Why is it I feel fucking horrible after viewing rekt threads on here, can't stop looking at them and idk why...

Why is it I feel fucking horrible after viewing rekt threads on here, can't stop looking at them and idk why, not exactly the murderous wanting to kill someone type but I love watching strangers die, can't do the POV murder videos, they're a bit much, anything with children is a bit too far too, I'm generally just a fan of vids that start with something completely unassuming, like a group of people on the street in China, am I just fucked in the head like why is this shit addictive? makes me feel kinda hollow after watching and this only started recently, been around and seen gore like but never had the urge to go back to it like this.

Attached: IMG_20200108_150838.jpg (302x277, 16K)

If you're a fan you're sick like how the fuck can people enjoy seeing others Die is beyond me i've watched some rekt threads some time ago but just for curiosity i have no interest whatsoever in going back.

fair judgement mate, used to feel bad for the victim but I don't anymore, don't know how to explain how I feel afterwards maybe love was a poor choice of words

it's natural to be curious, if you can handle that metallic smell of blood you'd make a great crime scene investigator, they get good good pay

Because you're a moral fag.

If makes you feel bad then stop watching. It's pretty simple. Man the fuck up and have some self control.

Self awareness is key -

Facebook / Youtube moderators whose JOBS are to look at that shit everyday which include CP and ISIS videos are suffering some serious trauma / PTSD and coming down with some serious mental health issues which require years of therapy, loss of their jobs and negatively impact their relationships.

And yet, these fuckers actually SAVE REKT videos to their hard drives, post and share them on this board and thousands of you fuckers watch and giggle at those videos. Watching that shit (and I used watch a lot of REKT and Bestgore videos) WILL negatively impact your mental health.

Simple. Don't watch it.

Cuz your a faggit

The way I look at it is that these things are real in a place that I’ll never go, but its important to watch them every once in a while to appreciate living in a first world country because these places do exist in this world. I think a lot more people should watch these to gain some perspective about the world tbh. I’m not addicted to it but I’ll bite when threads pop up every once in a while. Sorry if I sound retarded, I’m super hungover

They dont do much for me. Probably says something about me, probably doesnt. They never did.

Assuming you actually go outside sometimes, it offers a perspective to real life risks.
I watch to see how robberies and muggings go down.
Also watch how people instinctually try to stab.
And occasional successful heroics.
Also shows how society's dictate whether people will just walk past your dying corpse or will actually see if your still breathing and move you out if harm's way.
Also sometimes for the lulz when it's just some crazy woman trying to rek people all out of place

>Facebook / Youtube moderators whose JOBS are to look at that shit everyday
Normie scum

I hate fb moderators.
I will save and post horrors just for your cowardly- judgmental and controlling ass.

There are lots of psychopaths on here, like, the unironic kind. Just something to keep in mind.

If you care about people you don't even know it's going to wear you down emotionally

Fag boi needs to lose feelings enjoy the fruitful nature that 4 Chan has provided

Attached: 1578961268977.webm (316x400, 1.88M)

Oh well, you got that right.
Not just psychopats, but pedophiles as well.

You are just like me. Morbidly curious, while still having empathy. I have been watching gore/death/suicide/decapitation/chainsaw murders/shotgun murders/pov stabbings you name it for 15 years and I’ve come full circle, first it didn’t bother me and I bragged about watching it, then I became depressed and had panic attacks at night thinking about the videos, and now I think I’m just numb, doesn’t bother me anymore

Sometimes I wish we could establish a cozy aspd general but it would probably be full of larpers

>had panic attacks at night
oh shit this is me right now

one image that sticks out in particular is this picture of a woman hanging upside down from something with her head gone and guts poking out. idk if its real but still

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Cred Forums. Cred Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Cred Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Cred Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Cred Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

edgey Mc edgelord

Attached: 20191113_110351.jpg (2896x2896, 339K)

These videos are 'addictive' because the evoke a strong response. Without that response your brain becomes 'bored'. ...to keep it simple.

These videos are real life. The real world is very messy. In rich countries everyone is disconnected from the real fragility of life.
For me the most poignant are the traffic and factory videos. We all walk past cars every day. Every day you're inches from being mutilated.

The best takeaway is to watch how each event unfolds and keep your wits about you when you leave home every day.

yea exactly those kind of posts :/

For me its a curiosity thing. I'm not too much a fan of the ones where people actually get murdered whether on the street or by some weird cannibalistic cartel because usually ton't have stories that accomodate the video.
I'm more interested in the ones where people die by complete accident. I dunno I guess I just see it as if there are so many ways that we can die by pure chance then it may we be a miracle that we live to see the next day

Honestly, you're just growing out of your edgy phase.

I am the origninator of this

>facebook moderators
>NOOOOOOO NOT THE HECK GOOD NIGGIE NOT THE STANDIN COOL DUDE!!!!!
>I'M GOING FUCKING INSAAAAAAAANE
>Cred Forums
>"lol"
Why don't they just hire people from rekt threads?

makes perfect sense, it's like a reality check if you want.