread for about 2 weeks before you show any symptoms.

Shieeeeeeeet, well I coulda guessed some of that user, but how about the practicals? Like using a car to get there? How could you be on the road comfortably for hours in a car that's a huge red flag to authorities. Don't they have license plate scanners?

Life off the grid, hunting and gathering, stay away from settlements and people and try to enjoy your life

Attached: red 10.jpg (1000x1506, 268K)

You take a bus you mongoloid. Now tell me the crime and I'll give you more tips, but I'm not gonna help a fuckin pedo child rapist like you.

Sure cool, but how do you get to that life off the grid? Saying that is one thing, but getting a car and driving out there while evading the police is another. How do you do the evading part? Long enough to get far-away?

Attached: Red 15.jpg (800x1119, 242K)

TAKE A BUS! That's the worst advice I've ever heard

Bump, I couldn’t really advise you user, but with the absolute state of Cred Forums right now this is actually an interesting thread. We use to talk about shit like this!

Like what is the best way to move through the interstates while also being wanted in like 4 states

That is the tough part. If you get a car, they will find it when you ditch it. You will need to hike fast away from the location of the vehicle. Ideally you buy a car from some random off craigslist and just never re-register it. Drive to a location with a fantastically deep ravine and dump the car in hopes it takes months to find it. You will need to start hiking deep into the woods at that point. You sill need to be at least 10 miles away from the crash site. Ideally you would have no trace of dna in the car that identifies you but that is nearly impossible.

I want to do this because I hate people but I'm scared of my teeth rotting and dying from infection/starvation

First of all what’s the point of committing a crime if you’re not even bothered to come up with a plan? If you really are not gonna commit a crime then that line of thinking will probably led them to get caught in a matter of time since they must be stupid without a doubt

But in the case of all the popular example you were referring to that never got caught, well it’s all about the mind of said person, the way they planned out with all their knowledge and most likely contact

Big crime scenarios usually aren’t just a 2-4 brains operation i would believe cause usually it requires that alot of people in key positions be waiting in the background to help main players gtfo more quickly and efficiently
And probably also for during the whole scheme i guess

Imo your question is pretty hard to answer as there are so much factors, variablesand dynamics that makes it likely for a bazillions of different win/fail examples

Just run faster than the donut eaters, if the police has already a visual on you it's too late to run unless you have a dodge demon and know how to drive 100+mph through traffic otherwise if they already see you just give up or they will get angry and mess you up once they get you

Now all that is legit useful info. Thank you user. Hypothetical: let’s say you’ve got 17 hours to get 900 Miles away, and you’re just beginning to be wanted. What’s the best way of ditching a car and getting another? Craigslist isn’t a terrible idea, just it might take too long to set up.

Should it be a Hotwire job?

Not really. Take a bus out of town to a location where you have a back up car already parked. Get in the car that you've paid cash for and purchased out of town a couple months earlier and drive away.

I’m sorry there’s a lot of variables there. It’s hard to narrow in because there is no single example to cover the range I’m thinking of. That and the technology changes everyday. Getting away Scott free while being wanted isn’t really the goal though. I’m more asking what are the best ways to keep moving while being wanted.

The ideal is to just not have your face shown, and if you're gonna commit a crime, do it in some crappy car you bought for cash you can ditch easy. If you've already done it and they have your face, you're basically fucked.

Stay in your state, because you don't want to give them another charge to tack on, and then live your life normally. Work a job where you don't see a lot of people, do all your shopping at night, and don't go into public areas

assuming you have the money you need you buy a ship with artillery and weapons on board and assemble a team to travel the waters there certain islands parts of the ocean where even the ocean military or whatever won’t even look

Keep a gun around to blow your brains out. What’s the point of getting old if you don’t intend to have kids or a family?

big crimes?

Some are easier to get away with than others.

Arson for example pretty easy to get away with.

Joking aside, they're right. It's about money and resources really.

Also if you're just on police radar, that's enough time to buy a plane ticket honestly, unless they already have an APB on you.

It also depends on severity. If you murdered someone, gears are gonna spin faster than if you jaywalked

Ideally you would slowly build your get out plan over several months. Buy the car a few months before. Spread out purchases of camping gear for a few months as well. Last thing you want is to have Feds noticing a purchase of someone buying a whole bunch of camping gear. Dumping the car is actually pretty easy. Just go into any mountainous region and push it off the side of the road, preferably something really steep where you cant see the car in the ravine from the road. Make sure it is t a busy hunting spot. Another thing to do would be to fill the trunk with a large gas can or two. Dont want to stop for gas and get spotted. Stay off interstate. Use small two lane roads for travel. When you finally dump that car it should be in a remote area with dirt roads only. Less people that travel the road, less chance of getting caught.

>keep moving while being wanted
Pay for everything in cash. Change your appearance, preferably by having a big bushy beard when you commit your crime and shaving it immediately afterward. Also dye your hair before you do it and then redye it back to your natural color afterwards and wear eye color changing contacts before hand as well. You'll have to change your identity if you ever want to work a real job otherwise you can just do odd jobs from Craigslist for cash.

Build a Navy huh? Sounds kinda gay.

See going to another state is kinda part of the idea of the thread. The goal is to not be concerned about what charges are being thrown at you at all. You’re already in for the pound. If another 70 pounds get added, no big deal.

Well for a start you should plan alot to give you some headstart
Anything to make you win time i guess
Such as
>if you already have a good chunk of saved up money
Enough to eat and pay rent for minimum 3 months so you can have this long to find a job if you’re lazy when you arrive to where you plan to flee to
>fake IDs
>shades and set of new clothes for when you gtfo
>if you’re in the USA, just fuck off to either Canada or Mexico and stay they for a while but make sure to be far from where you left

my point being fuck commuting a crime and getting away fool you can literally commit any crime essentially then keep commiting crimes by robbing people on the oceans etc and still live Scott free

Have a well stocked cabin in a very remote area purchased in someone else’s name and a lot of cash. Change you appearance. Tell the locals a phony name and lay low. Don’t move around. The more you move and the more people who see you the bigger chance you will be recognized.

With just a little luck, it works. Trust me.

All very interesting shit. What if you’re hunting in the woods (let’s say you’ve owned the rifle from before you were a criminal) the police find fired casings around that area. Is there anyway for them to tell that the bullets came from that rifle (that you own) without seeing the rifle itself?

recently a bunch of guys I know went down (moving drugs, rape, violence, money laundering, the lot) and for a couple weeks after the busts I thought I was going down too, armed police busted the main 3 not fucking 15 mins from where I live so on the day I bagged up what was left of the white and the green and ran it down to a predetermined safe house, (mother of one of the younger guys) and as far as I know they never found out she was connected at all, didn't leave the house for like a week and when I couldn't stay there any longer I had to ring up people to sort somehwree to sleep as I was convinced police were monitoring my home, only went out after it got dark and avoided main roads, even slept in a bus shelter one night, in a skip for another (large open dumpster kind of thing) there wasn't any contact for a long time, gf of the main guy was the rat so she's in witness protection and his inner circle are all locked up now, lemme tell you, when you think police are en route you move fucking fast, in the end only like 2 people involved knew my full name, but was mentioned to the police as "Jack the bin man" and I haven't been at that job for like 5 years or some shit, anyway about 3 months after everything happened and I had moved back home the main guy rang me up from inside prison and we sorted everything out and another guy came to me and picked up what I had left (drugs and a tazer) and then I was out, got paid like over 500 quid too so everything pretty much worked out.

Seriously, all these live in the wilderness ideas are ridiculous. You can see smoke from your fire for miles.........gee, nobody will investigate that. Not only that but every hunting season just about every square inch of “wilderness” gets inundated with hunters. Get real!

>Off-topic, but damn nice pic!

Hi CNN can I be in the screenshot?
TRUMP 2020!!!

Worth kidnapping eh? Lol

Use Imperius Curse.

Attached: best friends3.jpg (845x928, 74K)

OP, the real answer is you need someone you can trust who can hide you.

You cant live in the wilderness. You can just drift around paying cash and trying to avoid cops and cameras.

You need someone who you can trust but not too close to you. ie. not parents,wife or brother.

Someone who has a very low chance of police knocking on their door. Who can keep you hidden in their house and go buy food for you etc.

How about steal a school bus, pretty common around the states. Never really marked. Tint the windows in some sort of fashion and live inside the bus.

Don't tell me people actually fall for this shit...? First it was the weed, then how to live while homeless, now this shit. C'mon guys, make more memes!! Hahahahah coom coom COOM!!

Why is daniel such a chad now?

I see you my glow nigga

Not my crime of choice, but when the heart wants exceptions can be made :D

im gonna COOM hahah coom coom coomidy coom!!! coom coom coomer doooomer dudez

Check XMPP, this is getting boring dude

How about just don't be a nigger.

No. They would need the fired bullets themselves and a ballistic profile matching to the gun.