Is blood red or black?

Is blood red or black?

Attached: blood.jpg (450x369, 6K)

It's blue until it is exposed to oxygen. Then it turns red. When it dries it tends to turn black.

So it's black?

Are you retarded?

Human blood contains hemoglobin, which is a complex protein molecule in red blood cells.

Hemoglobin contains iron. The iron reacts with oxygen, giving blood its red color.

Although veins appear blue through the skin, blood is not blue. The reason why veins might seem to be blue may have to do with the level of oxygen in the blood.

Arteries transport blood that is rich in oxygen away from the heart to be used by organs and tissues in the body. The veins return deoxygenated blood to the heart.

It is a common myth that veins are blue because they carry deoxygenated blood. Blood in the human body is red regardless of how oxygen-rich it is, but the shade of red may vary.

The level or amount of oxygen in the blood determines the hue of red. As blood leaves the heart and is oxygen-rich, it is bright red.

When the blood returns to the heart, it has less oxygen. It is still red but will be darker. This darker red appears blue because of how light travels through the skin.

So it's black?

are you red or black?

Attached: 1505956067269.jpg (420x420, 31K)

So it's black?

Are you too retarded to know what purple is?

So it's black?

I heard that it was really blue. But once it hits oxygen, it turns red. Or some shit like that. I heard it from this dude when I was in third grade.

So it's black?

Its dark red
Of course, its black you moron

Attached: IMG_20200117_163205.jpg (1188x282, 33K)

I like this guy.

Attached: 1552359691512.png (169x194, 7K)

So it's black?

So it's black?

Color is just a social construct

LOL no, fucking shit brains. It's always read.

This guy gets it.

So it's black?

So it's black?

it's black

Attached: Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

So it's red?