Hey anons...

hey anons, i'm in desperate need of cash and its super urgent so if any of u faggots want custom "content" ill do it super cheap on paypal,, my kakaotalk and snap are both ivyknight333

Attached: 92F8F86C-25A4-45EA-9B3E-CC6D77871C9D.jpg (750x896, 539K)

should add im down to do practically anything on video and yes these pics are me

Attached: F6AF561F-9EBD-4A29-BFE3-3E306650CBEC.jpg (750x916, 548K)

okay heres ur 3 sample pics again, desperate down for anything and cheap

Attached: A97E4F00-87F7-439C-8469-4C8C29075FF8.jpg (750x855, 469K)

Post a pic of yourself with a timestamp then

Would have been interested if you had better taste in death metal than Cannibal Corpse

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 918K)

get a job roasty, lol

i mean i listen to a lot more than that,, like deicide, morbid angel, vulvodynia, idk i listen to all kinds of music tho

Not gonna lie you kinda look like a dude in this one

ngl i kinda am a dude, hence "faggots"

You look gross. Roll up your sleeves and go apply for jobs wherever there are openings.

Morbid Angel is the only good band among those, and only for the first 3 albums.

Listen to some damn Teitanblood, Krypts, Gorguts and Blood Incantation

i have a job i'm just behind on rent

skinless and bloodbath slap too

All interest lost.

Go apply for some manual labor or a call center.

i work 40 hours a week at a machine shop its just chicago so erryone poor no matter where u work and i live on my own so its just difficult

come on no freaks out here interested in crossdressing teenagers lmaoooo (just turned 18 5 days ago but i been emancipated a year now)

If you had money for rent before, it means you didn’t budget yourself correctly and you fucked up. Why should we give you money?

you shouldn't but i know theres some degenerate on this board that will

I’m not giving money to irresponsible people, trust me. Those other faggots are just as retarded. I can’t stand e-begging.

how about just marry me and come live with me?

>Blood Incantation
unironically kys fag and keep your hipster death metal to yourself
leave my fag bf alone

Ok cuck

no tiddy goth fag bf

come on OP show us the goods

literally said i will for money
someone paypal me $30 and i post in here
paypal.me/ivyknight333

come on baby boy
howabout some old stuff?
maybe just a cropped pic of your cute pink hole?

You look like a gay man. Fuck off.

No wonder you can't get a job when you look like that. I would never give you a job in my company. Customers would not feel comfortable.

oops meant

You're ugly af gtfo

>Needs money for rent
>Asking for $30

Fuck off you lying cunt.

This. Clean yourself up and act professional you fucking tard.

pity

You look retarded

Is this a grill?
Cant see shit in those pics.

Also most women i know just get a bf and dump their problem onto him, gotta be really lazy to beg online.

You want $30 for whatever you hiding under those goodwill rags? Maybe $5 but even then it's over priced.