Why should I have to pay for your college and medical bills?

Why should I have to pay for your college and medical bills?

Attached: F680F5EC-B9C3-40E3-B4B9-0F10D079F517.jpg (750x440, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To prevent the complete entrenchment of rich-born people in the positions of power.

So naive

Great argument

Compelling argument

Its cheaper than welfare and will produce a stronger working class. Why should I have to a larger percentage of taxes than wealthy fags?

I dunno. Why are you paying tax for billionaires?

I predict this thread will be filled with people who have no clue how taxes actually work but are somehow convinced they are right. Prove me wrong.

What was your effective federal tax rate after deductions and credits in 2018?

It would actually just be more welfare, ya tard.

Because people have the right to not die asshole

Why cherry-pick the tax to talk about?

BECAUSE..... you work, earn money etc....everybody else not so much....smoke pot ride ubers order gurbhub work as a coffee server,

having an educated and civilized society

because you live in a fucking SOCIETY, it's beneficial for everybody to have educated healthy people around you

why should you have to pay for roads or firemen or any other public good

If you're political philosophy is purely selfish in nature then I'll appeal to that, tax payer funded medical systems will save you money, they are cheaper because everyone, including the healthy, are paying into the system, its not profit driven, and it removes the massive administrative bloat. Look at any statistics involving how expensive the US healthcare system is in comparison to any socialized system.

I can continue to appeal to your selfishness with college, its the smartest investment possible for a society. Actual numbers vary, but the overwhelming consensus by economists is that investment in education ALWAYS has a high return, with some of the lowest estimates being 6$ made for every 1$ invested in education, at the MINIMUM is 600% Its the safest investment you can possibly make

Germany offers free education for foreigners because they know that if they retain just a few percent of graduates they more than make their money back

Libertarians are literally fucking retarded, stop fucking up civilization and let us build an actual working society please. We are a consumer based economy and when the entire consumer base is saddled with the most debt in our countries history it literally fucks over everyone. Please fuck off for ever and kill yourself

Attached: 1531325156213.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Firstly, college is a scam. When you pay for college you're not paying for an education. You're paying for a slip of paper that moves you up the ladder in the rat race. Education is and has always been free at the library. FAR more so in the information age than it's ever been. If you take out a loan to buy that slip of paper, that's your fault and no one else's. This debt should not be "forgiven" and is entirely the responsibility of the rube who agreed to the terms of the loan.

On the other hand, I'd be fully supportive of single-payer health care. But only ACTUAL single payer health care and not government mandated support of for-profit insurance companies' profit margin (which is all Obamacare is). Especially in terms of disease, but also health in general it's in the group's best interest to see that everyone in the group is as healthy as possible.

The post I quoted had two statements.
1) it's cheaper than welfare
2) paying a larger percentage in taxes than the rich.

If medical and college costs are paid by the government using tax money they become a welfare program, so statement number one is invalid. Therefore the only statement that can be discussed is statement number 2.

I'M NOT PAYING A FUCKING DIME FOR YOU LOSERS

Attached: 1569100798873.png (1119x1036, 593K)

>implying kids go to college for anything besides doing drugs and drinking at parties

Not if they're so fucked up that they can't contribute.
Bring on the Obamacare death panels!

not my problem that's what your kids do in murrica, here in yuurop, where education is free, they go to get educated first and foremost

nobody gives two fucks about anyone outside the US, faggot.

so...get rid of Medicare and the GI bill then?

Capitalism began with a recognition of the link between the welfare of individuals and the general welfare as a whole.

The Dutch invented the concept of limited liability, the incorporation of assets and debts into a legal entity for which none of the individuals involved were responsibe for as persons, only as officers.

Before this, most prisons were debtors prisons for people who had needed to borrow money but could not pay it back. They were made to work, nominally to pay-off their debts but the line between productive work and punitive work was blurred. The work generally was not very productive at all.

Debt-bondage and debt-slavery was common, but again the work was not very productive and it was poorly-policed, so a person and their family could be held in indentured servitude years after they had actually worked enough to cover their original debts, but but the interest was so high sometimes their entire lives were not enough.

People of talent, capable of much more productive labour, were wasted. This has been the case for every single backward-ass mandatory labour system that has ever existed, the nonsensical fees for education and medical bills included.

Every single time they have been abolished has followed with a period of unprecedented gain in prosperity and welfare for all. It's idiocy to think otherwise.

You have no idea what education actually is. It's not about passively receiving data, its about being trained to research and construct arguments, the best way to do that is in an environment where you submit your work to others for critique and engage in collaboration and dialogue.
Sitting alone in a library prepares you in no way for the market, nor for being an engaged democratic citizen, which is what college can do.
Understandably the debt that comes with it makes it not worth it for many, which is why it should be free

Yes

lol yeah I've noticed how arrogant and self-absorbed murricans are, god I hope Drumpfh fucks your country up so much you get civil war, might make you more humble.

lol fuck nana and fuck those soldiers, amiright?

don't worry we'll still come bail you sissies out when the sand folk finish shitting all over your culture

You shouldn't. It's far more reasonable to pay for infinite warfare all over the world, and for foreign aid for folks who hate you.

Attached: janelle.jpg (539x704, 45K)

let me guess... didn't do to well in highschool. either you're a neet or "lucky" enough to be working a trade.

You keep telling youself its all a scam. Keep coping bruh

Unless you have over $50 Million dollars you have nothing to worry about.

Overall cost will actually go down under M4A.

if you make it so you don't have to nobody will because there's no benefit in doing so

>the government will!

the government steals gold and oil, murders brown people and has in the past infected unknowing people with diseases to experiment on them. oh, and look, somebody killed Seth Rich, that person was Hillary Clinton and you need to be mature and accept that.

The easier college degrees are to achieve, the dumber you look for not having one.

lol Seth Rich wasn't killed by Hillary you dumb fuck. Stop buying into that meme, it's older than you are.

I didn't say fuck anyone. If nana didn't plan on being old and budget accordingly sounds like Nana fucked herself. No one is forced to join the military, they volunteer for a job( and I'm grateful they do) but I don't feel anyone is owed anything beyond the fruits of their labor. Job over? Pay and associated benefits are over as well.

Yeah I’m not paying off loans someone can’t pay off because poor life choices.

and how much money is daddy leaving you?

Yeah, those people with degrees working at the grocery store don't exist. They literally aren't real, user.

shut up glowie, he leaked her emails and the police claimed he killed himself at 3am in an alleyway through suicide...by shooting himself in the BACK of the head. nigga must have had some long ass arms, eh?

fuck you glowie cunt, that gets you anime

Attached: 77789376b56bb6791f80f45fbf0ea0d6.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

I have an accounting degree-and STILL don't know how taxes work--and am convinced that this is kinda sad. Boom!

well of course, you're too young to pay taxes

Education should (eventually) be 100% tax payer supported, no matter how long it takes to get to that point. Whatever your opinion on what college is capable of "teaching" it is in most cases *explicitly necessary* to participate in most of the work force that is not manual labour.

Having tax payer funded college brings us closer to a meritocracy. As any body who comes from any low income family can tell you... sometimes college is not an option simply because of money.

Additionally, if you're not supported by your family sufficiently you'll be forced to work a lot of hours at part time jobs which means people of a wealthier background will have an advatage there as well.

Trust me, working 20+ hours a week plus full time classes if you're trying to do anything STEM at above a B level is FAR more than 44 hours of work/study a week.

(cont)

none of that is true though

Way too much intensity for a simple question xD If you think the consumer is saddled with debt now, then wait until taxes increase and the government eats the economy like a slice of cheesecake!

Why should ALL of us have to pay for the remaining Koch brother to give his children yet another mansion, Bugatti Veyron & chalet in France?

Because tax breaks for the rich are what that enables.

BTW, I have my University degree and I paid for it, so suck my cock.

This.

Never knew my father, mother is a drug addict, raised by my grandparents in a one bedroom house. I slept on the couch and had never received a single dollar in assistance from them beyond room and board during my youth. I saved my money and busted ass to get where I am today.

meritocracy is literally what nazis did to suppress women, didn't you know? /s

Its not necessary chracter building, it's just fucked.

IDK why people have to subscrube to all or nothing ideologies. I don't wanna socialize who gets to make the choice of where I live, what I work and how much Ill be paid. But the eventual socilization of education just makes sense to me.

because we are living in a society.
if you don't like it, go live in the woods

i would, but i would still have to pay taxes to fund your lazy ass.

>Why should I have to pay for your college and medical bills?
You already pay for roads, highways, a bunch of kids' K-12 education, old peoples' social security, etc.

But it's less important that you pay more and more important that the ultrarich pay ANYTHING. Companies and people.

WHY DON'T THE POOR JUST BUY MORE MONEY?!

lol you've benefited from their social security you fucking hypocrite.

I'm an American.

And I couldn't agree with you more.

Well teachers and doctors would like to get paid.

Yea those doctors, engineers and lawyers are real.
they literally dont exist.

every clerk, nurse, lab technician... they don't exist either. If they just spent 40 hrs a week in the library they would get hired on the spot

idgaf if someone studied history and wasnt one of the 1/800 not to get a PhD so they have to work at a grocery store for now

>teachers and doctors aren't paid in Canada or the UK

Fun fact, I moved out prior to their retirement. They were my grandparents (mother's parents) not retired geriatrics.

funny how both 2 responses ended with 57

*or all of Europe

lol sour grapes from someone not up to snuff. STEM degrees are not something you can just pick up from a few books in the library. I spent hundreds of hours in different labs getting the practical skills for my field.

>laughs in partially subsidized canadian education
300k med school debt?
try ~60k

>damage control
even if your BS story were true, why the fuck do you want everyone else to have to claw and scrape to survive? It's a weird psychosis to go through a rough patch and then hope everyone else does too.

So fucking low IQ holy shit
>wait until taxes increase
you literally read nothing I posted, kill yourself

Attached: A1BE6C1B-5395-410C-BA47-95EA90DD35E1.jpg (890x912, 96K)

Imagine not being born to a rich family, having to work for a living, and waste your precious lifetime fretting over financial security.
Glad I don't exist on the same plane as you peons.

Why should I have to pay to have your place of worship built?

I lived with them from the age of 8 till I moved in with my cousin (19) at the age of 17.

I'm surprised there's any medical debt, ya'll need lots o' doctors.

you really *really* can't.
Knowing theory is all well and good. But theres a suprising amount of computer programming you basically just have to pick up while volunteering/working in labs just to be able to do anything with your degree.

Plus, most stem fields you're going to need to be able to practing using very expensive equipment before you can get hired anywhere.

Couldn't agree with you more.

why should i pay for farm bailouts and oil subsidizes?

>i'm rich but I shitpost on a dated imageboard

Attached: 098i9-0-9w.jpg (430x300, 24K)

Because without college i will be the next Hitler. He never was accepted in Vienna's arts college

Attached: 1570931849760.jpg (929x829, 132K)

go live off the grid nigga
I won't miss you or your money

what did mr bezos do to deserve his money stolen ? rich people like Jeff didn’t get rich by sitting on their ass

Anyone have any fap worthy pics of AOC?

And I can do so with no anxiety about what the future may hold. It's very comfortable.

Story is true. And I don't consider any of it a rough patch. Life is not easy nor will it ever be. I never clawed and scratched as you put it. I just worked hard and changed jobs as better ones became available. I didn't buy new cars, fancy clothes or spend my checks at the bar. I saved and built wealth. Get rich slow works amazingly well if you don't spend everything you make all the time. I'm not what I would consider rich, but I get closer everyday.

wow what an edgelord

unless your a broke bum trying to sell some shit or a peon working a regular job your not making money it’s called investing start with 10k and turn that 20 there’s a million ways to do that but that’s the only way

If you don't like it, you can just move to Singapore where annual average tuition is around $19,000

sure kid. if you had money, you wouldn't be wasting your time here.

Eliminate loans for worthless liberal arts degrees. I doubt an "African gender studies" graduate, has the brains to even find a paying job, if they actually thought that field of study would lead them to a successful career.

whatever you say kiddo, and how many tens of millions are you worth now?

>eliminate loans
communist.

the state of your jimmies

Attached: 1436923995838.jpg (1201x884, 172K)

I got some dough, yet here I am.

You have no idea what rich people do.

no, it's a stupid comment. Our taxes already all support each other, Bernie's just saying the rich need to pay more. And if you're not rich, you have no reason to bitch.

Why do I have to pay to have the police arrest me? Why do I have to pay for Israel to control Trump? Why do I have to pay for the condoms they give to the blacks at planned Parenthood just for them to never use them? Why do I have to pay for the FBI to see what I look at online?

You amerifags should do what we do down in Australia. The government gives loans for university which have no interest, but are INDEXED to CPI each financial year, to keep the debt value real. And you only start to repay it if you earn more than AU$42k or so.

Attached: 1561397847353.jpg (1080x1920, 247K)

rich people don't post on Cred Forums, that's a fact.

get other people to work for you in some industry, yes.

this AOC bitch wants to steal bezos money who actually earned it why the fuck would any American want somebody with that much money who just stole it any time power gets re distributed like that it turns to shit

This is what wealthy kids do. The overwhelming majority kids born into poverty who attend college graduate and have useful degrees. Degrees which actually mean nothing other than it's another stopgap to keep affluence in place and keep the working class as large as possible.

>sticking up for a bald little kike
fuck off noah

Cause we'd pay for yours

It's true, we have GP shortages. From what I know thats because of two reasons.

1: Medical school is even more competitve than the US. There are far less medical schools per province than in the US and all of them are publically funded and attached to our large publicly funded universities. ~3.7 Gpa is required for medical school in the US (extremely presitigious ones not withstanding) but a 3.87-3.93 gpa is required for medschools here in ontario. So you've got these hyper competitve near perfect stem uni majors enering medical schools.... how many do you think wnated to be a surgeon(insert other speacilty) vs a GP?

plus the pay for these speacilities is often far higher than GP.

2. Being a GP or Familiy doctor sucks in Canada rn. The fact that you operate a buisness... have to pay those bills etc... just sucks ass for someone who just wants to be a practicing docotor. You often end up dropping most of that 200k salary on buisness or stay up late doing charts. And as more people dont go into GP... more overpopulation... more late night charting... less attractive and voila a negative feed back loop

>>earned it
>>amazon pays so little and working conditions are so bad, people have to use SNAP
>>amazon dodges taxes so much, it barely pays anything
>>earned it

you murican fatlards are so delusional it's not even funny

nice meme, the statistics of employment literally prove you wrong

Braindead poor niggers who are capable of only begging for hand outs voluntarily blind themselves to the lies of politicians in order to convince themselves that these political robin-hoods actually have their best interest in mind and will deliver them from squalor.

No millions to speak of sadly. But I'm 36 own my home free and clear, make right around $95k at my W-2 career and I'm closing on my 4th rental property in 2 weeks. I live a comfortable life and have a plan to retire from my day job and live off of my hopefully expanding rental portfolio by the age of 50.

serfs who've been conditioned to love their lords.

Attached: enjoy your scraps.jpg (493x335, 40K)

This

statistics that only exist in your head, right?

no idea what you just said nd you’re probably a Jew lmfaoooo

A vast majority of people who I know that went to college don't use their degrees and work shit jobs. Everyone I know that went to trade school and/or Vo-Tech have good in demand high paying jobs. This country is fucked. The left wants to flush our tax dollars down the toilet. The right are letting our president use the Constitution to clean up after his pee pee parties. We are fucked, totally fucked in our poop evacuation holes.

Attached: received_3137996353134442.jpg (720x489, 33K)

Those poor life choices come from a well documented cycle of demographics along certain socioeconomic brackets.
Why is it better to have a decent portion of the public having no secondary education whatsoever, and plenty of thus that do mired in debt?

OMFG you're solidly middle class and you think the policies of the democrats are targeting YOU? Jesus fucking christ you are delusional.

Who decides who is "Rich".
Seems that definition can change rapidly.
Especially if a Socialist is n office

I got way too much foreskin to be a ratnosed jew

Dude. Lay off the methamphetamine and jelly sandwichs.

well the IRS has a definition, something like $450,000 per year, but I think it's way too low. We need additional income tax brackets at like 5 million and 20 million and really soak those fuckers.

he said YOU ARE a jew, dumb kike

Oh tell me how much income tax you paid last year. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t amount to jack shit. In fact you probably don’t make enough money to pay any tax at all.

measure of disposable income and financial security.
A rich person will never worry about being unable to afford food, utilities, educations, medical care, etc etc.

Yes you fucking dumbass he earned it he wasn’t born rich he created his own company just like many others you’re the delusional one people like Bernie and this AOC bitch want us to have a 90% tax the highest corperate tax rate in the industrialized world

I am a democrat. Also a union member. I've never said anyone's policies are targeting me. I just asked what someone's effective tax rate was and disagree with government paid college.

have you ever worked a trade or construction job?

I did to pay for my degree and the lifestyle sucks ass. Commutes are hours long to get to a construction site, your co workers are often people who dread their job and do the bare minimum possible or are so high strung to KEEP the job because lay offs may fuck their entire family.

You come home absolutely fucking exhausted from having to wake up at 5am everyday and come home at 6pm.

Productive hobbies? Good luck, unless all you wanna do in your free time is waste away in front of a TV or Computer screen.

The trades are easy to get into and make some money in for a reason, the lifestyle and job mobility sucks ass.

Shut up Ezra Kikegold

I responded to that but tell me who the fuck is Noah and who was the person standing up for ?

why are you whining about that anyway? You're most likely a toothless hillbilly from Texas who will not earn 1 million during your whole life, what do you care about that?

What do u mean "lucky" enuff to be in a trade.

Your just an escaped smelly fetus that lived on but I am the fetus farmer make no mistake about it comin around my neck of the woods that’s going to good ya kno

Omg you own a corporation?.... You're super rich.

Need more money.

Omg you own a large business? ... You're super rich.

Need more money.

Omg you own a small business? ... You're super rich.

Need more money.

Omg you own a home? ...You're super rich.

Need more money.

Omg you have a job? You're super rich.

Need more money.

Whole nation is super rich.

And that is how Socialism creates wealth. Everybody eventually becomes "super rich"

its an ass job.

Amazon is the biggest fucking welfare leech. Demanding subsidies and tax breaks and corporate welfare.
No more welfare and free rides for billionaires.

It's a fucking shitty ass job dude.
I've worked next to them as a construction labourer to pay for school.
Everyone hates their fucking job.

I’m actually getting my chem degree this year and working for a an extraction company until I save money and invest into my own lab so I can make my own concentrates for dispensaries and even if that business crashes I can work at a different one and repeat the process it pisses me off because when I get into that position or if I already was I would be be getting robbed the Democratic Party

What the fuck are you talking about? Is this troll or fishing? Does it make sense to yourself? I'm curious as to what you actually are trying to say.

>Why should I have to pay your medical bills
That's literally what health insurance is, you moron.
The only difference between M4A and health insurance is that under M4A, there's no price gouging, no wasting money on advertising budgets, no colossal executive compensation packages.

none of their policies would concern you unless you're super rich, you don't know anything about it, do you? Fucking brainwashed neckbeard

Because I make stupid decisions and since you don't you need to pay for my mistakes.

See I brought you down to my level.

Lol good luck with that. The market is super saturated. The prices of those products has been dropping like crazy for a while now. Most marijuana start-ups are going bankrupt and shutting their doors. You can always get a job in Big Pharma so that's a nice upside.

Attached: Turtle_ant_anime.png (979x720, 562K)

There is no you.
There is hundreds of millions of people under less or more ideal conditions. In the lesser, you'll see millions consistently making stupid decision, as you'll also see generational poverty.

Wtf are you talking about amazon hired over 750,000 people in 2019 you just have companies that aren’t government owned

I love my job. I think most people who have out of the ordinary careers enjoy what they do. I am a Jeweler.

go to pol retard

>being dumb enough to need an explanation on how consolidation of services bolster the government's power and not see how it can be bad
You're establishment shills and the establishment has convinced you the causes you fight for are rebellious. You're the biggest retards on the planet.

yeah if your a broke peasant with unqualified staff that will happen that’s happening because it’s federally illegal so there’s no standard requirements for the quality of the product of experience or skills of the people involved the cannabis industry is the fastest growing in the entire country dawg even if you were among the top %10 of labs in Oregon in 2018 which is only top 100/1000 your making a million on average a year and in 5-10 years people will make more because there will only be a few big names

So. Much. This.

this

And what prices have you seen dropping a shitty select cartridge runs $70 a gram in my state and it’s shit quality

The US establishment is fine with it's citizens dying and remaining in poverty from necessary expenses in exchange for the consolidation of *corporate* power.

Muh big gubmint bad is necessary when the alternative is objectively less efficient and more exploitative.

Under such a system, I'd also be paying for you and yours. So we make it cheaper for each other in the long-run.

and majority of those people are using SNAP because amazon is paying them shit and working conditions in warehouses are shit, lurk moar

No they did not hire 750,000 people. I have worked for Amazon. 90% of their "employees" are hired for 90 days thru temp services and other facilitating companies. They then hire less then 1% of people to keep working for them, the very fastest workers or people they want to train for other jobs. Most of the 90 day people last less then a month cuz the working conditions are fucking terrible. I saw 2 people die on the job in a single month back in 2016 at a fufilment center. They pay for fast deliveries with literal blood.

Bezos: ... AOC bitch : “we want your power”

Mr Bezzos:I don’t really give a shit,, yu want to make a company employ people add value and then ohhhh then you’ll steal it !”

It's the quintessential example of the truth "The problem with Socialism is that sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money"
At least to anyone not riding the short bus that is.

Yah I worked at one of those also and saw someone die. People get fired for takeing a bathroom break and not power walking fast enough. Bezos is a tax dodging pice of shit.

Your a dumbass I’m not even reading this past the second line even the Washington post said this for fucks if you thinks it’s fake news

I think we should send our tax money to Israel instead of spending it on education.

Ohh ok yah. Cool thanks. It is a completely unsustainable system.

Yeah that was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Cause americans are so fucking self entitled and don't feel for others, how about helping people? fat fucks.

Attached: 1579860620262.png (450x450, 14K)

Imagine being such a corporate cuck you'd argue for one of the Robber Barons of our time.

lol take a look at this brainwashed MAGA tard in denial

"rich people don't paid taxes!"
rich people move out of state
"we can't tax the rich people now"
lib logic

Well it worked as designed in Venezuela.

The solution to this would be that if the student drops out or fails their classes or anything like that, then they are fined and forced to pay their tuition
However those who graduate and get degrees wont be fined, that will ensure that your tax dollars wont go to waste

ah. derp.

I’m not a maga tard I just don’t chose a president based off the level of comfort I have when hearing them talk

Ok bro don't believe me I was only in charge of HR at their Tannersvill,PA center. You are entitled to your ignorance.

Cuba works better then Venezuela. They are much better at managing the next to nother they have though. Venezuela was rolling in the shekels, then pissed it all away. That's why they are so fucked right now.

Just look at fucking port o potty Ricko when nations suck up the power they don’t give it up and it always has To go somewhere aoc bitch didn’t earn it so it WILL collapse why is it immoral for mr bezos to want to keep what he’s created but not for me or you to want to take it by taking it your putting it into the hands of the people that made puerto potty Ricko happen

Because people who worked hard in school, & worked their way up the career ladder somehow had unfair advantages & need to make amends.

It's so funny when americans realize they're all retarded they hate of left vs right, but they don't seem to realize they're both so fucking retarded and can't admit it, greedy fucking fatties

Attached: 1580013294955.jpg (471x365, 38K)

Mike?

Ok

...yes

I’m standing up for myself dumbass I will be in the same position and wouldn’t want this bitch stealing my money either

and listening to drumpfh makes you comfortable? Are you high or something?

government-paid college for those that qualify is how you encourage a meritocracy you dumbass. Just because you didn't go that route doesn't mean it isn't the right idea.
Nobody is saying "free college for everyone for anything no matter how dumb", we just need to model after the Europeans. With the right grades and test scores, school at the nearest State university is free.

strawman? YAWN

hahahahahahaha, the delusion in this thread is simply astonishing

>helping people

This is what "helping people" gets us.

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x1338, 319K)

OMFG you're actually retarded. Your business model is ILLEGAL because of Republicans, not Democrats. Jesus christ I cannot imagine being such a slave to daddy's ideology.

I can't understand what the fuck your saying man. Who the fuck is Ricko? "Want to take it by taking it"... We shuld start off by paying for elementary schools first. Jesus.

Because I'll pay for yours. Average everything out, and no one goes bankrupt because they got sick. Sounds reasonable, no?

I said I DO NOT chose based of comfort level so that’s irrelevant

40 years of age and the man can’t even fucking read

fuck off Ilya, and take your false equivalence psyops with you

Yah like this dude has even a fraction of a fraction of the amount of money for this shit to even effect him.

Elaborate then dumbass nobody has said shit so far literally nothing of substance everything is true regarding amazon getting more people hired people like aoc bitch fucked Peurto Rico up explain why bezos and others should give up their money and have the most corporate tax then anyone on the planet

oh I'm really sorry, english is not my first language, I hope you don't come to bring democracy here

You already pay +$50 million a year so that Isreal can provide it's people with free health are and college... are you so enslaved by the jews that youd begrudge that to your own countrymen?

I though you people were all a put making America first?

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-5438-1423541273-17.gif (250x250, 1.78M)

What business model you dumbass ???? I’m not going to attempt to open my business in an illegal state you clown it’s becoming more legal over time

and what IS your first language?

it's been "put israel first" for a long time now

I'd rather not say, you couldn't find it on the map anyways, it's a small EU country

Do I really need to include commas on Cred Forums ? I didn’t know I was in class my bad Ricko is Peurto rico idiot when aoc bitch had that money to help them look at the country now look what happened that nation sucked the money up to “help” their people the government didn’t include blacks in equal rights anything can change it’s literally stealing money point blank period I could be a broke bum peasant and still have more insight than your stupid ass

>deflection
blah blah blah ILLEGAL because of Republicans.

Attached: am i wrong.gif (531x272, 729K)

Better question, why do the rich get all the tax breaks?

I won the geography bee for my county, try me.

well that's what commas are for, so your writings would not be some incoherent gibberish.

because they're "job creators" lol. some of them even argue that they should pay no taxes and by god a lot of Amerifats would go for that.

Don't understand your obsession over it but it's Estonia

But would that really be enough to drill it through your pea head ?

How the fuck did a Congresswoman from new your city fuck up Purto Rico? I think it was a hurricane, an old power grid, and having their govenor resign for calling fags fags. Please elaborate on what she did to Purto Rico. I'm not saying your wrong I just have no idea what your talking about.

I hate how socialist say stuff like
> rich people exist, they can pay for out ludicrously expensive proposals with higher taxes
while at the same time also complaining about those same people consistently "dodging taxes" (aka not being dumb)
If things get really bad tax wise for them I can almost guarantee they will find a way move most of their wealth offshore or just do something where it can't be taxed.
I'm not saying their taxes shouldn't be higher, but "tax da rich boi" isn't a good solution for how to pay for every single government program.

soon to be part of Russia again

You pay for my kid's public schooling and my trash pickup

yeah they create a lot of jobs, where people would get paid below livable amount and working conditions are shit but hey, at least they created jobs, right?!?!

hey don't even joke about that, you fucktard

>I'll pay for yours

Kek. That's not how it works. When ACA went into effect, everyone who paid for their own health insurance had massive increases in their premiums while people who were below a certain income level got healthcare for free.

I had a friend who paid out of pocket for doctor visits in Canada for his family of 4 because it was way cheaper than paying an HMO in America.

That pussy Obama, who started out calling his healthcare initiative "healthcare reform" quietly shifted that moniker to be "affordable healthcare." It was affordable all right, because the middle class was paying for the lower economic class to have it for free.

Hitler and Stalin created lots of jobs, so they're cool now, yes?

It's illegal to the federal government. That's why marijuana company's can't put any of their money in banks. The federal government would freeze and take that shit. Same reason the there are no weed companies that are in more then 1 state.

Yes , 750,000 jobs in 2019 to be a little more specific

You do know Purto Rico isnt a country right?

ok you brainwashed monkey, I see nothing get's in the bubble, it's ok.

Ok so why do I do I give a fuck ?

What do you have to say about the current companies like timeless and select and pure who are rich and still selling shit quality

Here it works almost flawlessly, its just america that's hilariously retarded and corrupt

Attached: jayz.png (598x434, 332K)

They did not create that many jobs. A large majority of the "jobs" the did create nare temp jobs. My brother worked for Amazon in this capacity for like 3 months before they let him go so they didn't have to give him insurance. Same thing with the 50 other people that got hired when he did.

And what are you talking fool there are in literally every state where it’s medically or recreational are you a fucking a retard you know nothing about this I can literally sell my product in Europe you dumb fuck literally any dispo on the entire planet

Why is nobody asking why they're paying F-35 fighter jets costing $120 million each that we don't even use? Education is what you're worried about?

cuz i'll pay for yours too

you can't touch military, that would be siding with terrorists

>Here

Where the fuck is "here?"

Because we will pay for yours, Mr. Poopy-Pants

Israel thanks you for the free money

The ACA isn't socialized medicine.

you again? we already told you the resons... fucking hillbilly

no problem, enjoy your shekels, kike

Because everyone will also be paying for yours.

Because you pay for my airports and the harbor where I park my huge fucking yacht.

What if I can take care of my own shit and don't want the government dictating this shit on me?

Everything I described, happened. And, I had a friend who used her mother's address, claimed she lived at home, got free healthcare because her income was below a certain level.

Call ACA whatever you want, but I want no part of it.

I didn't go to college. Making over 70k

I know plenty of people I went to highschool with that got a college degree.

They are making far less than I do.

That excuse is bullshit.

because regardless, you pay the government for the negative consequences of lack of healthcare and education.

Health care is a service that requires someones labor.

You are not entitled nor do you have the right to someone else's labor.

>Everything I described, happened.
Yes, Obama attempted to improve healthcare with a republican model. Because there was no chance of single payer models being accepted by the GOP.

Have you met modern college kids?

They are not being educated, they are being indoctrinated.

Also it says a lot about government schools when we go to school for 12 years yet come out almost absolutely worthless to the work force.

muh librul colleges

College does not mean someone will be educated.

I know plenty of people that went to college. Got some dumb ass liberal arts degree in which they passed along making all Cs and proceed to never read a book since being out of college.

Honestly, there are alot of people with IQ too low for college to be any real benefit to.

Maybe we should improve the 12 years of public school trash that turns out brain dead morons that can't think.

I have met far too many college kids that are anything but educated. Simply sending everyone to college does not mean they will come out with a good education.

most of high school education is essentially outsourced to college these days, it's all about money

and, even then, if the path of least resistance is taken, a student can easily graduate college in 3 or 4 years having learned nothing of actual value to society

Thinking Trump is going to fuck up the country.

Yup strongest economy, lowest unemployment, finally someone standing up to NATO and the UN calling them out on their bullshit.

The only way civil war will happen is because of the far left antifa types trying to push communist/socialist policies.

Actually wanting any president to fail and cause hardships for this nation.

You're a fucking shit American man.

when kids go to college and aren't even ready for Calc 1 until about their junior year, that's a massive problem

that should be a junior year of high school course for above-average kids and a senior year course for everyone else

but, instead, we have derps going to college that mess around with "precalc" and "college math" courses for about 2 years, wasting everyone's time

You could tax the "rich" at 100% and still wouldnt pay for all his bullshit.

If Bernie could implement all of his plans, Taxes for everyone would go up.

If you think otherwise, you're either naive or dumb as fuck.

Because I'll fuck your wife whether you do or don't, sissy white boi...

Attached: 1579878744586.jpg (576x960, 43K)

Basically, when it comes to socialism, the government never has enough money. They will continue increasing taxes until their is no middle class.

Except the amount of people getting a college education correlates strongly with the estimated amount of people actually getting an education. There's no downside to getting an education. Even worthless LA degrees get paid more that HS diplomas because believe it or not it's actually worth something.

The most important thing here is that Obama failed. I never paid into ACA, & still don't. It's too expensive for what it is.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless. Fuck off, kike.

It's because society says everyone should go to college.

If you don't have an IQ of at least 100. College isn't for you...

We have to continue to lower standards in highschool so lower IQ demographics can pass.

>is that Obama failed.
Sure. It's virtually impossible to defend obamacare because it's so convoluted. Gave the DNC a fat hot potato for 2016 which the GOP exploited brilliantly (as they planned).

I make over 70k with a highschool diploma.

I know plenty of people I went to highschool with that got a college degree and im making far more than them with 0 debt.

So no, it's not worth something.

I got a 2 year degree without any help whatsoever from my poor parents and went right to work. I also make over $70K per year, own a house, drive a late model vehicle, and I occasionally hire a dozen people on temp basis. I had ZERO connections when I entered college and parents with no juice whatsoever.

Is it Anecdotal evidence when only somehting like 9% of people actually use their college degree in their intended field.

Or that so many people are going into the work force with fucking no experience and massive debt.

I'm the one hiring these kids right out of college. Most are fucking brain dead and have no idea how to function in the work force. College prepared them for shit.

Your high school education is showing.
>people need chemo to treat cancer
>I recovered from my cancer just fine without it
>therefore chemo is useless

And the biggest travesty is that millions like you vote with that shithead mentality your entire life.

Attached: 1550209388785.gif (300x224, 631K)

If Trump could somehow engineer actual affordable healthcare, he'd ascend to godhead.

ANd now that Education is free, what has happened to the birth rates? Oh yeah its dropped and you are importing poor middle easterns and affricans under the guise of "diversity"

most people have no idea how bad lower level education is getting. i have a second row seat because my s/o is a teacher - she teaches primarily sophomores and juniors - by the time kids even get to her, they're so far behind that it's almost irreparable

it's gotten a lot worse in the last 10 years too

No, he's going to cut medicare and pretend nothing is wrong with our current system, like every other republican moron.

Affordable should not be part of any slogan regarding healthcare.

If trump promoted free healthcare, democrats would all of a sudden be against it.

You already subsidized some of the cost. You'll just pay a bit more and be able to take advantage of the system...

>Affordable should not be part of any slogan regarding healthcare.

So... free then?

The biggest travesty is dumbass like you who think sending people with an IQ of 90 or lower to college will actually show any improvement.

Yes, lets waste billions of dollars on kids that will go take bullshit course like gender studies, pass by with Cs, and party the whole time they are their.

If we were to be selective in who gets college aid.Those who performed well in highschool, test well and show signs of high intelligence. Also depending on the degree choice; lets say doctors, engineers, etc then I could possibly agree on it.

Saying that I should have my tax dollars go to someones gender studies degree while I didn't go to college is bullshit.

Certain demographics many high school students are reading at a 5th or 6th grade level.

Yes, because it's cheaper than subsidizing the insurance industry.
The US has it's own currency and can invest bonds as it sees fit.
Anyone who tells you we can never afford free healthcare is lying to you.

Funniest thing is this "free college for everyone" thing the Dems are selling because they assume "everyone" will even want to go to college. And, it seems to me, when you make people pay for something, they take it seriously.

I shudder to think of the "free college" kids filling classes when the Dems get into the White House again.

>to college will actually show any improvement.
The quality of life in free education countries is better in every metric than the US.
And we'll not have a substantial portion of our populace burdened with debt.

College for many people will be nothing more than a big daycare that these "adults" can extend their adolescence and not join the real world.

"every metric"

No other country has freedom of speech or the right to own guns.

The US is #1 when it comes to freedom.

I'll take freedom over security any day. As any true American would.

You will just have a substantial portion of society with less money since someone has to pay for the free school.

Will government run healthcare put all the HMO's out of business?

Why are the top Dems saying they want to pay for all this free shit by adding fees to wall street transactions and taxing the rich?

Seems to me that if we need regulation anywhere, it's in the healthcare industry. Why can't they be allowed to make profit, while also making their services actually affordable?

In EU we pay about as much as you for medical through taxes etc, difference is everybody gets it, even you if you fall on hard times, no need to sell your house for cancer treatment.

all expenses combined, in many cases americans pay even more taxes than we do except they get none of the benefits.

What do you think health insurance is??

Why do *you* think there should be the middle man of health insurance companies when economists have already proven single payer systems would reduce overall costs by at least 4%. If you've ever worked in medical billing, you'd realize it's a fucked up system that is meant to make companies more money, not ensure people are covered.

Point and case, you ever travel somewhere in the states and been "out of network"? Fucking awesome system right?

You’re not a millionaire, so false premise. You wont ever pay for college.
Damn dumb neets

>Economists have proven
Post links to back up your claim.

>a fucked up system that is meant to make companies more money,

Years, and years ago when I had health insurance, I got a physical first thing. Then, they made me come into the office so the doctor could explain the results which he held in his hand on a single piece of paper. The results were that I was completely healthy.

So, they got to charge the HMO for that 5 minute "consultation" and I wasted 40 minutes driving.

I'm no fan of government regulation of industry, but THAT is why healthcare costs consumers so much and it needs to change.

You know what the EU doesn't have that the US does have...

Birth right citizenship,

In 2019 alone we had 400k anchor babies.
We have hundreds of thousands of fucking anchor babies that become "citizens" entitled to all forms of welfare every single year.

What are your thoughts on this? Since most Europeans never consider this about the US.

>less money since someone has to pay for the free school
Alright, take you legs and walk to next part of the arrangement.
They pay more in taxes, yes.
But they don't spend anything on healthcare or education either.
And unlike the US, their unions aren't shit, so the average wages are better.
With guaranteed vacations.
>Will government run healthcare put all the HMO's out of business?
Hopefully, but probably not.
>Why can't they be allowed to make profit, while also making their services actually affordable?
Because their service is the life and death of their patrons.
A profit motive is antithetical to that, will always have priority, and most of all, a corporation isn't accountable to the public.
They use their industry to expand their bureaucracy, bully other innovations out, and invent a slightly different pill generic and sell it as a new thing.

Would that change under a government ran healthcare? They would just change who got billed for that 5 minutes. Also I've gotten many phone calls to tell me I was healthy. Your dr just sucks.

Because you already do, you fucking moron. How do you think insurance works? You're just paying for your own shit? No. That money goes into a pot, that pot is used to pay for everyone under that insurance PLUS all of the middlemen. You'd pay less if those middlemen didn't exist. It's that fucking simple. You're already paying for other people's medical bills.

The problem with that is the poor student paradox. Poor people are a mix bag of talent that can do great things or no things, but you generally can't tell what they are capable of, unless they are exceptionally intelligent, until you pour resources into them. Intelligence isn't only predicted by academic performance when you have someone who is worrying about their next meal, if their parents are going to try and kill themselves again, or if their going to get robbed on their way home. Mix that with a lack of educational resources, school funding, tutoring, and material resources you're just asking for kids to perform worse than their peers.

Except you are ignoring the fact that anything the government runs become slower, more inefficient, and usually more expensive. Just look at the treatment the VA gives.

>that anything the government runs become slower, more inefficient, and usually more expensive
Did you see BP's handling of the oil spill?
Or how GM and Chrysler needed to be bailed out?
Businesses fuck up all the time. What we have now is them handling healthcare with no consequence.

Odd I grew up in a poor area, had my house robbed twice, yet I still did well in school and am making far more than the average college kid with only a highschool degree.

Sorry I don't have much sympathy for people when I was able to do it.

Not really on topic but lets be real here, it doesn't leave much of a dent on your nations economy.
But in a nation with politics divided into extremist factions with citizens drowning in propaganda thinking of themselves as momentarily impoverished millionaires.
I understand how that might be seen as a relevant issue

he murder of Seth Rich occurred on Sunday, July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[2] Rich died more than 1 12 hours after receiving[3] two gunshot wounds to the back. He was murdered by unknown perpetrators for unknown reasons, but police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted robbery.
Straight from the wikipedia you dumb fuck
>hurr durr wikipedia lies
Kill yourself.

You already pay for all that, just for Israelis.
Weird how most of your taxes go to the military and yet you complain about it going to things taxes are actually meant to pay for.

Because there is no long-term plan for libertarians, they think societies have existed in perpetuity and that those people who made it were suckers.

Fuck the greedy.

"Not relevant"

How is hundreds of thousands of anchor babies who now gain full social benefits not relevant.

That's not even including the million legal immigrants we bring in every single year the majority of which end up as a public charge.

So tell me, how the fuck is it not releavent when we are adding hundreds of thousands if not a million new public charges every single year in which most of these people will take out of the system than they every put back in.

It doesn't take a genius to see this system would be unstable.

Also now imagine the US does have free health care. Everyone south of our border will simply try to come in and have their kid here to get taht free health care because, hey if you pop your kid out they are somehow a citizen now.

journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003013

Nice selected arguments. what about the other 99.5% of business that didnt fuck up.

>what about the other 99.5% of business that didnt fuck up.

citation plz.

Because you're a faggot now shut up and get back to work so I can spend more money on school and checkups

This faggot is too stupid to distinguish between examples and anecdotes.

kys, GED

Are you retarded or just baiting?

Why should any of us bail out failing airlines?

You're not paying for it, we're all paying for it. Also, because its cheaper and more effective.

Tell me another country that actually have freedom of speech.

Not the BS fake speech they have in the UK, Canada, Germany, etc.

My spending is your income. When everyone decides not to spend, all income goes down.
Forty percent of the population of the US controls about two percent of the wealth in the country. You are probably a lot farther down the ladder than you think and should adjust your ideas accordingly.

Well, it's a system generating healthy citizens with education no matter their background and it will need time to stabilize of course. But these individuals become productive citizens boosting the system and economy instead of what your system currently produces..

Education system is in ruins, infra structure decaying, technology lagging behind and most new ideas come from abroad.
Mental health is non-existent, school shootings, mass shootings and ever increasing divide between social classes.

Meanwhile you people are manipulated to obsess about immigration, as if they are the root of all these issues.
They are to blame, much like the nazis and the jews lol

No they don't. Everyone is dying.

And that other 60% pays more than 98% of the taxes in the country. Jus tthe top 1% make 40% of the income, but pay ~ 60% of the income tax collected.

I am not going to work 8-5 mon-fri 40 hour weeks so setbacks can come here and rape my children and get free college.

citation, plz

Let's see here. The average IQ of Mexico and south america is less than 90.

There are studies that show many Hispanic people end up taking more out of the system than they ever put back in.

You can't have a society with high level of social programs when you are inviting all of the worlds poor with an average IQ much lower than the native demographic.

It is not sustainable.

If we could abolish birth right citizenship and only accept smart immigrants. Then I could see these policies possibly working.

>There are studies that show many Hispanic people end up taking more out of the system than they ever put back in.
Name one.